-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Use your Imagination and Pretend,to cite the "particulars" of which bullet and at which speed,your One Hit Wonder "operates" at. Then correlate same,to your verson of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Be VERY fhuqking careful though,if only because I shoot it all(and then some). Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Did a attorney tell you the same sugar tits. Is the bounty for the year a one point. LOL. Those game wardens don’t like killing in the dark.

Hint 108 at 3125 are ok and .4” don’t suck near as much as an empty house. ☃️

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
Did a attorney tell you the same sugar tits. Is the bounty for the year a one point. LOL. Those game wardens don’t like killing in the dark.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to cite the "particulars" of which bullet and at which speed,your One Hit Wonder "operates" at. Then correlate same,to your verson of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Be VERY fhuqking careful though,if only because I shoot it all(and then some). Hint. Congratulations?!?

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Tell us how you have it all again this time make it sound less desperate and lonely.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Shot in the dark?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Shaved beaver just ask me for a spin you keep up the good work sugar tits. LMFAO. “Security guard” 🤣🤣.

I’m the snow man. ☃️ You feel the warmth no. 💋

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I just figured it out. Stinky is speaking Palozieiezze! F U C K Thats why nobody can understand the little muddle headed troll.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just zero'd the reserve Garrow,with the Reupold Wrong Wrange 30mm M1 4.5-14x. Obviously,it can't hang with the MQ version of same.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hmmmmmm...it seems to me that a 22" 8" 224 Grendel and the 88 ELD's .545 BC at 3250fps,easily trumps the Fredrica One Trick Pony. Now what were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Just zero'd the reserve Garrow,with the Reupold Wrong Wrange 30mm M1 4.5-14x. Obviously,it can't hang with the MQ version of same.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hmmmmmm...it seems to me that a 22" 8" 224 Grendel and the 88 ELD's .545 BC at 3250fps,easily trumps the Fredrica One Trick Pony. Now what were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to cite the "particulars" of which bullet and at which speed,your One Hit Wonder "operates" at. Then correlate same,to your verson of "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
I like my 6mm ai.

And, you put it to some serious slaying this past fur season. What are you shoot’n out of it? 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She REALLY "gets after it"!

Ain't it a hoot that you two bolted together,can't get a set of dies purchased...or set up correctly.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Past 4 seasons or so.... love that little rifle.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ain't it a hoot that you two bolted together,can't get a set of dies purchased...or set up correctly.

Hint.

Wonders will always amaze at how a Gerbil can lift a rifle and puzzle its operations to slay a dink in the dark then scurry away inside your speed ball only to return in the light of day to claim your winning ticket. A poached dink deer. Classic Gerbil moves on the Rez 😎

Poacher Gerbils gotta eat, too

[Linked Image]

Gerbil’s Speed Ball Hunting Vehicle

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-lg3m4bqTA

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Beaver,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,as much as you do. The Phantom PM's ripe with plagiarism are a fhuqking hoot and it's ALMOST as funny as you believing same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No wonder Reloading Dies soooooooo very reliably stump you.

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint.

Laughing!.............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!...............

6mm =.243”. I’m crying laughing you can’t even get the simplest shît right and you give advice. How was Valentine’s Day sugar tits.

PS 243AI easily for the win. 1/7 T and the mdt folder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PS 243AI find better for less I dare you.

Ooooopsie!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[

[Linked Image]

Hint.
Laughing!...............
[/quote]

Sugar tits say .243=6mm. Mall cop don’t know the difference between a 22 creedmoor and a .243 ie 6mm.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hint.

Why are you talking to/about me fuuckface??

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Does Big Stink Poach? Like shoot deer after dark? Is he the one the Alaska State Troopers track down at night only they can't find him cuz they have their spotlights level with the door height?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beaver,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,as much as you do. The Phantom PM's ripe with plagiarism are a fhuqking hoot and it's ALMOST as funny as you believing same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No wonder Reloading Dies soooooooo very reliably stump you.

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint.

Laughing!.............

I’m not puzzled over the common or ordinary tasks at hand...You become dilated at night so your small Gerbil eyes can see the illumination of your spotlight on your wizzum with trembling hands. So scared you will miss the dink in the dark. Poachers have problems too. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 3333vl, 65 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,461
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.