-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought everyone was gender neutral to you libbies?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are mistaken WF bear, lib's are gender confused, different than neutral

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
You are mistaken WF bear, lib's are gender confused, different than neutral

Oh yes, I remember now; they can use any bathroom. They can stand, squat, or just roll in it.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Natives won’t take to you but other immigrants will. Good luck

Last edited by callnum; 02/13/19.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hunter4623
No wife or kids so space isn’t a big concern. Building a place in the mountains is kind of a bucket list item. I want to enjoy the process and not be a slave to it. This is probably the place I’ll live in forever so I’m not in a rush

I'd suggest renting for a year first before you pull roots in Jersey. Just to get the feel of it before you become obligated.
In all my years in Montana I know 2 guys that moved here from New Jersey. Both are currently back in New Jersey.

Both were single one retired one not. Neither knew each other and the events were years apart.
I spent some time around both, avid hunters/fishermen etc. etc.
Both had a pretty sharp edge to them, kinda short fused so to speak. Neither one of these guys were excepted very well in the community over all, maybe it's just an azzhole Montanan thing or something.

I always found the similarities between the two to be rather odd being their only common denominator was being from New Jersey. Best I can recall both made it for about 5 years. Neither had a good thing to say about Montana when they left.

So, thats why I say, rent for at least long enough to really get the feel for the area and how people respond to you. You can go remote and "hermit up" all you want but a some points you'll find yourself interacting with others in any area you may choose to reside in.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by hunter4623
We are already full of immigrants. Try N. Idaho.

What town do you live in? I’d like to avoid it because you’re clearly an asswipe and can’t comprehend what you read. I didn’t ask about N. Idaho. I asked about Montana so GFY

Ignore that guy.

He's a Tester voting liberal whore.

And you are a pussy.

Wrong again. But unlike you, I do dick.

Figured

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever you do don't move near callnum

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Zing!

The libtard Aboriginal strikes again!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

He would be happier in Jersey.

They should swap.

I am MAGA.
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What town do you live in? I’d like to avoid it because you’re clearly an asswipe and can’t comprehend what you read. I didn’t ask about N. Idaho. I asked about Montana so GFY [/quote]

You sound like the typical Yankee. Why don't you just stay where you are and save the rest of us from the trouble of your presence?

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They should swap.

Y'all need to have a Campfire Gathering in Montana and personally invite him.. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

They should swap.

Y'all need to have a Campfire Gathering in Montana and personally invite him.. wink

I dont have his address...but we could put up fliers at the YMCA advertising needles and safe injection sites.

Be sure to smoke him out that way.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

They should swap.

I dont have his address...but we could put up fliers at the YMCA advertising needles and safe injection sites.

Be sure to smoke him out that way.

One thing for sure if we met at Jimmy’s place we would eat well. I’ve seen his pics.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

One thing for sure if we met at Jimmy’s place we would eat well. I’ve seen his pics.

I'll take Ol' Jim over an earthworm with the schidt slung out of it, like you... any day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
A) As long as you're not a liberal trying to escape a liberal mess only to help start one here, come on over.
B) In my opinion, the best area for you to relocate based on your criteria is SW Montana. Oh, it has it's share; but, the Gallatin Valley and the Bitterroot Valley are slowing becoming liberal havens. You might also seriously consider the little towns of Neihart or Monarch or even White Sulphur Springs. The Little Belt Mountains, in which those three towns are located, is what I call the undiscovered jewel of Montana. It's far enough away from the larger populated areas to not yet be infested with a large share of liberal stupidity.

The White Sulphur Springs area has my vote. It's where I bought to escape California*. You could do really well with a $300,000 budget. White Sulphur Springs has the basics and it's a pretty unspoiled area all the way south until you get close to Livingston, and it takes all of about 70 minutes to get to Bozeman if you need an airport, hospital or the other things a larger town offers.

*Because I'm still taking care of my elderly parents in California, I'm not in Montana full time, and because my wife is more of a city person, we bought the house of her dreams in Bozeman...but when I'm in Montana, I am at the cabin near White Sulphur Springs as much as I can be.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by CWT

What town do you live in? I’d like to avoid it because you’re clearly an asswipe and can’t comprehend what you read. I didn’t ask about N. Idaho. I asked about Montana so GFY

You sound like the typical Yankee. Why don't you just stay where you are and save the rest of us from the trouble of your presence?
[/quote]

I’m far from a liberal and save the yankee bullshit for someone else. I have zero patience for asswipes that think they know who someone is based on where they live....guys like callnum...and you. So please feel free to GFY

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate the input from guys that have something positive to add

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
A) As long as you're not a liberal trying to escape a liberal mess only to help start one here, come on over.
B) In my opinion, the best area for you to relocate based on your criteria is SW Montana. Oh, it has it's share; but, the Gallatin Valley and the Bitterroot Valley are slowing becoming liberal havens. You might also seriously consider the little towns of Neihart or Monarch or even White Sulphur Springs. The Little Belt Mountains, in which those three towns are located, is what I call the undiscovered jewel of Montana. It's far enough away from the larger populated areas to not yet be infested with a large share of liberal stupidity.

The White Sulphur Springs area has my vote. It's where I bought to escape California*. You could do really well with a $300,000 budget. White Sulphur Springs has the basics and it's a pretty unspoiled area all the way south until you get close to Livingston, and it takes all of about 70 minutes to get to Bozeman if you need an airport, hospital or the other things a larger town offers.

*Because I'm still taking care of my elderly parents in California, I'm not in Montana full time, and because my wife is more of a city person, we bought the house of her dreams in Bozeman...but when I'm in Montana, I am at the cabin near White Sulphur Springs as much as I can be.

You should invite me to your cabin.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hunter4623 one other thing, don't expect the locals to be your best buddy, not for awhile anyway. Montana is a frame of mind , live and let live, respect privacy and be patient when you contract work with locals. For example if the sun is shining they may go fishing rather than show up on your job, if it's hunting season good luck...... snowmobile season etc....

Oh and avoid callnum..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim, I have seen pic's of Remsen's cabin it is uber...... wink

Last edited by irfubar; 02/13/19.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Remsen

You should invite me to your cabin.

Jim, you are hereby, officially, irrevocably invited to my cabin!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,076
Posts18,482,691
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.