Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
http://gunrightswatch.com/blog/2019...pxqCyhSWlixOmZiLicBShhFPhCtzoMQp583JMz_8

Here's the latest info on what states are moving on this and what states already have it in place.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Montana, Utah, Nebraska, Louisiana, and Tennessee should get moving.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Looking forward to having CC here. Gun culture is quite strong here.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Texas won't.

Gun control A~holes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oklahoma Senate votes today and it is expected to pass, it has already passed the house.......if it passes the senate today, the Gov. says he will sign it......there is talk that he will sign it today.

If signed today, it will still not go into effect until November.

Cancer Sucks
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Only problem is that states that require a waiting period for firearms are in the long habit of exempting those with CCW licenses. Get rid of them, and there will be no way to get around the waiting periods.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Idaho is CC and is very generous with reciprocity. However, to travel out of the state, you need a CCP for most states. We have 2 levels of CCP. The general one is only useful to bypass the NICS check when buying a gun. Its very easy to get and they will accept virtually any organized gun training to satisfy the shooting requirement. Most other states won't accept it.
Then there's the enhanced permit. It's much more extensive but it's accepted by a lot of other states.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Okiehome is gonna let it fly today EE, good times! smile

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Law enforcement is against it up here.

They like knowing before hand during a traffic stop.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Law enforcement would be wise to assume that every traffic stop has potential to be deadly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In Wyoming they just have a pile of guns on the street corners or by the county mile markers. If you need one just stop but remember to reload before tossing back into the pile.

Kinda reminds me of that hobo song candy mountain.

Told the wife if we win the lottery you know where to find me.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Law enforcement would be wise to assume that every traffic stop has potential to be deadly.

They already do but still use that worn out bullshit about officer safety.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Only problem is that states that require a waiting period for firearms are in the long habit of exempting those with CCW licenses. Get rid of them, and there will be no way to get around the waiting periods.

We don’t have a waiting period, so a non-issue here. However, when we went Con Carry nothing changed relative to the CCW application process. It still needs to be done in 10 days, etc for those that want it for reciprocal States. I would ‘assume’ those States that have a waiting period and exempt permit holders would do the same.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good times indeed amigo. I'm hoping it will be reciprocal since we've already got Constitutional Carry up here. They have a form of it in Missouri too. It looks like Arkansas has it-it was kinda unclear about their status but if it's not in place there, it soon will be. Assuming reciprocity amongst those four states, I'm almost completely covered.

I get the Tulsa World notifications and they are deathly against it. Talking about "faith based leaders" opposing it....claiming how TW is pro-2nd amendment (insert sarcastic horse-laugh here) but don't want just anybody getting to carry guns without training, etc. I hope the new governor stands strong and signs it. I'd sure like to be able to carry in all four states without a government permit to do so, just like the Founders intended!

Texas would be nice to, but I think Rockinbbar is right, it just ain't happenin' yet. If the illegals all got kicked out suddenly it probably would though.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Good times indeed amigo. I'm hoping it will be reciprocal since we've already got Constitutional Carry up here. They have a form of it in Missouri too. It looks like Arkansas has it-it was kinda unclear about their status but if it's not in place there, it soon will be. Assuming reciprocity amongst those four states, I'm almost completely covered.

I get the Tulsa World notifications and they are deathly against it. Talking about "faith based leaders" opposing it....claiming how TW is pro-2nd amendment (insert sarcastic horse-laugh here) but don't want just anybody getting to carry guns without training, etc. I hope the new governor stands strong and signs it. I'd sure like to be able to carry in all four states without a government permit to do so, just like the Founders intended!

Texas would be nice to, but I think Rockinbbar is right, it just ain't happenin' yet. If the illegals all got kicked out suddenly it probably would though.

Yup, we have some yellow that still needs to be ran out of this state, if Mo, Ok, AR, LA and TX balkanize, TX will have to get on board. grin joking aside, those five states don't need a GD thing from the rest of the country ; ] we have it all.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Yup, we have some yellow that still needs to be ran out of this state, if Mo, Ok, AR, LA and TX balkanize, TX will have to get on board. grin joking aside, those five states don't need a GD thing from the rest of the country ; ] we have it all.
Its been mentioned before and I am all for it. I don't need anything from Nebraska, but I wish they'd get on board too so we could hook up with Wyoming. It's too cold for this southerner to live up there but I'd not mind killing some of the animals that they've got and we don't have as many of, like some speed goats and big elks or the like. Maybe even kill Bullwinkle.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
A big moose would be cool, I fear so many of the good western states are indeed lost, too much californication washover. sick

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Montana, Utah, Nebraska, Louisiana, and Tennessee should get moving.

Until we can get rid of Gov Bullock and keep a Dem from getting in the governors seat their isn't much chance to get it done here. Bullock has vetoed every pro gun bill that has come across his desk.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Running the plate provides info on the owner. A well trained cop does not assume that the driver is the owner but is aware that the occupants may have stolen the car and killed the owner. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
What exactly is permit less carry? In regards to ND.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (338rcm, 1minute, 338reddog, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.