Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
couple things jumped out,, DiFi says shes been there for 30YRS,how far have we regressed in those 30?, lets see,,1,, in '89 the world an Gov was lot healthier an stable place,, 2,this should expose the brain washing that is going on since then to date,3,, DiFi clearly didnt give them any kind of answer worthy of changing their mind, this was an ambush/hiding behind kids/human sheild that we can expect all of them to be bushwacked by,, the left doesnt know wat the left wants,, they are eating their own,, Popcorn anyone?

Last edited by hosfly; 02/23/19.

I AM AMERICA!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There has been a lot of indoctrination completed since 1989. And no one has had the whereabouts of it all nor the inclination to give a chit about it .

I might add. Our rotten politicians at least tried to hide what they were up to and the amount of corruption that was going on. Now they just don't care !!!!! It is on full display.

Doesn't say much for the citizens. Our forefathers would've been done shooting by now!!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 02/23/19.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Paddler
I thought her response was pretty cool, grouchy old woman stuff.

Her response really isn't the issue.

The issue is, some young women is making a nuisance of herself with members of Congress who are owned by powerful entities. (as the vast majority of them are)

It's going to be fun to watch Ocasio-Cortez as she slowly comes to the realization that she's fugged up.

She's directly pissed off Pelosi and now she's caused embarrassment for Feinstein. Not that I care. But Ocasio-Cortez's constituents are going to get nothing as long as she's their representative,.....and her next opponent will have lots of funding.

I doubt if she'll even be able to get her old bartending job back.

#1 - she won't ever need her old bar tending job back. She's already guaranteed a pension greater than my best year working.
#2 - if she did "lose" she would have multiple offers from PACS and special interest groups. She's a rock star in their minds.
#3 - if she keeps it up, I would not be surprised if the Capital police one day announce they found her dead of a "heroin overdose" or some such in her office.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by bbassi
#1 - she won't ever need her old bar tending job back. She's already guaranteed a pension greater than my best year working.

I've heard that about their retirement, as well. Did a quick Google search. Not true. Congress Critters are not vested in their retirement plan until they serve at least 5 full years. So, AOC will have to be elected for at least two more 2 year terms to be vested. Initial vesting is only 10% ($17K). Maxes out at 80% ($139K) with 60 years of service. Given that she is currently 29, the earliest that AOC would be able to collect anything would be 21 years from now at age 50. If she flames out after one or two terms, she gets nothing.

As noted above, it will be interesting to see if her rival in the next election cycle has a sudden influx of campaign contributions to facilitate her ouster. While the antics within the Democratic party are entertaining, I would not expect Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer, et al, to tolerate this for more than one term. Also as noted above, her constituents will ultimately pay the price for her shenanigans as the old guard blocks or shuts her district out of any meaningful legislation.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
AOC needs more airtime. Please keep her in the limelight!

[Linked Image]

One of the funniest things I have seen in days, and close to truth.

Last edited by PPosey; 02/23/19.

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there any doubt that woman on the left has indoctrinated those kids?
Sas put their talking points into their minds and on their tongues, liberal educators using children to further their political agenda.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Little brainwashed brats.

Don't blame the kids and call them brats. Blame the adults.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I heard that Cortez won office with just a 4% turn out in her district. That's not much weight for all the attention she gets.

It was actually a 13% voter turnout and she won by almost 4,000 votes. This is the cost of not voting. I doubt she will be re-elected in two years.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It appears that DJT proved that the people are tired of the establishment and it's continuing failures. The establishment Dems are getting their cages rattled from within as well from without. The more the progressives display their agenda the better for us.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
It will be entertaining to watch pelosi and feinstein handle the popularity of occasionally-coherent. She is a threat to them - but as long as her public statement shew to free stuff and the rich are too rich she will have a lot of support for them from know-nothing millennial voters. Just how will pelosi, feinstein, schumer, waters, jackson-lee and others of that stripe handle her popularity? Make no mistake - she is a threat. The recent adios by Amazon out of NY attributed to her efforts has really laid down battle lines - and left me laughing my fool head off.

Roger

NRA Life

CRPA Life
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
OOps - that is "... hew to free stuff ... "

Roger

NRA Life

CRPA Life
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well, the place she was bartending at, went broke when they let her talk them into paying $15/hr., so no, she will not be bartending there again. Again, bad ideas bringing bad outcomes.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
The only time I've ever taken DiFi's side...

Those kids had their talking points well rehearsed. Too bad DiFi didn't ask the older one to explain exactly why this is such a crisis.

One more Cortez stunt and someone will be calling in the Clinton Arkancide hitman.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
AOC needs more airtime. Please keep her in the limelight!

[Linked Image]

Ashamed to say it took me a little while to figure out where you was going with this picture. When it hit me, funny as hell.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 7 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,509
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.