Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Wife is manager of a fairly upscale hipster bar/grill in the big city an hour and a half away. She had a group of around 6 baboons come in last night and had to ask three of them to leave immediately because they had no ID. They ran up a tab of over $250, and refused to close out for shift change(policy). They started cussing her out and fighting the door guy, and when my wife went to call the police one of them hit her in the back of the head with a full beer bottle. She got knocked out and was taken to the ER with a mild concussion. Didn't get home till almost 5 this morning. We're hoping that the police got them. The employees are getting more and more chit for not letting them in because of no IDs or the way they dress and using the race card. Fn pissed here. She was called a racist white trash beech for doing her job and assaulted. Don't like em. Never have, but I have always tried not to HATE but man oh man the word dislike is starting to lose its strength for me.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just gonna get worse when the next lib takes the Oval Office.
Aint seen nuthin' yet.
Hope your wife takes it easy and recovers quick.

Again...............enough of the friggin' excuses.......

https://fredoneverything.org/oncoming-racial-doom-the-clash-of-cultures/

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
sorry to hear about that. i'd be hard pressed not to go hunting. but that would just ruin your life. them kocksuckers need shot.

My diploma is a DD214
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Glad your wife will be ok. That's the most important thing. Hopefully we will all live to see the day when those filthy animals get just what they deserve.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I feel for her, wish she had called the cops as soon as they refused to pay at the shift change. I hate 99% of the bastards. They aren’t all bad, but most are pieces of cshit!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by hanco; 02/23/19.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Wife is manager of a fairly upscale hipster bar/grill in the big city an hour and a half away. She had a group of around 6 baboons come in last night and had to ask three of them to leave immediately because they had no ID. They ran up a tab of over $250, and refused to close out for shift change(policy). They started cussing her out and fighting the door guy, and when my wife went to call the police one of them hit her in the back of the head with a full beer bottle. She got knocked out and was taken to the ER with a mild concussion. Didn't get home till almost 5 this morning. We're hoping that the police got them. The employees are getting more and more chit for not letting them in because of no IDs or the way they dress and using the race card. Fn pissed here. She was called a racist white trash beech for doing her job and assaulted. Don't like em. Never have, but I have always tried not to HATE but man oh man the word dislike is starting to lose its strength for me.
Sorry to hear of it. Hopefully your wife will get supported and backed up by her employers, but you kinda imply they're not. I hope I'm reading it wrong.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Sorry to hear of it. Hopefully your wife will get supported and backed up by her employers, but you kinda imply they're not. I hope I'm reading it wrong.

Thanks guys. Her boss payed for everything. Huge knot on the back of her head. Last thing she remembers is the cops lifting her off the floor. I hope they got em, probably ran. I'm taking care of her today so she can rest and take it easy. Fn worthless,worthless animals.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
TNB...they love going to ANY business...starting a ruckus...and then knuckledrag out without paying. Segregation worked just fine. Better yet, Africa.

Hope your wife is OK.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by RedAstrachan; 02/23/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r
sorry to hear about that. i'd be hard pressed not to go hunting. but that would just ruin your life. them kocksuckers need shot.

i'd go hunting even if was a couple yrs down the rd if i knew who they were. my son freaked one time when a vagrant guy grabbed him going into a store and i came out of my truck with a razor carpet knife and told the guy you don't lay a hand on my son. he though i was going to slice him up, but the guy backed off.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
i think there's a few guys on here that married their daughters off to them

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sorry to hear this. Thankfully, your wife was not severely injured or killed. Sadly, this is what you can expect from them. I’ve lost 3 close friends, 4 if you count the wife of one (double murder), with all murders having the same “common denominator”! Several Louisiana cities are among the nation’s leaders in murder per capita! I’m glad I left in ‘85......I wish my kids and grandkids didn’t live there! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by memtb
Sorry to hear this. Thankfully, your wife was not severely injured or killed. Sadly, this is what you can expect from them. I’ve lost 3 close friends, 4 if you count the wife of one (double murder), with all murders having the same “common denominator”! Several Louisiana cities are among the nation’s leaders in murder per capita! I’m glad I left in ‘85......I wish my kids and grandkids didn’t live there! memtb

Ain’t getting any better in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, worse in fact.

For a reference, read the ‘metro ‘ section of the Advocate. www.2theadvocate.com

Where I live they don’t tolerate crap from anyone and of any color. These folks will be as nice as you let them be.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't see how an all out race war is not inevitable in the near future ....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are you seriously calling black people "baboons" and "apes" in 2019?

This site is in dire need of a few moderators.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Goosey

Mild compared to what you’re called and for good reasons.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm with Roger.

Time to go hunting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The first thing a decent moderator would do is ban your sorry troll ass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
cut out welfare and all the fr$$ shi!! and it will start

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Are you seriously calling People of Color black people in 2019?

I'm literally shaking.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You've never been to an all-u-can-eat crab legs buffet with "those people" or you'd know.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,168
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.