Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutdoorAg
Sorry they didn’t work for you. I’ve found the total 180 opposite: easy to adjust, non constructive, and super easy to wear with a daypack. As for clothing, I wear mine with a t-shirt all the time. Either side slung or worn in center of chest, right below sternum.

Guess my fav thing is having such a minimalist way to wear binos, with lots of diff options on how to wear them.

Sorry it didn’t work. PM me and maybe I can find a home for them.

+1

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sorry they didn’t work for you. I’ve found the total 180 opposite: easy to adjust, non constructive, and super easy to wear with a daypack. As for clothing, I wear mine with a t-shirt all the time. Either side slung or worn in center of chest, right below sternum.

Guess my fav thing is having such a minimalist way to wear binos, with lots of diff options on how to wear them.

Unlikely you would be paying postage from Australia to America.

I know a couple of deserving souls locally who could do with a bit of torment, just got to figure out which is annoying me the most at this moment in time.

What I do like is the clips...they are a very good idea and would go well with the original strap. I shall see if I can source similar that will accomodate a flat strap on ebay

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

+2

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

+3, have (2) sets and love them.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Good to have options....not everybody likes the same things. I'm still loving the RYO after a couple of months being worn 2-3 days each week.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Good to have options....not everybody likes the same things. I'm still loving the RYO after a couple of months being worn 2-3 days each week.

True, if we all liked the same things there would be a lot of people out of business.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
worn in center of chest, right below sternum..

Below the sternum ain't 'center of chest'..... Center of chest IS center of sternum, and the RYO don't let the glass ride there.....

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
RYO does let glass ride that high. Would you like a photo?

It’s not where I want to wear glass, but RYO does it if you’d like.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sure. Mine wouldn't....

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Mine will ride from right up underneath my neck, center of chest, below sternum, wherever. I love 'em.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I like the Alaska guide creations. Wind checker in the one pouch, hand held predator call in the other. Several ziess wipes and license and tags in the top sleeve area

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman
I like the Alaska guide creations. Wind checker in the one pouch, hand held predator call in the other. Several ziess wipes and license and tags in the top sleeve area

That's what I use 95% of the time.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AGC with cub for me and my geovids. Usually has a wind checker, license, head lamp, spare batters for the binos and head lamp, small knife sharpener, some flagging tape, a reload for whatever rifle I’m carrying and a small 2.5” fixed blade knife in the top. Yep it’s a bit big but carries everything I need if I have to drop my pack or jump out of the truck if I find something that needs shooting.

Momma has my old badlands bino pack for her Leupold 10x42’s and a sig range finder strapped to the side and it works fine as well.

Last edited by MallardAddict; 02/01/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used Kuiu for several seasons and never really liked the case falling down towards your waist when using the binoculars

Just picked up a Marsupial Gear bino pack and rangefinder case a couple weeks back and like it a lot so far

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
rick young outdoors

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I used Kuiu for several seasons and never really liked the case falling down towards your waist when using the binoculars

Just picked up a Marsupial Gear bino pack and rangefinder case a couple weeks back and like it a lot so far

Mine doesn't ?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,719
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.