Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by ribka
It’s pretty hilarious

Dumb progressive rich white Dems who fight against white privilege and against racism created a system where under qualified minorities get into prestigious universities over their dumb untalented empty spoiled children .

They then engage in white privilege to get their dumb kids into prestigious schools via cheating. Bribes

The wire and mail fraud carry big penalties

The big scandal is once accepted, even if a complete idiot , the universities do not fail anyone.

So a degree means nothing

Not what I am seeing with TAMU's mechanical engineering program.

That’s because Texas A&M is a REAL UNIVERSITY! Not some liberal producing schitt hole.

Though it was 1985 when I graduated an ME, my California university would throw you out in a heartbeat due to grades. There was a long line awaiting entrance. The reason why it took me five years to get it done.

Yep. Had a lot of friends flunk out when I was at TAMU

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Funny story. My wife's younger twin brother's are(were) friend's with Lori and went to her sweet 16 party.They had a dance floor set up and one of the other girl's threw up on the dance floor.Lori started crying she ruined my party,she ruined my party!!! I guess the beginning of her acting career.The guy from the "Blue Lagoon" with Brooke Shield's was there.He pulled up in a Pontiac Tran's Am with the T-Top's off and all the little girl's threw their phone numbers on little piece's of paper in his car.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Just damn.

[Linked Image]

I’m really hoping she drops the soap......

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official's yacht when her mother was accused Tuesday of involvement in a college admissions scheme, reports said. Giannulli, 19, was on Rick Caruso's luxury yacht Invictus in the Bahamas.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-officials-yacht-when-mother-was-charged

If you read the full story, the girl is 19 years old. Going to college. And already has contracts with 11 different fashion / cosmetic / health and beauty aid companies ???

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I also can’t believe that colleges weren’t involved.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Now we know why they did not have the time or manpower to investigate, dems's actions, billary, lerner and others

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LouisB
Now we know why they did not have the time or manpower to investigate, dems's actions, billary, lerner and others

No doubt!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official's yacht when her mother was accused Tuesday of involvement in a college admissions scheme, reports said. Giannulli, 19, was on Rick Caruso's luxury yacht Invictus in the Bahamas.

If you read the full story, the girl is 19 years old. Going to college. And already has contracts with 11 different fashion / cosmetic / health and beauty aid companies ???

She is obviously very hard working.

grin

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Orion2000

She is obviously very hard working.

grin

All about making connections for later in life...
"roll eyes"

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Serious crime here folks and the perps need to be punished.

I'm thinking Lori should be placed on strict house arrest...

At MY house!! smile

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
That’s because Texas A&M is a REAL UNIVERSITY! Not some liberal producing schitt hole.

Ya might not have been back in years, I have, some things have changed frown

Anyways, at college it ain’t so much the college but the Major, Engineering students for example are holed up in study groups too busy to do all that stupid liberal crap wherever they go to school. Same with all the other REAL majors.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The bribing to get into college story don’t worry me that much because a) I don’t think it matters that much where your Undergrad degree comes from (grad school can be a different story) and b) bribery is simple crime, easily convicted.

What really bothers me is the corruption of the SAT testing procedures, those tests gotta be an absolute standard, fair across the board.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
This is one of the funniest stories to break in a while.

Still waiting to hear who from the school was getting paid.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

What really bothers me is the corruption of the SAT testing procedures, those tests gotta be an absolute standard, fair across the board.

Why would that bother you?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You need to step up to a higher level of smart.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I'm sure that's what it is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
They stumbled on it looking for dirt on POTUS.

"They" have stumbled across a lot of stuff investigating Donald Trump's personal past and the past of everyone he has ever met. Stuff like collusion between the Clinton Campaign and Russia, corruption by the Clintons, Uranium One, FISA abuse, corruption in the Obama administration of the highest order. Yet nothing was ever done about it. So, why now?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
What is new ? They been doing this for years.

Yup and we all knew it, as did those that are investigating and indicting. So why now?
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
They stumbled on it looking for dirt on POTUS.

Yep.

Yep, so why are these selected Hollywood elitists being thrown under the bus after all these years? What is up and who is the real target?

We will soon see, who the real target is and who will suffer the most from this charade, false flag.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The tax fraud is what will sink them. I could care less how they spend their money, but you can't deduct it! Take about 40% of the bribe (charitable contribution) and that amount is what they saved (stole) in taxes. On a $100,000 bribe funneled through charitable contributions, they've effectively stolen $40,000. That's a pretty big deal.

Also, in skimming this thread, I've seen no one mention the cheating on the ACT/SAT. To me that's way worse than the bribe, which happens every day.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I don't know who the real target is.

But I think it's funny as fugk because anyone with three ounces of common sense has always known what's being portrayed as "breaking news" right now.

And all the retards (Birdwatcher's a good example) have gone through their whole life thinking the SAT system wasn't corrupted. But now MAGICALLY, it is.

WE GOTTA FIX IT!!!!

LMAO.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't know who the real target is.

But I think it's funny as fugk because anyone with three ounces of common sense has always known what's being portrayed as "breaking news" right now.

And all the retards (Birdwatcher's a good example) have gone through their whole life thinking the SAT system wasn't corrupted. But now MAGICALLY, it is.

WE GOTTA FIX IT!!!!

LMAO.

We will see who the real target is when the other shoe drops. any day now.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,448
Posts18,470,996
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.