Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by joken2

From current news reports it sounds like the challenge for law enforcement will probably be in gathering enough conclusive hard evidence on either Smollett for filing false police report or the two brothers that he alleges attacked him in order to file criminal charges and prosecute. As it stands now, it sounds like all they've got is his version versus theirs as to what happened.

I am pretty sure they have a lot more than just a "he said/she said" case with plenty of corroborating evidence and that it will be going to Grand Jury for an indictment. They will be throwing the book at him with at least lower end felonies, he has some problems. He wanted to be in the news and he is going to be in he news. Idiot.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I read in one of the articles that police collected magazines (among other things) from the brothers residence. The brothers are saying they are American citizens and are not anti-Trump.

Motive for the hoax attack was that the threat letter with crushed aspirin in it didn't gain enough media attention.

My speculation is that the letters cut out to make the threat letter, came from these magazines......just a hunch.

Jussie denying everything.

Looks to me like Jussie is riding the Fail Train all the way to the (police) station.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think there is going to be a weird twist to this story:

The planning and execution of the attack, and the crescendo toward it, seems almost intentionally moronic. Watching the ABC interview, he is obviously not a dumb person; a cunning sociopath probably. I think he planned an off ramp from the narrative for himself somewhere if the chit hit the fan, which he probably expected and planned for.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Former NYPD Detective talks about false reports during his career. Interesting read.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/02/no_author/the-curious-case-of-jussie-smollett/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he does stand by story he may go to jail and he might go to jail anyway if he is lying.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/19/19.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by muffin
Kamala on Smollett tweet.... busted....

speechless, deer-in-the-headlights.......................

I saw that. Pretty funny. Now, all of a sudden, she's needing "confirmation". LMAO.

Race- baiting ckhunt.

Note the timing of this hate crime set up and Kamala's bill in the Senate making lynching illegal.

This whole thing was a set-up by the Democrats.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by muffin
Kamala on Smollett tweet.... busted....

speechless, deer-in-the-headlights.......................

I saw that. Pretty funny. Now, all of a sudden, she's needing "confirmation". LMAO.

Race- baiting ckhunt.

Note the timing of this hate crime set up and Kamala's bill in the Senate making lynching illegal.

This whole thing was a set-up by the Democrats.

Lynching was legal before she introduced that bill? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Hell yes, this country thrives on double standards.
Was watching MMA the other night, Mexican fighter had “Brown Pride” tattooed acros his chest..could you imagine?

Back in the 70's, when the "Black is Beautiful" saying was first coined, I went to the restroom at the place I was working to take a crap, and some toilet poet had written on the wall.....If Black is beautiful, then I just chit a masterpiece.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A actor should never try to write his own scripts. They are never as smart as a good writer can make them seem.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the sides cannot both be telling the truth

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Former NYPD Detective talks about false reports during his career. Interesting read.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/02/no_author/the-curious-case-of-jussie-smollett/

Colin Flaherty covers this angle pretty well.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Dunno if anybody else posted this, but that's the best thread title I've seen in a few years.

I LMFAO at the title too. grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was CNN there for this morning's SWAT FIB raid? (Just because they put 2 and 2 together and got 12...) whistle

Not yet?

Imagine that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jdunham
I am pretty sure they have a lot more than just a "he said/she said" case with plenty of corroborating evidence and that it will be going to Grand Jury for an indictment.

While driving last night, I heard a snippet of an ABC new story from a Chicago station, wherein I thought I heard that the police had taken magazines from the brothers' apartment that had the same letters cut out of them, that had been used in the "hate mail" that Smollett had received a week or 2 before "the attempted MAGA lynching".

Could it be that he faked BOTH hate crimes???

PERISH the thought...

I've been trying to find corroboration of this today, but haven't yet found any.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Originally Posted by jdunham
I am pretty sure they have a lot more than just a "he said/she said" case with plenty of corroborating evidence and that it will be going to Grand Jury for an indictment.

While driving last night, I heard a snippet of an ABC new story from a Chicago station, wherein I thought I heard that the police had taken magazines from the brothers' apartment that had the same letters cut out of them, that had been used in the "hate mail" that Smollett had received a week or 2 before "the attempted MAGA lynching".

Could it be that he faked BOTH hate crimes???

PERISH the thought...

I've been trying to find corroboration of this today, but haven't yet found any.

FC

According to this story he did. The fake attack was because the first story did not get enough attention.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/brothers-...paid-223020484--abc-news-topstories.html

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Just the latest example of a 'boo playing "pin the tale on the honky".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like no white hetero male who is a public figure ever got any hate mail.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
2 Nigerians? Should have hired Jeff Gillooly.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Like no white hetero male who is a public figure ever got any hate mail.

I am a straight white male and have been banned on Mother Earth News and shadow banned on Huffington Post and accuweather.

Rather than pity myself as a victim of micro aggression, it has made me stronger.

Harvard liberal professor Haidt says that the current political climate is making self pity victims weaker. He says the only ones getting stronger are straight white males.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
The demand for hate crimes is generated by the political positions of the Democratic Party.

Demand for hate crimes outstrips supply.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1234, 257wthbylover, 58 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,126
Posts18,502,494
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.