Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Fine. Have your way with her taint. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That's a darn shame they're keeping this woman employed. It takes a bigger, stronger person to find common ground with fellow Americans, than inflame hostilities over subtle differences of opinion. She took that typical approach of inflaming social media/burn someone at the stake, rather than a process.

That woman either needs to get laid, or maybe do some real work, like grow a garden, or put away a few cords of firewood. Or both?

I would suggest that this drama-laiden woman also have a visit with this guy, he's got real nerves of steel working the real streets of unifying America:

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/5448...klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes

If she took the Daryl Davis approach, she maybe would've learned that the guy with the bumper sticker, is a plumber. Plumbers are hard workers, and know how to lay the pipe. She probably could've gotten lucky, rather than chumming with the skill-less, labor-less office loosers.

Last edited by mainer_in_ak; 04/07/19.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I was ol boy I would lawyer and sue the living chit out the human rights commission. Another commission in another state got their pee pees slapped by the supreme court. You all might remember this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterpiece_Cakeshop_v._Colorado_Civil_Rights_Commission

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The fact that she threatened to have the owner of the building hire some one else to do the work in the building has been swept under the rug by everyone!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
That's a darn shame they're keeping this woman employed. It takes a bigger, stronger person to find common ground with fellow Americans, than inflame hostilities over subtle differences of opinion. She took that typical approach of inflaming social media/burn someone at the stake, rather than a process.

That woman either needs to get laid, or maybe do some real work, like grow a garden, or put away a few cords of firewood. Or both?

I would suggest that this drama-laiden woman also have a visit with this guy, he's got real nerves of steel working the real streets of unifying America:

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/5448...klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes

If she took the Daryl Davis approach, she maybe would've learned that the guy with the bumper sticker, is a plumber. Plumbers are hard workers, and know how to lay the pipe. She probably could've gotten lucky, rather than chumming with the skill-less, labor-less office loosers.

Good chance she plays for the other team, maybe just part-time...

Good chance the plumber has SOME taste...

Good chance that was not on her mind following a nooner... with the PO...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Music_Man
The fact that she threatened to have the owner of the building hire some one else to do the work in the building has been swept under the rug by everyone!!!!!!

That has been mentioned repeatedly...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Not that I have seen in ADN or KTUU.other when this first started once!!! Just another thing being swept away so John Q Public will forget about it in a couple of months.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Not that I have seen in ADN or KTUU.other when this first started once!!! Just another thing being swept away so John Q Public will forget about it in a couple of months.

Take the tin foil hat off. The update was posted last week on both sites mentioned above.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WDH

Take the tin foil hat off. The update was posted last week on both sites mentioned above.

GFY

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
She’s out ...

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
And to quote that gun-hating, liberal, Minnesota, bitch.........

In what world is this ok?

Buscaglia was born in Peru, raised in California, and is currently Alaska's bitch.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looking at the "body of work" posted on their home page it is obvious the commission deals with very small potatoes in a bunch of very marginal situations and it costs a lot for very little in the way of positive output for Alaskans.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by WDH

GFY

+1

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

BLACK RIFLES MATTER

Must Read Alaska has learned that Marti Buscaglia, the embattled executive director of the Alaska Human Rights Commission, has resigned, effective April 26.

Buscaglia resigned in a memo sent to the chairman of the board of the commission, Brandon Nakasato, and the other commissioners. It is dated April 8.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ironbender; 04/08/19. Reason: Letter

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JOG

Buscaglia was born in Peru, raised in California, and is currently Alaska's bitch.

True, and no offense intended to the good folks of MN, such as yourself.

If memory serves me, she was a newspaper publisher in MN just prior to coming up here.

Still a gun-hating, liberal, bitch, IMO. wink

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bender,
She had been for 5 years prior the publisher for a rag in Duluth. Last I checked that was still in MN (Sven and Lena land 😉)

Good recall points and a tip-o-da-hat to ya, you old fart! 😉

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now the state needs to disband the whole organization.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JOG

True, and no offense intended to the good folks of MN, such as yourself.

If memory serves me, she was a newspaper publisher in MN just prior to coming up here.

Still a gun-hating, liberal, bitch, IMO. wink

No offense taken. She's been run out of Alaska, so unless she takes a job with Big Stick on the slope, now she's someplace else's bitch. wink

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hudge
Now the state needs to disband the whole organization.
Exactly, they voted 5-2 to let her remain as commisioner, those 5 need to be let go pronto.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 40 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,694
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.