Hop To
Page 52 of 62 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 61 62
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Blackheart,

I was just giving you schit buddy. Who you work for is of no real concern to me.

Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day.

(Assuming black people celebrate St. Paddy's Day)

Seriously? Who do you think invented the McRib....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB4

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smokepole

I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you. Most who post pics on here only do it to brag.

You're right, you don't need to prove anything to me. Because I don't give a fugg about what you say you've done. Mostly becausde of how you come off on here, you could post a pic of yourself holding the world record whitetail and no one would give a fugg.

Why don't you answer my question though, what's the downside of positng pictures on here?
Well for one thing I only have a laptop here and the only pictures I have are in a photo album. I ain't interested in going someplace to scan photo's for you. And YOU, of all people, don't have one millimeter of room to talk about "how you come off on here".... Idiot.

Nice try but you still din't answer my question, you can understand English, right?

I'm not asking you why you don't post photos, I'm asking you why other people who do are "retards," as you said. I can draw a picture if you want.
Yeah, go ahead and draw some pictures.

So, you call people who post pictures "retards" but you don't know why. Got it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
So what is wrong with showing your custom work here? If you're proud of of it why not show them?
We are forbidden from saying anything about our work on the internet. Required to sign a paper at time of hire to that effect.

And yet,you tell everyone here that you do custom work on firearms. Seems to me you brought all this upon yourself.

You should heed the high lighted and keep your mouth shut.
I've said I build custom pistols and that is all. No speifics as to what pistols, methods or tooling we use, or who I work for. I don't think I've said anything that would jeapordize my employment and don't intend to.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Blackheart,

I was just giving you schit buddy. Who you work for is of no real concern to me.

Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day.

(Assuming black people celebrate St. Paddy's Day)

Seriously? Who do you think invented the McRib....

I thought he was a gunsmith?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Posting personal information of any kind on the net is a bad idea on so many levels I'm just not going to get into it. Bad things can and do happen to good people who over indulge on the net and that's all I'm going to say.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Posting personal information of any kind on the net is a bad idea on so many levels I'm just not going to get into it. Bad things can and do happen to good people who over indulge on the net and that's all I'm going to say.

How many people do you know who have posted pictures on this website and had "bad things" happen to them for the simple reason they posted a picture of themselves?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

How many people do you know who have posted pictures on this website and had "bad things" happen to them for the simple reason they posted a picture of themselves?
NOBODY that posts pictures ONLY posts pictures. There are folks who make a living sifting through posts and pictures to put together enough information to know what you have, what you do, what your political and religious beliefs are, when you are likely to be home or not and where you are located.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I can't speak to that but I can tell you that members on here (Fireballz) have used the internet to find personal info about me and my family and posted it online.

I think a certain level of anonymity should be respected on sites like this. Otherwise you can just take it to Facebook and post under your real name.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

NOBODY that posts picture ONLY posts pictures. There are folks who make a living sifting through posts and pictures to put together enough information to know what you have, what you do, what your political and religious beliefs are and where you are located.

So your answer in "none," do I have that right?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

NOBODY that posts picture ONLY posts pictures. There are folks who make a living sifting through posts and pictures to put together enough information to know what you have, what you do, what your political and religious beliefs are and where you are located.

This is 100% correct.

There are some straight nut jobs out there.

Hell, one night Bristoe got so mad he found the house I was selling in Havre. LMAO. And he's Mr. "Jus da Innanet."

LOL.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Or if you prefer, I can ask the question another way. How many people do you know who've had "bad things" happen to them becuase of the information they've posted here, including photos?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So your answer in "none," do I have that right?
I work with someone who was robbed as a result of information posted on the net. My brothers identity was stolen as a result of information posted on the net. I'm not giving out much. You do as you please.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Or if you prefer, I can ask the question another way. How many people do you know who've had "bad things" happen to them becuase of the information they've posted here, including photos?

Are you reading the thread or just posting as fast as you can?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asking BH to post pics of things he does not do, is the equivalent of Jeffo posting pics of machining he doesnt do.....

All imaginary.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Asking BH to post pics of things he does not do, is the equivalent of Jeffo posting pics of machining he doesnt do.....

All imaginary.

TFF

PS-You're a dick.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I work with someone who was robbed as a result of information posted on the net. My brothers identity was stolen as a result of information posted on the net. I'm not giving out much. You do as you please.

"Information posted on the net" wasn't the question now was it? Photos posted on the 24 hourcampfire was the question. How many people do you know who've had "bad things" happen as a result of posting photos on this website?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I haven't read the whole thread, what did I miss?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I haven't read the whole thread, what did I miss?

Nothing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth

All imaginary.

Say what you want about JeffO, as I recall he did post photos of his work when you challenged him on that.

And I'd wager he's never hunted in Texas but you don't see him on here whining about people who do, or how they do it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

"Information posted on the net" wasn't the question now was it? Photos posted on the 24 hourcampfire was the question. How many people do yoiu know who've had "bad things" happen as a result of posting photos on this website?

I already did answer it and you would know that if you weren't a goddam fuggin stupid mouthy retard and could actually read. I don't owe you a goddam thing and am done with your worthless ass.

Page 52 of 62 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (BALLISTIK, BamaJoe, Anaconda, 300_savage, Aero, 6 invisible), 1,211 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,141
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.