Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Anyone have reputable links to him saying he was in 'Nam? I've seen some careful worded statements meant to imply such but, looking for an explicit claim from him that he has. I dont think one really needs this , if you let everyone around you say you did without correcting them youre guilty bur, I'm looming for a slam dunk here. I prefer to argue with a scorthed earth approach

NRA Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I haven't dug or watched much, but in the initial clip he said "Vietnam times veteran".
Took that to mean he didn't go to Vietnam.

If he claimed he did............needs a serious beating.

I think hes just an attention whoring loser.
Proly get a reality series on CNN next

Last edited by hookeye; 01/24/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
I haven't dug or watched much, but in the initial clip he said "Vietnam times veteran".
Took that to mean he didn't go to Vietnam.

If he claimed he did............needs a serious beating.

Check out the short video clips in the link Bristoe provided, then get back to us.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Neither was he honorably discharged, just "discharged". He's a long time lieberal liar.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The clip I saw on MSM.........before he was outed, he said "vietnam times".
Based on the other vids............he does lie.

Sounds like he's ready to run for election.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
All sorts of info out there that hes a professional SJW scumbag. IDAF if hes exMarine or not.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Discharged as a private... musta been beating more than just his drum to not get promoted...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't care about Nathan Phillips. He can beat his drum and tell all the lies he wants.

The crime that occurred was the media's false representation of the event and the resultant death threats, ect. from Commie stooges.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Y
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The crime that occurred was the media's false representation of the event and the resultant death threats, ect. from Commie stooges.

Completely agree; I hope the school & parents get some MASSIVE settlements from this one. This is a lesson that needs to hurt to be learned.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I don't care about Nathan Phillips. He can beat his drum and tell all the lies he wants.

Thank you

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by pdXammo
Anyone have reputable links to him saying he was in 'Nam? I've seen some careful worded statements meant to imply such but, looking for an explicit claim from him that he has. I dont think one really needs this , if you let everyone around you say you did without correcting them youre guilty bur, I'm looming for a slam dunk here. I prefer to argue with a scorthed earth approach

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/...bold-faced-liar-for-a-long-loooong-time/

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Thank you

I agree with this, I just like to have ALL the bases covered. it also reinforces the expedience those reporting on the incident practiced. Not only did they mischaracterize virtually all aspects of the actions taking place they failed to do background on the subjects. It's the definition of shoddy journalism at best and outright propaganda at worst and I think more likely the latter.

NRA Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Thank you

I agree with this, I just like to have ALL the bases covered. it also reinforces the expedience those reporting on the incident practiced. Not only did they mischaracterize virtually all aspects of the actions taking place they failed to do background on the subjects. It's the definition of shoddy journalism at best and outright propaganda at worst and I think more likely the latter.

It's blood libel.

P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I think "Vietnam Times " Is a way to fake it while holding back a little deniability but, like I said in the beginning if it were me and I said I had a hard time during the "Desert Storm times" and people started calling me a war vet I'd shout it from the highest hill "not true" . Pretty clear to me but, the apologists literally need their noses rubbed right in the dookey to give up.

NRA Life Member

P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by RickyD

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/...bold-faced-liar-for-a-long-loooong-time/

Thank You!

NRA Life Member

P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P

Thank you

It's blood libel.

? had to look that up - an accusation that Jewish people used the blood of Christians in religious rituals, especially in the preparation of Passover bread, that was perpetrated throughout the Middle Ages and (sporadically) until the early 20th century. ??

NRA Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There's another whole aspect of the situation that not many people outside of Kentucky is tuned in on. Kentucky has had two school shootings. One occurred almost exactly a year ago.

The law officials here are very touchy about anything that hints of violence in a school. There's already been some kids here that have found out that threats towards schools in Kentucky are taken very seriously these days. They're in jail.

They *will* lock someone up for that here,...and they will work hard to do it,...and they're at work on it again as a result of the Covington Catholic situation.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Ya, a criminal record as well. Assault, prison escape....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The media intentionally put kids lives in danger.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 23 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.