Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The Patriots did not benefit from a bad call. That dumb ass was off side.

I do see constant attempts to criticize or diminish Brady and Bellichik. Admit it, you naysayers, Bellichik is the best coach football has ever seen. And there is no doubt that Tom Brady is the best football player that has ever walked on to a field.
Whoa Slow your roll. Maybe Best Quarter Back, but best player is pushing it a little. This is coming from a Pat's Fan!

Bo Jackson.

Saw it on a FB Link today. Must be true.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Bo was not slouch. But career was to short to even be in the discussion.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
1st I do not have a dog in this fight as I am an Eagle fan.But as I see it the two teams that got into the SB did so on poor official call or non calls. So let those who think the wrong teams got in for the wrong reason boycott the SB on those grounds.
....................Good! Then you don't watch.....I am going to two SB parties and driving during half time. So I will boycott the half time show!!!.....LOL>>>>LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Who's the best Quarterback?

- It's a toss up.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’ll be glad when it’s done, tired of hearing about it

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I watched both playoff games last Sunday. Both teams I was pulling for lost, but neither lost because of a poorly officiated game. KC lost because NE was the better team on that day. Playoff experience matters and Brady was cool under pressure. KC's young QB is going to be a good one, but he wasn't up to the moment, Brady was.

There was one terrible call that went against NO late in the game. But NO SHOULD have been up 20+ points by the time that call happened. NO lost because they played one of the worst games they played all year. Brees throwing INT's, settling for FG's instead of TD's early in the game and playing crappy defense is why NO lost. Everyone focuses on bad calls late in the game like those are the only ones that change the outcome of a game. A missed call on the 1st play of the game can determine the course of the entire game and no one ever seems to remember those. There were multiple no-calls that went in favor of the Saints all through the game.

During the course of a 16 game season there are almost 2000 players that suit up for the 32 NFL teams. Last year only 5 players took a knee. This year the number was 2, neither of the 2 were playing for a team I watched anyway. I won't alter my life and choose not todo something because 2 out of 2000 do something I don't approve of.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JMR40
I watched both playoff games last Sunday. Both teams I was pulling for lost, but neither lost because of a poorly officiated game. KC lost because NE was the better team on that day. Playoff experience matters and Brady was cool under pressure. KC's young QB is going to be a good one, but he wasn't up to the moment, Brady was.

There was one terrible call that went against NO late in the game. But NO SHOULD have been up 20+ points by the time that call happened. NO lost because they played one of the worst games they played all year. Brees throwing INT's, settling for FG's instead of TD's early in the game and playing crappy defense is why NO lost. Everyone focuses on bad calls late in the game like those are the only ones that change the outcome of a game. A missed call on the 1st play of the game can determine the course of the entire game and no one ever seems to remember those. There were multiple no-calls that went in favor of the Saints all through the game.

During the course of a 16 game season there are almost 2000 players that suit up for the 32 NFL teams. Last year only 5 players took a knee. This year the number was 2, neither of the 2 were playing for a team I watched anyway. I won't alter my life and choose not todo something because 2 out of 2000 do something I don't approve of.

I agree with all of this except for KC's QB going to be good. He will not last.

Your last paragraph is the same conclusion I came to after not watching for two full seasons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Stopped watching when the kneeling thing started. The NFL could go under and I wouldnt care one bit.

Yep.

Hard to boycott what you don't watch to begin with.

This^^^^^^^^^^

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Your last paragraph is the same conclusion I came to after not watching for two full seasons.
Maybe he won't or maybe he will. The sad fact is, the O line failed last Sunday. If Mahomes gets a good addition or two, who knows? He doesn't normally scramble and run like he did. He is capable of it, but is normally pretty much a pocket passer. KC lost because they have one of the worst defenses in the league...statistically. They stepped up pretty good against Indianapolis but were not able to do it again against the Pats. The offense has taken up the slack all season but last game, was not able to, probably because the Pats have a good defense. If the Chiefs had even a mediocre defense, they'd be in the Super Bowl next weekend.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
24 hourcampfire

Fugg the NFL, they are kneeling, complete disrespect to your country and troops

Fugg the troops, who cares that they ain't getting paid, they should have saved a year's salary.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave

I agree but like deflave said I don't think he will last. But he is good right now no doubt about it.

A
ACD Offline
A
No dog in this super bowl, but I agree Belichick is greatest coach in modern era. He does more with less talent than any other coach, period. Tom Brady best qb ever, na, I don’t think so. Very good , yes. Greatest, no.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guy's have fun with this.
Most of all, whatever you do, have fun while you're at it.
So, enjoy your day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ACD
No dog in this super bowl, but I agree Belichick is greatest coach in modern era. He does more with less talent than any other coach, period. Tom Brady best qb ever, na, I don’t think so. Very good , yes. Greatest, no.

What great QB didn't have a household name receiver besides Tom? What QB has been to more Super Bowls, Played in the Most Conference Championship games? Add to that his numbers don't lie. Imagine for a minute if he had for only half his career a household Name receiver! I am not a Brady Fan, but I sure as hell am glad he plays for the team I grew up loving. If he had a receiver like Art Monk or Jerry Rice this wouldn't even be debatable.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I won’t watch because of bad calls. I won’t watch because players kneeled and dishonored our nation and it’s veterans. The NFL let them do it until it started costing them money. Then they tried to stop it, but folded again to the kneelers. Haven’t watch a game since kneel down Sunday. I used to be a season ticket holder too.

If your team lost because of a bad call? Good, I am glad.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I see the logic! A bunch of good guys that do support our Nation and Troops play their azzez off to give you a good game, yet a few jackazzez you let spoil it all. Scratching my head at that crap logic!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ACD

Who da greatest in your opinion?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
ACD Offline
A
And this my opinion. Greatest game manager- Brady. Cool under pressure- Brady, Montana.
Accuracy- Marino, Rodgers. Big Arms- Favre. Greatest of all time?? I think it’s Montana, but after writing this...Brady has to be there too. Put Belichick on average team, your in the playoffs and your qb will get recognized

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Brady is great but is the product of the system that NE has put in place, which he and Bill have perfected.

Hell, even Matt Cassel looked really good in that system when Brady went down.

We'll see if Garoppolo can maintain anything in San Fran...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 20 invisible), 1,652 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.