Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
That this entire national emergency debate would have never come to pass if, as Trump promised so many times, as in practically daily, that Mexico would pay for the wall. He said, "Believe me!!". How many of you really did? If you did, you're dumber than a bag of hammers. If you didn't believe him, why do you support someone you knew was lying?
...........................What occurs to you 100% of the time Paddler Pussy,,,,, is nothing more than outright ignorance and stupidity. You are an economic spazzzzzzze too.

Trump has always said that Mexico will pay for the wall via better trade deals with the US which will shave our trade deficit with Mexico by billions of $$$....So Mexico will pay for the wall through the back door. Creativity and comprehension in economics and negotiating deals was never a strong suite of yours,

Well guess what Piddly??? More and more depositions from more deep state members are being released. Page now Steele and more to come... BIG criminal referrals are coming Piddles.

Your case against Trump will eventually disintegrate. Mueller WILL disappoint ya u CLOWN!.........YOUR GOAL will not be realized....So as you keep a going, I will continually checkmate your damned ass up one side and down the other..........LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Pissant said, "Can't believe so many people fell for the carnie barker's BS. What a bunch of racist idiots."

There's nothing racist about it you dumbphuckasswhole. You don't live anywhere near the border. You have no bloody idea what goes on down here. You like to fish? I'll invite you to try Pena Blanca lake. Less than two miles from the border. Not wise to be out on the lake when a coyote is sneaking in a bunch of illegals. You might just disappear, never to be seen again. More than once have campers been found murdered in their tents, their vehicle missing. You see, you blithering idiot, you know not that you know not. Tell you what, you can even use my boat on Pena Blanca lake. My treat.
Paul B.

Liar!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
That this entire national emergency debate would have never come to pass if, as Trump promised so many times, as in practically daily, that Mexico would pay for the wall. He said, "Believe me!!". How many of you really did? If you did, you're dumber than a bag of hammers. If you didn't believe him, why do you support someone you knew was lying?
...........................What occurs to you 100% of the time Paddler Pussy,,,,, is nothing more than outright ignorance and stupidity. You are an economic spazzzzzzze too.

Trump has always said that Mexico will pay for the wall via better trade deals with the US which will shave our trade deficit with Mexico by billions of $$$....So Mexico will pay for the wall through the back door. Creativity and comprehension in economics and negotiating deals was never a strong suite of yours,

Well guess what Piddly??? More and more depositions from more deep state members are being released. Page now Steele and more to come... BIG criminal referrals are coming Piddles.

Your case against Trump will eventually disintegrate. Mueller WILL disappoint ya u CLOWN!.........YOUR GOAL will not be realized....So as you keep a going, I will continually checkmate your damned ass up one side and down the other..........LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.

Liar! Trump always said Mexico would for the wall, not specifying how. Only when he got stuffed did he make up the BS about Mexico trade deals sorts kinda paying for the wall. Kinda, well, almost. Okay, maybe not. So now we'll usurp Congress' constitutionally guaranteed power of the purse.

Oh, and the Republicans kinda shot themselves in the foot by releasing the entire Page and Strzok transcripts because now it's harder to cherry pick and lie about them. Sad.

On another note, I've been trying to some pork trim to use for making goose sausages. Our local Sprouts has pork shoulder on sale for $0.99/#. It's bone in, so I wasn't sure whether it's that great of a buy. Turns out the bone was just 5% of the total. I cut it up and vacuum sealed it. The leaner stuff is for burrito meat, the fattier stuff I'll use for sausages. I guess the fact that Trump's tariffs are hurting farmers so much we have to bail them out benefits me. I heard they have to sell their hogs at a loss. It's really sad because a lot of those farmers supported Trump, believing all of his ridiculous BS. Irony, no?

Last edited by Paddler; 03/15/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are in the store.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It’s probably about time for you to get “blackie” out of the toy drawer........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

It’s probably about time for you to get “blackie” out of the toy drawer........

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Liar! Trump always said Mexico would for the wall, not specifying how. Only when he got stuffed did he make up the BS about Mexico trade deals sorts kinda paying for the wall. Kinda, well, almost. Okay, maybe not. So now we'll usurp Congress' constitutionally guaranteed power of the purse.

Oh, and the Republicans kinda shot themselves in the foot by releasing the entire Page and Strzok transcripts because now it's harder to cherry pick and lie about them. Sad.

On another note, I've been trying to some pork trim to use for making goose sausages. Our local Sprouts has pork shoulder on sale for $0.99/#. It's bone in, so I wasn't sure whether it's that great of a buy. Turns out the bone was just 5% of the total. I cut it up and vacuum sealed it. The leaner stuff is for burrito meat, the fattier stuff I''l use for sausages. I guess the fact that Trump's tariffs are hurting farmers so much we have to bail them out benefits me. I heard they have to sell their hogs at a loss. It's really sad because a lot of those farmers supported Trump, believing all of his ridiculous BS. Irony, no?
.............................................LOL>>>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>>>>When all this is over Piddle Pussy, the outcome you expect will never comes to pass.......Trump will be re-elected in 2020 because your party is complete LUNACY......Not surprising, as YOU are a damned LUNATIC as well........AND I will throw in a damned liar too!!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ya know what you can do with your goose sausages Piddles?????? YEP!!!!!....LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Pissant said, "Can't believe so many people fell for the carnie barker's BS. What a bunch of racist idiots."

There's nothing racist about it you dumbphuckasswhole. You don't live anywhere near the border. You have no bloody idea what goes on down here. You like to fish? I'll invite you to try Pena Blanca lake. Less than two miles from the border. Not wise to be out on the lake when a coyote is sneaking in a bunch of illegals. You might just disappear, never to be seen again. More than once have campers been found murdered in their tents, their vehicle missing. You see, you blithering idiot, you know not that you know not. Tell you what, you can even use my boat on Pena Blanca lake. My treat.
Paul B.

God bless you Paul. Tell him i will pay for his bait, please.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
[Linked Image]

FieldGrade, you are living the life. Truly.

Envious, Chuck.

Yep +1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,518
Posts18,490,962
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.