Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is unbelievable. It’s like a script from “The Shield”. That department needs a scrub down from top to bottom. There are fail safes in place to keep this sort of thing happening. Apparently none of them worked which indicates severe issues within.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Anything less than being charged with murder is not justice. The 2nd cop Bryant sounds complicate as well.

All forms or SWATTING need a hangman's noose. But SWATTING would be impossible without the concept having been allowed to develop in the first place, having no legitimate place in a free society.

How much swatting is going to occur with Red Flag Laws?

Off the charts.

Yep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
This is unbelievable. It’s like a script from “The Shield”. That department needs a scrub down from top to bottom. There are fail safes in place to keep this sort of thing happening. Apparently none of them worked which indicates severe issues within.

The Constitution had a fail safe against this. It was the requirement that the homeowner be given an opportunity to inspect the warrant before force was applied to gain entry. The purpose of the warrant presentation and inspection was to ensure the homeowner had the chance to know the invasion was lawful, so as to know not to resist with counter force. Remove that feature, and you get this sort of situation where the homeowner feels compelled to repel armed invaders into his home, resulting in death on all sides and a kind of society inconsistent with liberty.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The Constitution had a fail safe against this. It was the requirement that the homeowner be given an opportunity to inspect the warrant before force was applied to gain entry. The purpose of the warrant presentation and inspection was to ensure the homeowner had the chance to know the invasion was lawful, so as to know not to resist with counter force. Remove that feature, and you get this sort of situation where the homeowner feels compelled to repel armed invaders into his home, resulting in death on all sides and a kind of society inconsistent with liberty.

^^^^^^^ I couldn't agree more with this statement

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The War On Drugs has transformed our culture... at least as much as the drugs themselves. From no knock warrants, to SWAT teams to Civil forfeiture, our inherent God given rights are threatened on a wholesale basis.

We read on this forum frequently about the sheep and wolves making sheep dogs a neccissity. Sheepdogs herd sheep and rely on fear on the part of the sheep to do their job. Cops who see themselves as Great Pyrenees type sheep dogs overlook the fact that many of their “sheep” are armed and don’t cotton to wolves or big dogs.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

In every liberal controlled form of govt, the corruption within it is epic.

More of that agenda to destroy our country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He needs to get the needle.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Chief needs firing ASAP. If he has been I missed it.

It amazes me how far behind some huge departments can be in this country and the levels of fugk ups that have to occur before it's brought to the surface.

This and Broward come immediately to mind.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
The War On Drugs has transformed our culture... at least as much as the drugs themselves. From no knock warrants, to SWAT teams to Civil forfeiture, our inherent God given rights are threatened on a wholesale basis.

We read on this forum frequently about the sheep and wolves making sheep dogs a neccissity. Sheepdogs herd sheep and rely on fear on the part of the sheep to do their job. Cops who see themselves as Great Pyrenees type sheep dogs overlook the fact that many of their “sheep” are armed and don’t cotton to wolves or big dogs.

Well said.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Chief needs firing ASAP. If he has been I missed it.

It amazes me how far behind some huge departments can be in this country and the levels of fugk ups that have to occur before it's brought to the surface.

This and Broward come immediately to mind.

Two flagrant examples.

Both liberal controlled local govt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Anything less than being charged with murder is not justice. The 2nd cop Bryant sounds complicate as well.

All forms or SWATTING need a hangman's noose. But SWATTING would be impossible without the concept having been allowed to develop in the first place, having no legitimate place in a free society.

How much swatting is going to occur with Red Flag Laws?

Off the charts.

That's what I say to someone when I find support for a RFL, I also tell them I'll support a RFL when the is stiff penalties for falsely reporting on a RFL and I mean 1 year jail time as a minimum type of punishment for denying some one a Constitutional right and up to life in prison if a falsely accused gets hurt in the process.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
So many good posts on this thread I’d be here all day responding to them all. I’ll just say it’s pretty apparent we all agree this was a gross miscarriage of justice made possible not just by endemic corruption but by the erosion of civil liberties that have been in place to keep this sort of thing from happening. Based on the comments so far, it seems as though it should be common sense but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. The system is broken, people are broken, somethings gotta give. This country is not the same place I grew up in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watch the show "Chicago PD" a few episodes, and count the number of times the police ignore the law, to get their man. Hero's doing what it takes to get their man. This is Hollywood conditioning the people to obey or else. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
Watch the show "Chicago PD" a few episodes, and count the number of times the police ignore the law, to get their man. Hero's doing what it takes to get their man. This is Hollywood conditioning the people to obey or else. miles

Yep. That theme has become typical in TV and movies.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Goines is a piece of work. “Shot twice”? The first arose when he was peeing against some guy’s tree after an undercover drug buy, the second arose from a road rage incident on the loop.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13....oversial-raid-shot-twice-before/5141523/

Next question is why that house, why that couple? Was the Cop wanting to buy the house after the couple lost everything ?

Meanwhile Dennis Tuttle deserves a monument for his heroic defense of his wife and his home. Absolutely spectacular performance against five veteran armed and trained assailants, with a revolver no less.

Wrong house.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

It's precisely what is ongoing with the Mueller Investigation.

Nothing but an unconstitutional action, lie, hoax, and coup perpetrated by liberals to remove or cripple a duly elected POTUS.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't think the "overzealous cop" genre is exactly new.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Meanwhile Dennis Tuttle deserves a monument for his heroic defense of his wife and his home. Absolutely spectacular performance against five veteran armed and trained assailants, with a revolver no less.

If such a defense were put up each and every time a no knock search were employed, we'd see them disappear.

PS Even knock searches amount to the same thing, e.g., someone knocks and mumbles something from outside your home's door, maybe you even hear the word police shouted, and then the door comes down. Shouting police before the door comes down is no guarantee that it's not a home invasion rape, murder, torture, robbery.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If such a defense were put up each and every time a no knock search were employed, we'd see them disappear.

PS Even knock searches amount to the same thing, e.g., some knocks and mumble something from outside the door, maybe you even hear the word police shouted, and then the door comes down. Shouting police before the door comes down is no guarantee that it's not a home invasion rape, murder, robbery.

Judges sign those.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't think the "overzealous cop" genre is exactly new.

Dirty Harry's methods are positively Joe Friday compared to what they're doing today in cop drama.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.