T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He's spot on.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the tough talk about shooting leftist is just that talk, hell people here can't even cancel Netflix/dish tv etc... to make a stand......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I think that within a few years, we may find out. It’s will be difficult for those of us living with today’s modern conveniences to take a stand, so you’re probably correct. It should have started with Ruby Ridge or the murder of Lavoy Finicum! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 02/26/19.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by memtb
I think that within a few years, we may find out. It’s will be difficult for those of us living with today’s modern conveniences to take a stand, so you’re probably correct. It should have started with Ruby Ridge or the murder of Lavoy Finicum! memtb

That should have started it. They'll just demonize and pick us off one at a time.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by memtb

That should have started it. They'll just demonize and pick us off one at a time.
I do think it will be an incident like those that will start it. I was on the egde of my seat watching the Bundy fiasco in Nevada unfold. When the miltia showed up and the commander told the BLM commander that they were surrounded, his snipers had the high ground and they {BLM} needed to stand down because his men had orders to shoot to kill if they started anything, I really thought we were going to see all hell break loose. It could happen at any time. All it will take is a spark from the right situation of govt. overreach/bullying. It will be their {govt.'s} fault. They know that very well and that's why they're so desperate to disarm the populace. They've been pushing, bullying, overreaching and ignoring and trampling on the Constitution for far too long.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Right things happen there could be war.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Rise of the Armed Left

You guys sure do talk a lot but we'll be ready to defend ourselves when the time comes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Must be true...it's in the NYT.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are in the midst of an ongoing "Cold" Civil war that most folks don't even recognize as such, it's been going on for a long time and I don't see it getting "hot" anytime soon. It would need one hell of spark to set it off and I just don't see it happening, and if it does happen, our Republic and the Constitution as we know it will not likely survive with whichever side comes out on top.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by grand_junction
Rise of the Armed Left

You guys sure do talk a lot but we'll be ready to defend ourselves when the time comes.

Should we wait for you to piss down your leg before we draw, just to be fair?

LOL
IC B3

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G

Do whatever, man. The left is organizing while you people rant and rave.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Rise of the Armed Left

There’s not need to fight, you pos. Just friggin leave, or let us go. None of us want to be fellow countryman with you filth.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
We're not the ones freaking out online about how we don't like the direction this country is headed. Why would we abandon the ship when soon enough we'll be steering it?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If you think people on the right aren’t organized or organizing then you’re an idiot. We spent 8 years of Obummer buying millions of guns and buying billions of rounds of ammunition!!!

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by Springcove
If you think people on the right aren’t organized or organizing then you’re an idiot. We spent 8 years of Obummer buying millions of guns and buying billions of rounds of ammunition!!!

Cool. Well, may the best team win

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Great another leftist troll who’s a keyboard cowboy.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The left has organized . soros and his money is paying the commies big bucks to work with gangs,terrorists, the criminals coming over the border. I believe they are organizing armies and are pushing for a war. they will start it and blame it on the right. We do not organize as a force. We say well if they come to take our arms then ! What? As has been said,they come and take a few at a time.. We need a leader and we have Trump trying to fix it, but it is too late. We are setting on a time bomb that can be triggered at any time. It won't be of our choosing.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I'm not a troll, I'm a real person who reads this forum all the time to learn more about hunting and shooting. I'm not a cowboy, but I do have a keyboard, so you got me there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Do whatever, man. The left is organizing while you people rant and rave.

The left is carrying signs and taking selfies. Majority has no understanding of the issues they protest, only talking points provided by the propogandists. Hope you're ready for what's coming. Violence and the consequences of what comes with it can be unpleasant at a minimum. When you decide to physically attack another human being you better make damn sure youre ready for what may come. You put another human being in a position where he thinks his life is in jeopardy there's absolutely no telling to what level he's willing to go to survive. Your [bleep] ass comes at me I'll put you down with whatever means necessary.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Amen Jack

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, Allen Martin, 10 invisible), 1,716 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,481
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.