Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by Etoh
I just want to know how women walk in high heels.

I've been studying that for years, I think after a few more years of observation I might just have enough information to form a theory.

I got all kinds of theories

But I get slapped every time trying to implement it

Most people don't have what it takes to get old

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gus
the markets must rule. otherwise, we might as well be a bunch of robots looking for our next low-cost meal.

Or our next customer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You create warp or a fold in space between the places you want then travel to the point in seconds. A fold in the space time continuum.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Originally Posted by Hubert
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

Can't say anything about Bigfoot, but I can say that I have seen a full figure apparition and have been around a presence of some sort,and I've seen a UFO with my own two eyes. Made me a believer. Never done drugs of any kind in all my life.

It weer helicoppter lites. I seen thet on utuby. I knows what u seen mister. Dont be tryn ta pull at chiet on me. I knows wats in ever book in tha world. Words. Ifin i aint seen it, it aint happent. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66

More along this line.....what if the little grey guys are really demonic entities instead of "aliens". After laying low for a couple or three thousand years, they have been setting folks up for the last 70 or so years with everything from the cheesy drive in movies in the 50's to "ET" to "Ancient Aliens" currently..... into believing that they are benevolent. Lets say that they wait a few years until most real Christians are either dead or underneath jails for misgendering a sodomite in a dress. At the right time they reveal themselves to humanity.....do a few cheap parlor tricks....maybe share some cool new tech with us.

Folks who demand "evidence" will have it and will be ready to serve them as "gods".

Do I think the end times are gonna go down this way? Not really. But its hard to imagine a better set up for the "other team".

Ha, benevolent you say. I haven't believed it since 1962. The cheesy movies might have gotten it wrong, but not ol' Rod, he knew better:

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they were benevolent why are thousands of people missing each year?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Great episode.

Right up there with the Shatner one, monster on the plane wing.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
yup man is arrogant enough to think they can conclude form a million yr old fossil tooth exactly what some animal looked like what it ate and how it led its life, or to think they know how the universe came into being,

Too true, and they are arrogant enough to think they know what others have seen and are arrogant enough to figure out what ig was without having seen it. That arrogance has a purpose in that it keeps them in a safe secure state of mind though it has not the least implication as to the state of truth of matter of things.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone ever consider that they're time travelers from our future, here on a field trip? Ghosts are manifestations of time ripples; some places on urth are more prone to them.

whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have this bridge for sale......

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gus
the markets must rule. otherwise, we might as well be a bunch of robots looking for our next low-cost meal.

Humm. I do that regardless of the market, Gus.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Great episode.

Right up there with the Shatner one, monster on the plane wing.

I always liked the one with the little spacemen attacking Agnes Moorehead (The Invaders).

Great Serling twist at the end.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We did live on Mars but we destroyed the planet with a nuclear war. The ones who could flew to planet earth and started life here.

Nope, they're still there, and they're not very happy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Anyone ever consider that they're time travelers from our future, here on a field trip? Ghosts are manifestations of time ripples; some places on urth are more prone to them.

whistle whistle

A lot of times, the victims of abduction and probing are from trailer parks and were literally right in the middle of a meth binge when they were abducted. Sometimes the aliens even look strikingly like their drug dealers. What's the connection? Think rationally. I feel like we are so close to blowing this thing wide open.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
I have this bridge for sale......

No, you dont, but there have been ufos seen and recorded. Dont be like those who dont believe we landed on the moon.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntinaz

whistle whistle

A lot of times, the victims of abduction and probing are from trailer parks and were literally right in the middle of a meth binge when they were abducted. Sometimes the aliens even look strikingly like their drug dealers. What's the connection? Think rationally. I feel like we are so close to blowing this thing wide open.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntinaz

whistle whistle

[Linked Image]

Yes!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

What if, the aliens created robot sex machines in the form of humans, as a means of population control, and everyone was just like "let's screw these robots for fun!?!?"

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Gus?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, Aviator, 12 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.