Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slow day,due the horrid weather.

[Linked Image]

I do VERY much enjoy how The Melting Snowflake PERPETUAL Victim Routine...is assuredly NO fhuqking "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Kinda funny watching you try so hard to kiss ass with rick watching everything posted around you. Sugar tits it’s fun to see you firmly planted in the dirt.
Keep up the good work you’re winning LOL.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits. That poaching stuff have anything to do with all the pards cutting bait? LOL.
Well at least you have the back yard range still. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
Kinda funny watching you try so hard to kiss ass with rick watching everything posted around you. Sugar tits it’s fun to see you firmly planted in the dirt.
Keep up the good work you’re winning LOL.

I do VERY much enjoy how The Melting Snowflake PERPETUAL Victim Routine...is assuredly NO fhuqking "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I say the victims are guys hunting in your neck of the woods during daylight hours. Hint.
Didya get to shooooe any polar bears away from the food truck at work. LOL.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Still laughing you calling to cry to rick is classic desperation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No Polar Bears in the front yard,at least as of yet this morning.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Fredrica,

Your repeating Delusion(s) aloud,do not add "credence". Just like you TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Just like TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "don't care". I don't feel compelled to apologize,for consuming your EVERY thought and "move",as you set on the sidelines Whining aloud. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
243AI everything else is to small or two big.
Mine is just the right size.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your repeating Delusion(s) aloud,do not add "credence". Just like you TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Just like TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "don't care". I don't feel compelled to apologize,for consuming your EVERY thought and "move",as you set on the sidelines Whining aloud. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 243AI RUSE is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Folks who "know" and "do" as "much' as you,will always be best served by asking questions...rather than in giving "answers". You poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk!

Bless your heart.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Fredrica,

Bless your heart.

I’ve got you almost talking complete sentences. Sugar tits it’s fun making you dance. Poor sugar tits.
Post a pic of your 100 yardline. While you are at it a picture of a Legally shot deer that bests your one point I dare you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

The 243AI RUSE is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Folks who "know" and "do" as "much' as you,will always be best served by asking questions...rather than in giving "answers". You poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk!

Bless your heart.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Can’t find a buck shot in the daylight. Wow

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Clueless comes home to an empty house. Hint.

You on the phone with rick yet sugar tits. Squirm sugar tits

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tell me again how much you shoot. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m so impressed. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
PS 243AI find better for less I dare you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I VERY much enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you...if only due to a "life" of being FORCED to practice same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PS 243AI find better for less I dare you.

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to cite the "particulars" of which bullet and at which speed,your One Hit Wonder "operates" at. Then correlate same,to your verson of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Be VERY fhuqking careful though,if only because I shoot it all(and then some). Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Laughing!................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits what’s your favorite spot light just so the fire knows. LOL.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits what’s your favorite spot light just so the fire knows. LOL.

Don’t go quite now the fans want to know. What’s the one that really makes them eyes light up.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,560
Posts18,491,767
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.