Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 38 1 2 3 4 37 38
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Much wisdom coming from the boys of Montana this evening. I had a chance to see the Big Stick from 17 years ago today and offered up the olive branch and if I get hit over the head with it than its my fault for trustee him. No big deal, it's just the internet and I actually have a real life.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick has a life.... and so do sewer rats...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Stick is a good guy. We all have demons. None of us has walked a single step in the mans shoes. We all handle pain in our own ways. I will admit Stick could tone it down, but so can't all the guys taking cheap shots at him. I know if I were present with Stick and one of you guys that likes to antagonize him about his family I would drop you like a sack of sh_it right there. As I would do if someone personally attacked your family. That shows your true character which is pretty f-ing low, when you have no regard for life or family. But I get it you guys can't beat stick at his game so you attack his personal life and family. Makes you feel big and important. It really is super simple, if you don't like him don't post on his post, don't give him your attention. However there are a few here that like to follow him on his every post. Don't you guys have anything better to do? Post some pictures, tell us stories of your hunts. Whatever but dam let the guy be. He knows a lot, not everything, and maybe he is wrong sometimes. Aren't we all?

fair enough MCH, but respect is a two way street, why should he get respect when he gives none? For me it was him going after sponsors and good contributors... others have had him attack their family members, his behavior can be like a cancer, it spreads and it's bad.....
It should be obvious to all he is indeed a troubled person, but try extending an olive branch to the dude and he will chit on you....
I don't like bully's and will stand up to them when I can.....
His ego is off the charts.... Others may be entertained with his vulgarity, but many more will be repulsed and simply leave. The problem is quality people leave and the entertained are amused and downhill we go......
The campfire has many smart and witty contributors that don't suffer fools, but none are as wrong on a consistent basis as Stick.....
Glass houses and throwing stones and all that.....

I am not saying you have to respect him, or anyone else for that matter.

Why do you care if he attacks sponsors? Are you a sponsor? As far as I am concerned on the sponsor issue that is between him, the sponsors, and Rick.

If he attacks other peoples families then what I said here applies to him as well.

What you are doing isn't standing up to him.

I never seen grown men act like such children. All I can say is instigating him isn't making anything better. Matter of fact it just makes it worst. It cost you nothing to ignore him.

Anyways only you can decide how you act and how you treat people.

Put yourself in the Glasshouse, do you want me or anyone else attacking your family or personal life?

All I know is Stick has never attacked me. He has always been more than willing to answer my questions. There are other members on here I DO NOT LIKE, I don't respond to any of their post. For me it is that easy.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
YUT

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Stick is a good guy. We all have demons. None of us has walked a single step in the mans shoes. We all handle pain in our own ways. I will admit Stick could tone it down, but so can't all the guys taking cheap shots at him. I know if I were present with Stick and one of you guys that likes to antagonize him about his family I would drop you like a sack of sh_it right there. As I would do if someone personally attacked your family. That shows your true character which is pretty f-ing low, when you have no regard for life or family. But I get it you guys can't beat stick at his game so you attack his personal life and family. Makes you feel big and important. It really is super simple, if you don't like him don't post on his post, don't give him your attention. However there are a few here that like to follow him on his every post. Don't you guys have anything better to do? Post some pictures, tell us stories of your hunts. Whatever but dam let the guy be. He knows a lot, not everything, and maybe he is wrong sometimes. Aren't we all?

fair enough MCH, but respect is a two way street, why should he get respect when he gives none? For me it was him going after sponsors and good contributors... others have had him attack their family members, his behavior can be like a cancer, it spreads and it's bad.....
It should be obvious to all he is indeed a troubled person, but try extending an olive branch to the dude and he will chit on you....
I don't like bully's and will stand up to them when I can.....
His ego is off the charts.... Others may be entertained with his vulgarity, but many more will be repulsed and simply leave. The problem is quality people leave and the entertained are amused and downhill we go......
The campfire has many smart and witty contributors that don't suffer fools, but none are as wrong on a consistent basis as Stick.....
Glass houses and throwing stones and all that.....

I am not saying you have to respect him, or anyone else for that matter.

