A friend of mine got a good deal on two new TriggerTech Primary triggers one for his Rem 700 and one for me to see if I could modify it to work in my model 7. I installed his trigger first then started working with mine. The trigger fits fine but as you know the safety lever and bolt release mechanism are different.
I took the safety lever off and was able to heat & bend a little at a time until it fit nicely. Then refinished it.
Then I had to make a new bolt release mechanism. The original is close to .030” thick and the closest I had was .025” Stainless shims. It took some messing around but worked out decent. The shim stock is springier than the original but appears to be stiff enough. I’ll see how it holds up over time.
And I really like this trigger.
Here’s a short video and couple pictures. https://imgur.com/a/yZxnedw