Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sure,then why mention that you do custom work then?

Last edited by elkhunternm; 03/16/19.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Blackheart works for NSA

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Sure.
GFY. It's the gospel truth azzhole and the likes of you or anyone else here are not worth risking my job.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Sure.
GFY. It's the gospel the truth azzhole.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Blackheart works for NSA
No but we are literally not allowed to bring cameras into the shop or take pictures at all. Getting caught doing so is immediate grounds for dismissal.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you. Most who post pics on here only do it to brag.

You're right, you don't need to prove anything to me. Because I don't give a fugg about what you say you've done. Mostly becausde of how you come off on here, you could post a pic of yourself holding the world record whitetail and no one would give a fugg.

Why don't you answer my question though, what's the downside of positng pictures on here?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Might be a bit different for an employee than an independent. Been a while since I worked for anyone, but even way back when I still did it was pretty clear that one's internet persona could cause a lot of trouble. A low profile ain't a bad idea.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Sure,then why mention that you do custom work then?
Lots of folks hint at what they do on here without getting specific as to who they work for or what their specific job within the company is. Most just aren't called liars for it.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Oriskany arms

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole

I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you. Most who post pics on here only do it to brag.

You're right, you don't need to prove anything to me. Because I don't give a fugg about what you say you've done. Mostly becausde of how you come off on here, you could post a pic of yourself holding the world record whitetail and no one would give a fugg.

Why don't you answer my question though, what's the downside of positng pictures on here?
Well for one thing I only have a laptop here and the only pictures I have are in a photo album. I ain't interested in going someplace to scan photo's for you. And YOU, of all people, don't have one millimeter of room to talk about "how you come off on here".... Idiot.

Last edited by Blackheart; 03/16/19.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Might be a bit different for an employee than an independent. Been a while since I worked for anyone, but even way back when I still did it was pretty clear that one's internet persona could cause a lot of trouble. A low profile ain't a bad idea.
Exactly right. Thank you.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
If you don't want people to know what you do,don't mention it or give hints. When you say you do X and then keep being evasive about it,you bring the wrath of what happens next all on yourself.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
So what is wrong with showing your custom work here? If you're proud of of it why not show them?
We are forbidden from saying anything about our work on the internet. Required to sign a paper at time of hire to that effect.

And yet,you tell everyone here that you do custom work on firearms. Seems to me you brought all this upon yourself.

You should heed the high lighted and keep your mouth shut.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blackheart,

I was just giving you schit buddy. Who you work for is of no real concern to me.

Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day.

(Assuming black people celebrate St. Paddy's Day)

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Couple of my favorite Texas pics

[Linked Image]

She ain't from Texas... Her boobs are too small.

Her and her mom worked at the same strip club.

Holy fugg!!!!

Lmfao!!

Post of the day winner!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well for one thing I only have a laptop here and the only pictures I have are in a photo album. I ain't interested in going someplace to scan photo's for you. And YOU, of all people, don't have one millimeter of room to talk about "how you come off on here".... Idiot.

Nice try but you still din't answer my question, you can understand English, right?

I'm not asking you why you don't post photos, I'm asking you why other people who do are "retards," as you said. I can draw a picture if you want.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If you don't want people to know what you do,don't mention it or give hints. When you say you do X and then keep being evasive about it,you bring the wrath of what happens next all on yourself.
Well, you say you're a farmer but you don't say a farmer of what or for who. Most every farmer I know complains about how little money there is in farming these days, yet you've got the money to traipse all over hunting, including to Africa. I've often wondered if what you "farm" is legal or not. Visions of giant pot plants have entered my thoughts a time or two. I grew up in a farming family. Knew every farmer for miles around. Never knew a one who had money to go on safari. Just never had the lack of class to accuse you of being a liar or the give a shyt to really care.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No one has pointed it out yet but there’s a whole state’s worth equivalent of ranch land in Texas that would have been converted to high-dollar acreage homesites by now we’re it not for the income derived from high fence hunting.

Personally I could care less how people kill stuff ‘long as it’s done sustainably and humanely as possible.

Fair chase? OK ya gotta start buck-nekkid with a pile of flint nodules, anything less and yer just a wannabe.

I’ll bet we have some guys here who could do it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Couple of my favorite Texas pics

[Linked Image]

She ain't from Texas... Her boobs are too small.

Her and her mom worked at the same strip club.

Holy fugg!!!!

Lmfao!!

Post of the day winner!!!!

It's a no shietter too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Nice try but you still din't answer my question, you can understand English, right?

I'm not asking you why you don't post photos, I'm asking you why other people who do are "retards," as you said. I can draw a picture if you want.
Yeah, go ahead and draw some pictures.

Page 51 of 62 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,358
Posts18,527,128
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.