Why do you care if he attacks sponsors? Are you a sponsor? As far as I am concerned on the sponsor issue that is between him, the sponsors, and Rick.

If he attacks other peoples families then what I said here applies to him as well.

What you are doing isn't standing up to him.

I never seen grown men act like such children. All I can say is instigating him isn't making anything better. Matter of fact it just makes it worst. It cost you nothing to ignore him.

Anyways only you can decide how you act and how you treat people.

Put yourself in the Glasshouse, do you want me or anyone else attacking your family or personal life?

All I know is Stick has never attacked me. He has always been more than willing to answer my questions. There are other members on here I DO NOT LIKE, I don't respond to any of their post. For me it is that easy.

Pretty sure Stick isn't attacking anyone...more like he is yukking it up for amusement, and every time someone bites, Stick breathes a little heavier.

Give the man his due, there is not a better fisherman on these here fora.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Problem is, so many have Stick Derangement Syndrome, that it mucks up the forum for getting the good info.

I left the forum for a number of months to see if anything would change, but nope, came back and the same people throwing the same monkey poo with no content to add. Some have become more idiotic than before.

How on earth does throwing the poop back at a monkey actually demonstrate that one is above a monkey in brainpower or emotional stability?

If you don't like Stick, just ignore him. Do it. For real. No fake "imaginary pretend ignore" like he always points out. No fake quotes. No responding to Stick's interlocuters. Just quit, walk away, be the bigger man, stop posting on that thread, etc.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Say what you want about his bedside manner, he’s one of the most knowledgeable posters here from what I’ve seen.

You’ve got a potty mouth though stick wink

GOD Bless America
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
This ^^^^^

More bandwidth is wasted on insulting the man, than listening to what he offers...even a simple beautiful picture is met with multiple post of insults. 20 monkeys throwing chiit at 1 guy, and wonder why he pizzes in their water dish when they go to bed ?

It's always the same guys ruining thread after thread.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he attacks sponsors and drives away good poster , pretty soon the campfire could cease to be..... it has happened to many forums.
But at least ya'all got your chuckles...... I understand now why many good people have chose to "ignore " this site.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If he attacks sponsors and drives away good poster , pretty soon the campfire could cease to be..... it has happened to many forums.
But at least ya'all got your chuckles...... I understand now why many good people have chose to "ignore " this site.

aren't you afraid of getting beat up for speaking out?.......bob

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Doncha know Brian, we’re supposed to just let him talk shiit and verbally abuse everyone???

For the folks that think he’s a “good guy” and a “wealth of information “, he has his own personal blog, it’s called, “as gay as it gets”.... check it out, it’s mostly him obviously, if anyone questions him, or offers advice, you’ll get the same as you get here!! Try it out, you folks can “learn” all you want without anyone giving him any shiit cause they’ll get banned.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya Jud, this is interesting. I am surprised at the logic of the pro stick crowd..... MCH says people should be smacked down for bringing family into it, yet when Stick insulted Freds wife he was silent.....

Seems to be a one way street to me? Yet I catch hell as a poo flinger for standing up for myself against Sticks derogatory lies..... and no, I don't insult his or anyone's family, MCH

These people remind me of the sidekicks of the childhood bully, you know the suck azz's that though they were cool because they hung out with the bully.... pathetic little weasels in my book.....

Observing Stick over the years has been an amazing thing, he is the most self aggrandizing ego maniac , as long as you go along with him and feed his ego you are immune from his childish attacks,
the minute you question him he starts the "poo" flinging , and because he is good at it people cheer him on..... I am always amazed when he starts posting old recycled pic's on threads that has nothing to do with the topic... he did it just yesterday in the knife forum, I commented on a great pic the O.P. posted and low and behold stick shows up and attacks me...

Defend yourself and the stickophants love to berate you..... hmmm MCH is onto something with the ignore button, I have used it for the liberal trolls and classified crooks, but I will expand it's use and have a few to add today.....

As far as the wealth of information fanboys.... trust me there are better sources of info available, for example you want to know about optic's, check out Formadilio's post, solid info without trying to decipher Stick jibberish drivel....

