Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
[quote=Marley7x57]Black people hate black trash and white trash just like white people hate white trash and black trash. Makes no difference if you substitute other words for "trash".

If those words are "baboon or ape"? I guarantee you they would see that different...and you know that.
How often do you hear white dirtbags referred to as baboons?

I'm done preaching, you all know what is up, you all just have to decide if you care how others see your words. Don't care? Then by all means, carry on, but I won't be recommending this site to anyone whose opinion I value.
White people are typically all thrown in together with poor whites as well as poor whites who commit crimes being called, "white trash", "hillbillies", "rednecks", "crackers", "[bleep] kickers", "goat ropers", and sundry other monikers which have been utilized so frequently that they are now not even considered insults, but they once were.

My kids are taught that although words have meaning and can be insulting, the only things worthy of a physical response are physicality or believable verbal threats. IOW if somebody has the means to kill you and is making the move to do so, you either defend yourself or die. The other being of course, if somebody hits you, hit them back. "Sticks and stones" and all that. If more people taught their kids that, there wouldn't be people getting hit or killed over mere air blowing in and out of people's lungs, vocal cords, etc. Words, even insulting ones, simply aren't worthy of a physical response.

It's really PC and SJW-ish to get upset over free speech which if directed at the right people is then labeled "hate speech" and sometimes even criminalized. In the process, the chick who did nothing and still got bonked in the head, gets lost in the process.

No offense Barkoff. I like you, but as somebody else said, it is what it is.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 02/23/19.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And then...

After being knocked out with a full beer bottle... A presumably young, white, bleeder was diagnosed with a "mild concussion" and released.

After being knocked cold. In the back of the head. From a full beer bottle.

So, you defend the thugs. No white females should work in cafes or convenience stores either, right?

The only thing missing from this story is MAGA hats.

Not saying this whole tale is a fabrication, but some here know from experience that when someone gets a their upper keel Christened with a fullie, no matter how serious --or not-- any accompanying cerebral effects there might be, there is *always* blood. I've seen the results from maybe couple dozen smashees from bottles from longnecks to handles, and every single one included blood. Didn't see any talk of stitches or lacerations. Things that make you go, hmmmm... If the OP's old lady did get hurt, sorry to hear and if there wasn't any blood, good thing for her the perp was using one of those Hollywood prop bottles. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I imagine he's out whoopin' ass.

Remember the thread with the member who was a preacher I think, and took the rubber hose to sancho? That was epic.

blue air hose, and he whipped a preacher! for texting his wife! that was funniest post since GeneralStuart stole the amberlamps!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You’re mixing and parsing, word games and little more. Responsible black people abhor these people too because they get painted with the same brush.

LMAO.

I would love to see the verbiage used on here be used in front of black dudes in casual conversation.

Give me a fugkin' break man.

That verbiage wasnt needed years ago before the rise of the PC progressdive. There was a time when most black kids had a mom and dad and a home their dad worked to provide for and there was much less racial tension.

You're full of good comedy today.

Not though, as you are every day.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Not saying this whole tale is a fabrication, but some here know from experience that when someone gets a their upper keel Christened with a fullie, no matter how serious --or not-- any accompanying cerebral effects there might be, there is *always* blood. I've seen the results from maybe couple dozen smashees from bottles from longnecks to handles, and every single one included blood. Didn't see any talk of stitches or lacerations. Things that make you go, hmmmm... If the OP's old lady did get hurt, sorry to hear and if there wasn't any blood, good thing for her the perp was using one of those Hollywood prop bottles. wink

You talk funny. I like it.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I imagine he's out whoopin' ass.

Remember the thread with the member who was a preacher I think, and took the rubber hose to sancho? That was epic.

blue air hose, and he whipped a preacher! for texting his wife! that was funniest post since GeneralStuart stole the amberlamps!
Gen. Stuart is dead. Have some fuuukking respect.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hanco
Surely they filed assault charges on the black bastards????

You need to stick to three word posts.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Ok, let me ask you this: why do you believe it is right to apply a word used on a small subset of the population to the entire population?

