Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
blacks/African Americans comprise 0.2% (two tenths of 1%)....,.I’ve met the family, dads a physician and mom is a stay at home mom/attorney. 😉

You belong in the Pacific Northwest.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Aces: I know two African Americans!! One is a Physician and his wife is an Attorney!! So you're obviously fulla schitt!!"

People who live up in that rain forest are peculiar,.......noticed it a long time ago.

Somebody needs to conduct a study concerning living under a rain cloud for extended periods of time and how it relates to believing that black folks are the reincarnation of Ward and June Cleaver.

It also seems to make men exceptionally emotional. Maybe the government is seeding the clouds out there with estrogen chemtrails?

I dunno.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heads will roll. I just hope they get the right ones.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
...People who live up in that rain forest are peculiar,.......noticed it a long time ago...

Look up the word "bigotry".

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by pal
...People who live up in that rain forest are peculiar,.......noticed it a long time ago...

Look up the word "bigotry".

,...and then what?

Allow my head to be filled with PC bullshit?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Aces: I know two African Americans!! One is a Physician and his wife is an Attorney!! So you're obviously fulla schitt!!"

People who live up in that rain forest are peculiar,.......noticed it a long time ago.

Somebody needs to conduct a study concerning living under a rain cloud for extended periods of time and how it relates to believing that black folks are the reincarnation of Ward and June Cleaver.

It also seems to make men exceptionally emotional. Maybe the government is seeding the clouds out there with estrogen chemtrails?

I dunno.

Wow!....nice speech.

You’re too emotionally attached to your assumptions.....you damn baby boomers and your penchant for projection.tff

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I dunno.

Wow!....nice speech.

You’re too emotionally attached to your assumptions.....you damn baby boomers and your penchant for projection.tff

Not emotional about it at all.

Just pondering,....like us damn baby boomers are wan to do.

Enjoy the mess we're leaving you.

Y'all are fugged.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
2 on the island LOL

That's because 3 or more makes a ghetto

Last edited by hookeye; 02/16/19.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Personally,...I had nothing to do with it. I was just a working class Boomer trying to keep my head above water.

But overall,.....if you're coming along much behind the boomers in America,...you're fugged.

I'd learn to speak Hungarian if I were you.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Since Bristoe turned a thread about cops lying on a search warrant and killing innocent people into “Kentucky is Shangri-La”....and “we ain’t got no diversity in Kentucky”..... I’ll go ahead and play along. I live on an island of 16,000 people, Caucasian/White comprise 93%, blacks/African Americans comprise 0.2% (two tenths of 1%)....,.I’ve met the family, dads a physician and mom is a stay at home mom/attorney. 😉

I bet it wouldn’t be the same ANYWHERE in Kentucky that has a population of 15,000. I’m sure Kentucky has its multiculturalism spread throughout the state in a fairly consistent distribution, whereas here the multiculturalism is mostly contained within the densely populated cities.

And yet, ironically, they still manage to go RED on presidential elections.

As I've said, time and time again, it's left coast and Yankee whites that are the problem.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
blacks/African Americans comprise 0.2% (two tenths of 1%)....,.I’ve met the family, dads a physician and mom is a stay at home mom/attorney. 😉

You need to start writing down what you post the night before.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Since Bristoe turned a thread about cops lying on a search warrant and killing innocent people into “Kentucky is Shangri-La”....and “we ain’t got no diversity in Kentucky”..... I’ll go ahead and play along. I live on an island of 16,000 people, Caucasian/White comprise 93%, blacks/African Americans comprise 0.2% (two tenths of 1%)....,.I’ve met the family, dads a physician and mom is a stay at home mom/attorney. 😉

I bet it wouldn’t be the same ANYWHERE in Kentucky that has a population of 15,000. I’m sure Kentucky has its multiculturalism spread throughout the state in a fairly consistent distribution, whereas here the multiculturalism is mostly contained within the densely populated cities.

As I've said, time and time again, it's left coast and Yankee whites that are the problem.

Ideals as opposed to race?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave

You need to start writing down what you post the night before.

I guess this is what you consider a cryptic post?

Okay,...If you say so.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...it has a rather watch4bear'esk quality, however.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You ought to see 'em down here, Charlie.

There's places that look like Old Mexico.

In Houston, there's Meskin neighborhoods, there are black neighborhoods, and there are poor neighborhoods. I much preferred having to go survey in black neighborhoods. Those Meskin neighborhoods were utterly filthy and worse. Probably due to 30 people per household living in them. Cartel presence is strong.

Like I said...it's nation wide......exactly what the dems have been planning for decades.
The only ethnic neighborhood we have is the Rez. grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Yeah well your wife is fat and f*cken ugly so what the f*ck do you know.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hookeye
2 on the island LOL

That's because 3 or more makes a ghetto

LMFAO

It’s a good thing that there’s only one island out here....😉

It’d be weird and potentially confusing to anyone living in the armpit of the midwest if there were dozens of habitable islands out here in da ghetto.

Living on an island has its advantages and lack of access equals lack of people. Those that do go the trouble to escape can live a pretty damn good life in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

It is nice to escape from the rainforest in the winter so we usually take quite a few vacations to various warm locations each winter. Just got back from Maui a couple weeks ago and tomorrow we’re headed to the coast to do a couple days of razor clamming, bonfires and a little drinking. In a couple of weeks we’re surprising the kids with a trip to Disneyland in dastardly California. 😂. I’m willing to put bitterness and politics aside in order to create lifelong family memories of fun times and exciting adventures. Stay tuned......Should be fun.

The downside to the lack of people is the lack of diversity. As I pointed out to, and subsequently confused Bristoe earlier, we are pretty homogeneous and the “non whites” are upper middle class families that live normal lives. We don’t have much crime and the crimes we do have are generally very minor. I’ll have to have Bristoe give me his real life experiences about diversity since he lives amongst it daily, though I fear those lessons in diversity will likely be in YouTube format. I make no apologies for living in a homogeneous location but it was a choice. We MOVED!.....But only so far as was feasible for my wife to commute to work.....76 miles one way!

How was that speech y’all? 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
76 miles one way....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I guess this is what you consider a cryptic post?

Okay,...If you say so.

Perhaps if your brain is scrambled.

Or pickled.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,700
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.