When I first came here I actually followed a some of Sticks advice and it cost me money and was a mistake.... for example he was promoting McMillan A5 stocks as the end all, well I ordered one and it sucked... down the road it went. He was also promoting Leupold 3.5-10 with M1 turrets , again a POS , and I tried two... doh..... next up is the Super Sniper 6X , a pretty good scope but the mil quad reticle he claims as the best in the world sucks for me.... much preffer a standard mil dot......

I know many will say , what an epic whine..... that's ok , then I know who to add to my ignore list, hell I may incrementally ignore this forum right out of my existence... down the slippery slope we go.....

And yes a little cheese with my wine sounds good.... hahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not defending anyone, just sick of the non-stop pizzing battles over pictures and load information.

I don't know the history of the members, nor any altercations that took place...just that at some point you have to let it go, or the rest of us are the one's paying the price.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Thank God for the moral majority. Good to know so many looking out for Rick's business interests.

What a fugging crock.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember when folks actually shot and now it's Hurt Feeler Report due to very WELL founded Insecurities and Drool dripping offa windows. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Latest batcha Virgins destined for false shouldered 243AI positive headspace. Wind is gonna flip around 105's tend to slip same happily.

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I enjoy hearing about ALL of the Stupid Fhuqkers doing their best and remaining 100% fhuqking CLUELESS.

Never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Thank God for the moral majority. Good to know so many looking out for Rick's business interests.

What a fugging crock.

It is a self serving gesture , trust me..... I enjoy the free entertaiment, but as you know nothing is free......
Dont make me put you on ignore Steelhead..... I would miss the entertainment..... hhahahah

Oh and should I peek at what Stick said? naa, hahaha

Last edited by irfubar; 02/18/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I'm not defending anyone, just sick of the non-stop pizzing battles over pictures and load information.

I don't know the history of the members, nor any altercations that took place...just that at some point you have to let it go, or the rest of us are the one's paying the price.

Please see MCH post advising the ignore function...... wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NOTHING is funnier than Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

I enjoy how the Melting Snow flakes perpetually flaunt their Perpetual Victim cards,which is assuredly NO fhuqking "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Too fhuqking funny!.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a fugging crock.

Well Steelhead, on this subject I am more than a little biased and I will tell you why...... as a small business owner who lives and dies in the free market, when someone unjustly attacks my livelihood ya it tends to rile me up.

I know people love to hate John Burns, but the fact is many would love to have the gun business provide them a livelihood... people like Doug(cameraland) Burns, Rick etc.... invest money , time usually long hours and are held accountable by customers to deliver a good service and product etc....

And along comes a troll like Stick, puffing out his chest, look at me look at me Bullspit and attacks people trying to make a living, well phuuuk that puke, he has never saved nor invested or run a small business..... hell he is a cog in the wheel of huge corporations , an employee... yet he thinks he is sumthin...... well he is just a deranged ego-maniac......

So Steelhead feel free to ignore me if you wish, may be better that way?

I have a question for those more savvy here, if someone puts me on ignore will I know it? maybe that should be my new goal get put on ignore by as many as possible..........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What a fugging crock.

Well Steelhead, on this subject I am more than a little biased and I will tell you why...... as a small business owner who lives and dies in the free market, when someone unjustly attacks my livelihood ya it tends to rile me up.

I know people love to hate John Burns, but the fact is many would love to have the gun business provide them a livelihood... people like Doug(cameraland) Burns, Rick etc.... invest money , time usually long hours and are held accountable by customers to deliver a good service and product etc....

And along comes a troll like Stick, puffing out his chest, look at me look at me Bullspit and attacks people trying to make a living, well phuuuk that puke, he has never saved nor invested or run a small business..... hell he is a cog in the wheel of huge corporations , an employee... yet he thinks he is sumthin...... well he is just a deranged ego-maniac......

So Steelhead feel free to ignore me if you wish, may be better that way?

I have a question for those more savvy here, if someone puts me on ignore will I know it? maybe that should be my new goal get put on ignore by as many as possible..........

urfubar,

PLEASE find me "mistaken",I assure you...the failed attempt will be fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Page 2 of 38 1 2 3 4 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 1234, 219DW, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 48 invisible), 9,849 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,353
Posts18,546,672
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.