Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
There you go all you haters

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope the wall and fencing crews had thier trucks running and lunch and supper packed....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
OK ..... your best guess:

How long before we get an injunction from some Obongo dick-sucking weasel of a Federal Judge?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ftbt

How long before we get an injunction from some Obongo dick-sucking weasel of a Federal Judge?

Tomorrow noon at the latest. If it has to be an exact guess 0915 tomorrow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today at noon.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
2pm eastern

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

WGAF? Injunction what? Who is going to serve it and how will they enforce it? From what I understand, it goes directly to the SCOTUS anyway. It's a national emergency. Phhuck the Democrat scum.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Some leftist judge will file an injunction staying the order, probably within a week. Then the case will work its way through the courts until it gets to SCOTUS. That will likely take months. Then we will see what SCOTUS does.

However, I think some of the provisions in the spending bill, whereby illegals are shielded from deportation, will more than counter balance any good that comes from the emergency, assuming it is upheld. The fact is that most of the GOP in congress have very little interest in securing the border or controlling illegal immigration and they just stuck it to Trump.

Trump is trying hard but he is being undermined by Republicans in Congress. We can only hope that some of those RINO's get replaced in 2020.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Trump just opened the worm can. Wait for the gun control/ban coming in commie states soon.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
soon? you been asleep?

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by iviax
Trump just opened the worm can. Wait for the gun control/ban coming in commie states soon.

Doesn't matter. That's coming, Trump or no Trump. Pretending otherwise is foolishness.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Doesn't matter. That's coming, Trump or no Trump. Pretending otherwise is foolishness.

Tom

That's nuts. He just speed up that process about 50 years.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Tom

This

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Tom

BS.

We would have been there last year if Hillary had been elected.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

WGAF? Injunction what? Who is going to serve it and how will they enforce it? From what I understand, it goes directly to the SCOTUS anyway. It's a national emergency. Phhuck the Democrat scum.

Exactly. A coequal branch can't stop another coequal branch from exercising its core delegated powers. Only the electorate can do that via regularly scheduled elections. This is settled law. The technical terms to remember are "nonjusticiable" and "political question." It would be like a Federal judge ruling that Congress must stop legislating.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Tom

It appears that you don't know how to speak English properly. Perhaps you're saying that the Left is going crazy because Trump drives them bonkers. There's some truth to that, but the Left was headed off the cliff, with or without Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congress did not legislate or appropriate more money for the wall, see article 1 Section 9.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
Congress did not legislate or appropriate more money for the wall, see article 1 Section 9.

See Article IV Section 4.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The 2A is protected by the constitution. Should President Trump be afraid to live up to his promise and his obligation to protect this country from invasion because of some irrational fear of what might could maybe happen in the future?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Edmund Burke

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by bowmanh

Tom

It appears that you don't know how to speak English properly. Perhaps you're saying that the Left is going crazy because Trump drives them bonkers. There's some truth to that, but the Left was headed off the cliff, with or without Trump.

No need to argue on the subject. The gun violence national emergency is coming. Just wait for it. Now you know how they will accomplish that.

Last edited by iviax; 02/15/19.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,846
Posts18,496,943
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.