-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Norm, I know , I can hardly contain my self till the thaw. Got some riggin to do tho, electronics, downriggers, kicker etc.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Beautiful houses and thanks again for the great info.
Sweet boat too

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Norm, I know , I can hardly contain my self till the thaw. Got some riggin to do tho, electronics, downriggers, kicker etc.....

Good excuse to build a heated shop to be sure your get everything done on the boat before breakup. I'd say that boat deserves a heated winter parking spot anyway.

You gotta do better than a few Fat Pike with that rig.
I've really banged the Lakers on WF and Flathead lakes as well as McDonald before the quarantine was required.
Fort Peck has always been worth the drive for me when the King Salmon run hits and man do they have some nice Pike there........

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akasparky

Good excuse to build a heated shop to be sure your get everything done on the boat before breakup. I'd say that boat deserves a heated winter parking spot anyway.

I've really banged the Lakers on WF and Flathead lakes as well as McDonald before the quarantine was required.
Fort Peck has always been worth the drive for me when the King Salmon run hits and man do they have some nice Pike there........

sparky,
I have a bit of experience with flathead lakers myself, sold my old boats years ago and an looking forward to getting after it again. I have a john boat and have been after the pike and bass the last few years.
As far as the heated shop ya I hear ya and it is in the plans, for the time being I will build another lean to on the other side of the garage.
And Ft. Peck is definitely on the agenda for both fishing and hunting out of the boat.
I would be interested in your experience with McDonald and Whitefish lakes as I have not fished them.

And hunter4623, I say follow your dreams, do so with both eyes open. I wish you the best

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

sparky,
I have a bit of experience with flathead lakers myself, sold my old boats years ago and an looking forward to getting after it again. I have a john boat and have been after the pike and bass the last few years.
As far as the heated shop ya I hear ya and it is in the plans, for the time being I will build another lean to on the other side of the garage.
And Ft. Peck is definitely on the agenda for both fishing and hunting out of the boat.
I would be interested in your experience with McDonald and Whitefish lakes as I have not fished them.

And hunter4623, I say follow your dreams, do so with both eyes open. I wish you the best

If you go out on WF lake be sure and moon the rich corcksuckers whose houses line the far bank. smile

MAGA
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Kentucky is everything you desire.

Check your spelling please. It's Montucky.............. Not Kentucky.

We full

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunzo

We full

No gunzo I am pretty sure he said Kentucky....... Montucky is full.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

sparky,

If you go out on WF lake be sure and moon the rich corcksuckers whose houses line the far bank. smile

Gruff, I will moon them with pleasure!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Finally in a position to move. House is sold. I’m looking for any helpful info on relocating. Initially I was looking into Wyoming but I can’t find anything suitable in my price range. I prefer a cabin or property in a mountainous part of the state. I continually read that Montana is turning into a liberal state. I don’t want my new home to turn into my old one (NJ). Should I be looking at another state? I’m an avid hunter, fisherman and trapper. What part of the state has the most variety of (huntable populations) game? Most of my research says the game populations are falling in the NW part of the state. I guess that’s wolves at work?? I love to predator hunt so bears and wolves are welcome neighbors. I’m not a fan of people so I don’t want to be near a population center. People generally suck....at least around here they do. I have a pension so I don’t need a job so that isn’t a factor. I’m hoping to fly out in May to check some properties and maybe piggyback a little bear hunting onto the trip if the weather cooperates. Thanks

How do you feel about the Irish?

For $300K you can get a city block in Anaconda.

You might wish you had bears and wolves for neighbors then.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gunzo

We full

Nah,......nothing in Kentucky at all. Ya look out my front door and it's just a void.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/full/52958.jpg

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No cornshucks in front of dem chars

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Finally in a position to move. House is sold. I’m looking for any helpful info on relocating. Initially I was looking into Wyoming but I can’t find anything suitable in my price range. I prefer a cabin or property in a mountainous part of the state. I continually read that Montana is turning into a liberal state. I don’t want my new home to turn into my old one (NJ). Should I be looking at another state? I’m an avid hunter, fisherman and trapper. What part of the state has the most variety of (huntable populations) game? Most of my research says the game populations are falling in the NW part of the state. I guess that’s wolves at work?? I love to predator hunt so bears and wolves are welcome neighbors. I’m not a fan of people so I don’t want to be near a population center. People generally suck....at least around here they do. I have a pension so I don’t need a job so that isn’t a factor. I’m hoping to fly out in May to check some properties and maybe piggyback a little bear hunting onto the trip if the weather cooperates. Thanks

Hmmm, racist are we?
You drive through downtown Anaconda and you will think you went back 30yrs in time. The houses are painted and clean , the yards immaculate, flower beds etc....
Not the kind of place a commi loke you would like Sycamore...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
New boats?

Things must be pretty tough on the west side.

I opened a new ketchup yesterday......

Jim,
I started a multi level market scheme selling Hate Trump hats & t-shirts, the lib's around here fall for that chit every time...... smile or pretty people as Sam calls them

I like to tease Rancho about living down in Bozeman with all the beautiful people. It's the fuuckin' Beverly Hills of Montana!

Won't lie, I do miss the scenery.

Meanwhile....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Idaho is just the place.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Hmmm, racist are we?
You drive through downtown Anaconda and you will think you went back 30yrs in time. The houses are painted and clean , the yards immaculate, flower beds etc....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hmmm, racist are we?

[Linked Image]

Sycamore, you are truly a moron.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
How are you at carpentry, electrical, roofing, wrenching on equipment? Cold weather and spring thaws always brings new issues with everything. Laying in a winters supply of wood by yourself is not as easy as you think, especially if you are haven,t spent much time behind a saw. I live on 3 acres in Idaho and wish I could spend more time hunting and fishing.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
why's that?

Anaconda has a lot going for it. location is good, housing is cheap, mountains close by.

There are a lot of Irish though.

That's a problem for some people.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The real estate in Anaconda was once so valuable the houses were built very, very close to one another. Like 6 inches. You can see the house to the left in the pic sycamore posted. There are several streets of homes like this.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
why's that?

Anaconda has a lot going for it. location is good, housing is cheap, mountains close by.

There are a lot of Irish though.

That's a problem for some people.

Who is that a problem for?

The cast of Blazing Saddles??

I am MAGA.
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.