Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The media intentionally put kids lives in danger.

Thank you, again.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scroll down to the first video of him wearing a brown shirt in a room with yellow walls, he says the words:

"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

https://neonnettle.com/news/6304-vi...lips-clearly-stating-i-am-a-vietnam-vet-

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Good man here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...errorist-threats-against-covington-kids/

Rob Sanders, a Kenton County Prosecutor, confirmed Tuesday that there are multiple investigations into Twitter users who made terroristic threats against Covington Catholic High School.

“We’ve got multiple ongoing investigations into numerous, numerous threats,” Mr. Sanders said Tuesday in a podcast interview with 700 WLW. “There’s probably a dozen law enforcement agencies, if not more involved in this — it’s growing, it’s spreading, there are other jurisdictions now involved in this,” Sanders added.

700 WLW radio host Willie Cunningham brought up the death threats towards the Covington teens made by bluecheck verified accounts on Twitter and asked Mr. Sanders about Kentucky law.

Hollywood producer Jack Morrissey said the ‘MAGA hat kids should go into a woodchipper’ and LA DJ Michael Buchanan AKA ‘House Shoes’ called for Covington HS to be burned down with the teens locked inside.

“What is the Kentucky law about making threats to Covington Catholic specifically? Is there a law against it?” Willie asked Rob Sanders.

“There is. It’s called ‘terroristic threatening’ in Kentucky and it is a felony offense punishable by 1 to 5 years in prison to make a threat of violence to an educational institution, so everyone who makes a specific threat.”

Mr. Sanders made sure to clarify that saying “nasty things” about the Covington kids is not the same thing as making an “actual threat of violence” against Cov Cath or any other school in Kentucky that’s punishable by 1 to 5 years in prison. The punishment can go up to 5 to 10 years if they talk about using a weapon of mass destruction.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
CNN Interview transcript has him calling himself a Vietnam veteran twice, but those portions were edited out of the broadcast interview.
National Review Article on CNN Interview

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I was one of the parents I would file charges about the threats and hire the best conservative minded lawyer to sue the news outlets that perpetrated a lie putting my child at risk. The hard part would be finding a Lawyer that isn't so liberal and crooked that he wouldn't see it through.

Last edited by 1911a1; 01/24/19.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

They don’t care about these deplorable toxically masculine conservative religious kids.

It’s only corksuckers like David Hogg that they give a rats ass about.

P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Marshgrass
CNN Interview transcript has him calling himself a Vietnam veteran twice, but those portions were edited out of the broadcast interview.
National Review Article on CNN Interview

Of course they were. Can't have a smoking gun now can we. Kinda like they watered down the women's march controversy to some nebulous associations with NOI and soft paddled the preponderance of the troubling associations and statements.

NRA Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 1911a1
If I was one of the parents I would file charges about the threats and hire the best conservative minded lawyer to sue the news outlets that perpetrated a lie putting my child at risk. The hard part would be finding a Lawyer that isn't so liberal and crooked that he wouldn't see it through.

A high profile Attorney from Los Angeles has already offered his services pro bono.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42474/lawyer-covington-kids-threatens-sue-nyt-obvious-james-barrett

P
pdXammo Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Thank you, again.

Yes, but they are MAGA kids and thus are not really human, nor entitled to human decency. That's exactly the type of thought that enabled decent people to be led to believe that it was ok to throw jews etc into the ovens.Having belief in Trump policies or Trump as a president is not an expression of your political leanings but, a symptom of your moral deficiencies and intrinsically linked to your racist tendencies. So you also are less than human. Anything you say is suspect and tainted by your sickness. That's pretty much the gist of it right?
Dehumanization is a necessity of atrocity.

Last edited by pdXammo; 01/24/19.

NRA Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

A high profile Attorney from Los Angeles has already offered his services pro bono.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42474/lawyer-covington-kids-threatens-sue-nyt-obvious-james-barrett

This is how to start handling the lying media. Take to them to court and get in their pocket book.

Last edited by 1911a1; 01/24/19.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

This id how to start handling the lying media. Take to them to court and get in their pocket book.

That's part of it, but there needs to be prison time for some of the threats and calls for violence that were published on Twitter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charge every one of them with a felony, arrest and extradited to KY, and jailed would be just fine with me.
BTW let the state they reside in pay for 100% of it, if possible

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
------ One of the biggest problems of the news media today is the very loose description of what a Vietnam Veteran is. Many many Vietnam ERA Vets fall under the -- Served in Vietnam heading.
------- Either the Reporter does't really understand and only hears the word Vietnam or does't care. ------ Other than the news media---- just go to any large Vietnam Vet Reunion and you will see a bunch of them. Many Many Vietnam Era Vets --- Army --Navy---Marines--- all know the buzz word------ I was stationed in Da Nang ------ I then ask them --Did you come in country though the Port of Pleiku just north of Saigon. Yup They tell me The words Vietnam and era should not be used together ---- In fact in describing someone like Nathan Phillips one should say --- he served In the Marine Reserves In Country from 19XX to 19XX--------- Vietnam had nothing to do with it----- End of Story----- my opinion --- Web

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
pdx You are spot on.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Robert Barnes is a real pitbull. Check his credentials. They do not want him on their ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Phillips was all over the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) protests at Standing Rock. There's a video at You Tube (Nate Phillips) where he LIES. He's been a professional race-baiter since at least 2000 when the Washington Post covered his tent camp on the Mall in DC. Really.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A guy who has made a career out of pissing, moaning, lying, and being a professional victim rather than getting off of his azz and producing.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 257 roberts, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 2500HD, 55 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,595
Posts18,511,282
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.