Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Be sure to cite your Galvanic "Reasoning" betwixt barrel/receiver interface and ring/rail interface...if only to quantify your STUPIDITY even fhuqking further,by doing your best.

Fug Stick, Suck a Glock. You should know that anodizing prevents galvanic corrosion.
Try to keep up.

Trybone,

What part of a lower isn't anodized?

Your Estrogen Surge is again reeling,might I suggest yet another 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to cite your Galvanic "Reasoning" betwixt barrel/receiver interface and ring/rail interface...if only to quantify your STUPIDITY even fhuqking further,by doing your best.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some people use anti-seize on their barrels. Ever wonder why?
Clue.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some people use anti-seize on their barrels. Ever wonder why?
Clue.

Trybone,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it however you MUST.

Do they anti-seize the scope rings too? HINT.

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you shoot bare steel rings with bare aluminum tubes?

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If the hole is tapped all the way through why wouldn’t it be anodized? And FWIW I’ve run a tap through a bunch that weren’t and damned if I’ve had any galvanic issues.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you shoot bare steel rings with bare aluminum tubes?

Trybone,

Your haste to take Stupidity to places it's never been before,is rather fhuqking IMPRESSIVE. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of your BEST...being so welllllllll shy of the mark! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheKid
If the hole is tapped all the way through why wouldn’t it be anodized? And FWIW I’ve run a tap through a bunch that weren’t and damned if I’ve had any galvanic issues.

Her Imagination and Pretend,are taking her places,that don't exist.

LUCKILY I live in the arid Desert,so we don't get any moisture.................(grin)

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
In no particular order and for no particular reason...

My 2 Anderson lowers weren't anodized deep down where the mag catch spring rides.

Years ago, there was a warning not to use actual anti seize due to it containing bare aluminum and could cause this galvanic thingie.

Some Anderson lowers did require a tap to finish the hole or a shorter screw.

None of this matters nor stopped me from buying $35 lowers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only assembled (3) last night and less the Anodizing or through hole grip thread "issues".

Prolly didn't anti-seize the grip screw,selector,mag catch or rings.....................(grin)

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
https://www.stagarms.com/left-handed-upper-halves/

PSA offers deals on nickle boron BCG's and you can pick as simple or fancy a charge handle that you like,

After choosing your stripped lower you can get a parts kit with everything but a trigger then add the CMC unit
or whatever blows your skirt up. Lots of choices but do not get bogged down get one and shoot hell out of it then you will begin to learn what you like,,,, Good Luck Kenneth

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Books,
Patrick Sweeney, Gunsmithing the ar15
Glen Zediker, Ar15 Builders Guide
DVD, BROWNELLS, HOW TO BUILD AN AR15

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I would like to hear more about cmc trigger. Install is drop in? No fiddling with getting springs backwards?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ken,
You tube is your friend.

I gave my son a stripped lower and some parts. I can home from work and he was done with it.

He went on YouTube, and watched a few video's and borrowed a few tools from the gun room.....

BROWNELLS DVD on you tube for free in bits and pieces

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm happy to abandon forward assist,but wish to retain a dust cover.

Hint.................

I cant take anymore [bleep] hints,,,,,,,All tapped out.

That right there is funny!

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 46 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.