A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by add
Just finished watching the documentary. A very remarkable woman, a rare personage. We need more like her on the court and in this country.

Well.

That is not happening in at least the next 6 yrs... laugh

Two years max. Bet on it.

Bet with the same gray matter that predicted a 95% certainty in 2016?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

add #13604245 02/25/19
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Just finished watching the documentary. A very remarkable woman, a rare personage. We need more like her on the court and in this country.

Well.

I didn't take into consideration the Russians. He wouldn't have won without Trump conspiring with them. Who knew?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I remember when the Campfire was a completely different place.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Well.

I didn't take into consideration the Russians. He wouldn't have won without Trump conspiring with them. Who knew?

Gonna suck bad for you when Mueller admits that the total [bleep] he has been running found none of that. and you know he was looking very hard...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Well.

Nobody knew, and nobody does now either. Didn't happen. A bit of Hillary theater. She made the accusation AND manufactured the evidence, too. Yes indeedy, she's the full package...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I don't hope for her to die but I sure wish she'd retire. She needs to be introduced to fishing and beer drinking.

Thaaaat sounds like the folks I remember from the Campfire. Some of the rest of y'all may be leaking a bit to the left, there. You might wanna check that out.

Always fun to hear from somebody that's on the spectrum.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I don't hope for her to die but I sure wish she'd retire. She needs to be introduced to fishing and beer drinking.

Thaaaat sounds like the folks I remember from the Campfire. Some of the rest of y'all may be leaking a bit to the left, there. You might wanna check that out.

Always fun to hear from somebody that's on the spectrum.

Is that one of them new drugs?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by benchman

Nobody knew, and nobody does now either. Didn't happen. A bit of Hillary theater. She made the accusation AND manufactured the evidence, too. Yes indeedy, she's the full package...

Have you heard of reality? Facts? Try some.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Diddler gofuckyourself!

Last edited by Hammer2506; 02/26/19.

Fück Joe byron
IC B3

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
You guys are brilliant. So witty. Rapier-like, I say.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup, Cockroach remarkable.............

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
What would happen if no one responded to Paddlers threads?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He would just talk to himself, you don't think he'd be like a fart in the wind do you?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How about serving up a few of those 'facts' Paddler, you always seem to mention 'hearing on this, facts about that' yet never offer any facts and we all see how these hearings go so offer up a few facts and enlighten us.

FJB & FJT
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford
How about serving up a few of those 'facts' Paddler, you always seem to mention 'hearing on this, facts about that' yet never offer any facts and we all see how these hearings go so offer up a few facts and enlighten us.

Russia did interfere with our election, still is. Manafort shared polling data with the Russians, which proves conspiracy by the Trump campaign with the Russians to defraud the United States. Trump admitted on television that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, which proves obstruction. Trump directed Cohen to pay off ladies to keep quiet, which violates campaign finance laws. Just as a start. Cohen testifies tomorrow, be sure to tune in. One more fact- you guys ignore facts, instead believe conspiracy theories. Sucks to be so stupid, I guess.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
What would happen if no one responded to Paddlers threads?

Amen, wish guys would truly ignore this troll.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Manafort shared polling data which proves.......nothing more than Manafort is a sleaze and was profiting himself from the campaign?

Trump admitted that he fired Comey because of.......and said firing was recommended by whom?

Trump directed Cohen to pay off ladies to keep quiet.........you are 100% certain from campaign funds? Or you take portions of a known liars testimony that you choose as fact and others as lies?

YOU refuse to accept the fact that the DNC/Clinton campaign paid a RUSSIAN to create a 100% fake Dossier on Trump, what was the purpose in that?

I am going to pose a question, one that you should really think about before answering:

If Donald Trump actually did all of these things that you, your media and the Adam Schiffs of the world accuse do you not honestly believe that Mueller would sit on this from day one?
Wouldn't it have been prudent and with the utmost urgency to have Donald Trump impeached immediately upon uncovering any 'High Crimes or Treasonous acts'? For the good of the people?

P.S. If only I had a Grande Theater, I'd be sure to tune in.

FJB & FJT
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford
Manafort shared polling data which proves.......nothing more than Manafort is a sleaze and was profiting himself from the campaign?

Trump admitted that he fired Comey because of.......and said firing was recommended by whom?

Trump directed Cohen to pay off ladies to keep quiet.........you are 100% certain from campaign funds? Or you take portions of a known liars testimony that you choose as fact and others as lies?

YOU refuse to accept the fact that the DNC/Clinton campaign paid a RUSSIAN to create a 100% fake Dossier on Trump, what was the purpose in that?

I am going to pose a question, one that you should really think about before answering:

If Donald Trump actually did all of these things that you, your media and the Adam Schiffs of the world accuse do you not honestly believe that Mueller would sit on this from day one?
Wouldn't it have been prudent and with the utmost urgency to have Donald Trump impeached immediately upon uncovering any 'High Crimes or Treasonous acts'? For the good of the people?

P.S. If only I had a Grande Theater, I'd be sure to tune in.

No. Mueller will issue a report when he's finished his investigation. However, Trump is looking at many years of legal problems as a result of his long history of criminal behavior. SDNY and state investigations will really hurt him and his family. Couldn't happen to a more upstanding guy.

The hearing starts tomorrow at 8:00 our time. Maybe I'll keep you guys updated. Chamber music concert tomorrow night with Mozart and Beethoven. It's a full life. Off to the gym now, interval work today.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"No. Mueller will issue a report when he's finished his investigation. However, Trump is looking at many years of legal problems as a result of his long history of criminal behavior. SDNY and state investigations will really hurt him and his family. Couldn't happen to a more upstanding guy."

So, it's okay to let this criminal continue being PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES?
How can this be?

FJB & FJT
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 1,625 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,991
Posts18,520,194
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.