Hop To
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I assumed the music playing in his car had some significance. Someone on another blog linked it from youtube.

Catchy tune, I like it.

Never heard anything about it until I was directed to it in a comment from the Vox Popoli blog. It's a viral video,...over 9 million views.

I would assume that the most views are coming from Europe. The situation in Europe is largely blacked out in America. I think it's going to blow wide open in the not too distant future.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by RDW
No such thing as innocent men, women and children when Islam is a CHOICE

Really? So even the little kids are choosing Islam and therefore deserve to be shot, is that it?

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I see there are several posts from Citizens of NZ. I'm curious how do you feel about your countries gun laws? I see your PM stating the laws must change. How do you feel about that?

As usual every time there is a mass shooting people blame the dreaded gun. From what I read, before the attack a law abiding and legal gun owner. So now the rest of the legal gun owner's will most likely suffer due to his act.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Hmmm, so it turns out this is all Chelsea Clinton's fault.

You really can't make this sh-it up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ts-blame-New-Zealand-mosques-attack.html

No you can't, it just shows that their as nuts as the left that their turning against. I'm not happy that this guy killed these folks and I'm not glad it happened but one can understand how he was driven to the point of doing it.

Until people understand this it is going to continue, on both sides.

The real news is that Chelsea is pregnant again! Marc Mezvinsky needs thicker glasses.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.

What I find interesting is you consider some of the outsiders "New Zealanders and Some of the outsiders "Foreigners". You have an angle somewhere I just ain't figured it out yet.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
While I'm not a big fan of Muslims, I DO believe in the Ten Commandments, of which number 5 is "Thou shalt not commit murder".

This attack was not war or self-defense, it was out-and-out murder - hence, reprehensible.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.

What I find interesting is you consider some of the outsiders "New Zealanders and Some of the outsiders "Foreigners". You have an angle somewhere I just ain't figured it out yet.

The people that were attacked are New Zealand citizens, the lunatic that attacked them is an australian citizen living in New Zealand.

I am good with the Kiwis keeping him.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The people that were attacked are New Zealand citizens, the lunatic that attacked them is an australian citizen living in New Zealand.

Seems pretty straight forward.

Instead of keeping him, they ought to see if he can swim home.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Seems pretty straight forward.

Instead of keeping him, they ought to see if he can swim home.

I am good with that too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I see now, no angle involved. Why do you call them Kiwis?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Crazy people do crazy sheit. It will never be understood nor be able to be stopped. All you can do is prepare for the day when a nutcase goes off in your AOR.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

After one of their native birds...the same one pictured on "Kiwi" shoe polish tins.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Crazy people do crazy sheit. It will never be understood nor be able to be stopped. All you can do is prepare for the day when a nutcase goes off in your AOR.

And that is about all the explanation we will ever get that comes close to the truth of the matter.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by NZSika
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

NZS,

I found it interesting just how few terrorist attacks have occurred in New Zealand. Hardly a handful, and not one of them committed by Muslims. I don't see any evidence that would support equating the Muslims in Christs Church with the actions of the most violent practitioners of that faith.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

After one of their native birds...the same one pictured on "Kiwi" shoe polish tins.

Interesting, never heard that one before.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Interesting, never heard that one before.

Doesn't really matter that much as there are only a dozen or so of them still there, we are anxiously waiting to see which of them is going to turn the lights out as they get on the plane to come here.

Yeah I know it was flip but it is better than dwelling on what the bastard did.

Last edited by JSTUART; 03/16/19.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by zeissman
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by NZSika
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

We've been fighting those f u c k i n g pieces of chit for a long time. We have opinions. You got yours. God damned free to express them. Cheerios.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Our military, including our special forces such as the N.Z.S.A.S. have been fighting the radical, armed Muslims for some time along with most other allies in the so called, "war on terror".

NZ hasn't had any trouble with the Muslims immigrants here to date. They're only a small percentage of a small population and have been peaceful citizens. The Muslims that were murdered yesterday were innocent civilians praying in their place of worship, which they are entitled to do in a free and democratic society. I find it hard to understand how some people who consider themselves decent, civilized human beings can rejoice over their deaths.

Some of the hatred expressed on this forum is astounding.

What would be an educational exercise for some would be to go to a Musloid country, live as a "small population" and attempt to openly practice Christianity.

In Rwanda, the Hutu Majority were Catholic. The genocide was preached from the alter in their churches, and over a quarter million Tutsi's died. Muslims do not have a monopoly on genocide in The Third World.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kid0917
"...NZ hasn't had any trouble with the Muslims immigrants here to date. They're only a small percentage of a small population and have been peaceful citizens..."

I am not attacking you here, but I think the very same could easily have been said about the USA, 50 years ago. One of their goals seems to be outbreeding their host country, which is easily done when Americans don't even seem to be raising one child per family any more.

The Birth Rate Curve, is not limited to Muslims either. It's a feature of all populations migrating from Third World to First World countries.

In poor nations, it can take a large number of live births to have two reach adult hood. As these peoples migrate to prosperous nations they continue their higher birth rates for a generation of two, after which they begin the match the norm for the society as a whole. You see the same effect with families from Latham American, and South East Asia.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The real issue is that Islam is an imperial, conquering, top-down political and economic SYSTEM. It is NOT a religion.

The honest ragheads openly proclaim their desire to conquer the entire world as they've tried to do in the past. Its basically what Islam has always been about since its inception, and it's not hard to make an argument that any true follower of Mohammad's word would be spreading their religion by the sword. The ones who settle "peacefully" in Western nations are completely shameless and relentless in their insistence that their host nations allow them to make the rules and rewrite history to suit their own needs. Only a fraction of a percent of Muslim immigrants provide any service more valuable than pumping gas or filling your coffee cup at Dunkin Donuts, and even then they do so in the most surly and inefficient manner.

Most Muslims have no ideas what's really in their Koran or the Hadiths, just as most Christians have no idea what's really in their Bible.

As for you assertion that most Muslims provide no useful purpose in this society, you need to get out more.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sounds like NZ is full of White retards.

You're a funny man although obviously retarded.

The_Real_HawkeyeThey've drank deep of the Cultural Marxist Kool Aid.

You've got to be joking, right?

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,099
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.