Originally Posted by Marley7x57
I think they would not be offended if not addresses to them.

Of course they do, and I have no objections nor would they, to anyone calling them out as dirtbags, douchebags, or anything else, but are you thinking that a like-minded Blacks would take no offense to "baboon and apes"? That is a far stretch, friend.

OK, let me ask you this, why do you choose "baboon and ape" as a way to insult blacks? Do you call white azzholes baboons and apes?

Do what you do, I'm not going to change your mind, friend.

The convention is to put quoted posts first, followed by your reply. If you need a few examples, click anywhere on any page in these forums.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Selection....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Staying on topic is more conventional.

Originally Posted by kingston

The convention is to put quoted posts first, followed by your reply. If you need a few examples, click anywhere on any page in these forums.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I love reading Saturday night posts on the 'ol Fire! lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And then...

After being knocked out with a full beer bottle... A presumably young, white, bleeder was diagnosed with a "mild concussion" and released.

So, you defend the thugs. No white females should work in cafes or convenience stores either, right?

I've been clocked in the side of the head with a "presumably" empty beer bottle and there was blood. I still wear the scar today. I was not knocked cold but I think the guy that hit me wishes I was. smile

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Rooster7
And then...

I've been clocked in the side of the head with a "presumably" empty beer bottle and there was blood. I still wear the scar today. I was not knocked cold but I think the guy that hit me wishes I was. smile

I carry a very nice scar right above the bridge of my nose.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=Marley7x57]Black people hate black trash and white trash just like white people hate white trash and black trash. Makes no difference if you substitute other words for "trash".

If those words are "baboon or ape"? I guarantee you they would see that different...and you know that.
How often do you hear white dirtbags referred to as baboons?

I'm done preaching, you all know what is up, you all just have to decide if you care how others see your words. Don't care? Then by all means, carry on, but I won't be recommending this site to anyone whose opinion I value.
White people are typically all thrown in together with poor whites as well as poor whites who commit crimes being called, "white trash", "hillbillies", "rednecks", "crackers", "[bleep] kickers", "goat ropers", and sundry other monikers which have been utilized so frequently that they are now not even considered insults, but they once were.

My kids are taught that although words have meaning and can be insulting, the only things worthy of a physical response are physicality or believable verbal threats. IOW if somebody has the means to kill you and is making the move to do so, you either defend yourself or die. The other being of course, if somebody hits you, hit them back. "Sticks and stones" and all that. If more people taught their kids that, there wouldn't be people getting hit or killed over mere air blowing in and out of people's lungs, vocal cords, etc. Words, even insulting ones, simply aren't worthy of a physical response.

It's really PC and SJW-ish to get upset over free speech which if directed at the right people is then labeled "hate speech" and sometimes even criminalized. In the process, the chick who did nothing and still got bonked in the head, gets lost in the process.

No offense Barkoff. I like you, but as somebody else said, it is what it is.

Language used makes a difference....both ways. If you're not honest enough with yourself to acknowledge that you likely lie to yourself about other things.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Gen. Stuart is dead. Have some fuuukking respect.

That guy had a nice S&W revolver collection.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
At least, in this day and age, nobody brought up orangutans, [bleep]
or porch monkeys. That would be bad.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by poboy
At least, in this day and age, nobody brought up orangutans, [bleep]
or porch monkeys. That would be bad.

Why aren't you able to type chimpanzee or chimp?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Be in group, cause a disturbance and management often will ask them to leave, without paying.
Pretty common tactic.

If it doesn't work, make threats and or trash the place.

Other members of their society will then suggest leaving the troublemakers alone, lest they retaliate and shoot up your house.
Terrorism.

Like it is acceptable.

Only getting worse.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hanco

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What in the name of all thats Holy is THAT?! WTF!??!

Seriously, What was that!??

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The lower picture I believe is a lady who was upset her Latte wasn’t made with banana flavored whole milk at Starbucks...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,627 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,916
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.