Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They will start making noise when the numbers are right.

https://blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

Because telling the truth will expose the truth.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The Ark? For phucqk's sake!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by northcountry
Originally Posted by NZSika
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

What is the current population of Moslem in NZ. I would suspect very small at present. If history is to repeat, it won't a problem until their % reaches about 5-7% and then problems will began to appear. I would suggest you mark and remember my words. Those who don't pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it!! Just saying Cheers NC

Estimated to be 60k. They haven't killed or harmed anyone, but 49 of them have just been senselessly slaughtered so the good citizen odds are well in their favour at the moment. Our fault was that we were so busy watching them that we forgot that the enemy often lays within.

You expect it to turn. Who knows, but we will look after our domestic politics and problems ok, so there is no need for you to invade us quite yet smile In the mean time we will keep helping in the Middle East and Afghanistan with our troops too.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Poor Muzzies are just misunderstood.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
I've had positive interactions with several people on this website including in this thread in the classifieds section. I've been bothered by a lot of stuff that gets posted but this beats all the other crazy threads.

Celebrating the deaths of little children.

Some of you have bible verses in your signatures - well, you aren't a Christian if you celebrate this. This site is poison, and you guys need to log off and think about who you are as a human being.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by moosemike

There wasn't even a such thing as "Muzzy's" in Biblical times.

They are the descendents of Esau.

The writer of Hebrews referred to Esau as a profane (godless) person (Hebrews 12:16.) Before their births, God knew that Esau's descendants would become enemies of Israel for generations to come and He knew Jacob was a man of integrity. He had preordained that Jacob would be in the lineage of Jesus.

The curse of the muzzys will never be extinguished. They will hate and kill forever. They breed like rabbits, and are instructed to breed with the host country's women (it is one of the main strategies their Mullah's teach to invade and take over a civilized country.) God has forbidden his people to breed with muzzys since Old Testament Biblical times, to prevent this very circumstance.

This website will go back, all the way to the sons of Noah (post flood) to explain from where where came the Hebrews and the Muzzies.

https://www.freemaninstitute.com/RTGham.htm

Hey dokie maybe you missed this course https://www.freemaninstitute.com/diversity.htm

DNA studies show this is all BS anyway.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Anyone have the video of the Mosque shootings?
If you do and do not want to post it in the forum for some reason send it in a PM to me.
Thanks

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by grand_junction
I've had positive interactions with several people on this website including in this thread in the classifieds section. I've been bothered by a lot of stuff that gets posted but this beats all the other crazy threads.

Celebrating the deaths of little children.

Some of you have bible verses in your signatures - well, you aren't a Christian if you celebrate this. This site is poison, and you guys need to log off and think about who you are as a human being.

Thanks for saying this.

Something else to reflect on.

Second Timmothy 3:1-5 KJV

1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

NZS,

I found it interesting just how few terrorist attacks have occurred in New Zealand. Hardly a handful, and not one of them committed by Muslims. I don't see any evidence that would support equating the Muslims in Christs Church with the actions of the most violent practitioners of that faith.

The only other "terrorist attack" I can even think of I this country, apart from what happened yesterday, was actually perpetrated by the French government, when they used secret agents to blow up and sink a Greenpeace ship in the early eighties. That's about it.

Even the white supremacists here consist of about seven people in a basement living on the internet. There's a racist guy at my work, but everyone laughs at him, and tolerates him like a village idiot that should still be fed anyway.

As you say, there is nothing to show the Muslims in NZ are radical at all, the idea is absurd. They are mostly Indonesian or African and not from the Middle East. There is only a vanishingly small number of them. I was surprised you could even find a mosque in Christchurch.

This shooter went to Pakistan and described the people as "quite lovely". Now he is shooting up Mosques. This has nothing to do with islamaphobia thats just a shield. It has everything to do with getting famous. That's why he videoed it.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Muslims are descendants of Esau and he was a profane (godless) person. And his descendants were cursed by god. You can look this up in the bible.

IC B3

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by bcraig
If you do and do not want to post it in the forum for some reason send it in a PM to me.
Thanks

Sorry, all of the links seem to be broken or have been taken down. I found this pic from outside one of the mosques though. Perhaps it will suffice and demonstrate what is going on here in New Zealand and how we actually feel. Real remorse and grief.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by NZSika; 03/17/19.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
fugging heathens removed pic of naked woman being beheaded by the peaceful loving muzzies.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 03/17/19.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Alabama

But it would seem the PM would say hey our police force failed. Etc etc. other than coming out just hours later and blaming guns. I know how it is The gun law is the easy out.
But I can’t believe not a single cop showed up. Even when the guy got back in his car. He didn’t pass a cop or did I hear sirens. Maybe not everyone there has a cell phone like here. Been here one of the ones in the corners getting slaughtered would of been trying to video or live stream their demise.

Every man, woman and child has a cell phone here. Hard to find a teenage girl that isn't gawking, yapping or texting at the one permanently glued to her hand. I would think that those in the mosques were in complete shock or trying to take cover when the lunatic opened up on them. Actually, there was some videoing done (shown on the news tonight) but it's jumping all over the place, as to be expected.

There will plenty of questions asked about the police response time.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Exactly Zeissman. There is going to be a lot of soul searching plus blaming and justifying about the police response. They acted bravely in running the shooter off the road and grabbing him but most people are saying what is being said here about slow response times. There will be a lot of learning taken from this. One thing is certain though, NZ will never be same again as it was when we all awoke on Friday morning.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
... One thing is certain though, NZ will never be same again as it was when we all awoke on Friday morning.

Yep, we've lost our innocence well and truly now.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bcraig

https://app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/

Or of that doesn’t work try.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Neither of these should have a risk of takedown by their hosts, but they might be bandwidth or connection restricted. Your best best is to use a magnet link to download the video to your local storage.

Note to the New Zealanders in the thread: possession of the above video in your country is punishable by imprisonment.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks,worked for me.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn't we all have the same mitochondrial DNA?

That assuming Adam and eve had the same mitochondrial DNA. when it comes to color ad certain looks...i have seen black people stay in colder countries and they skin change, came lighter/whiter. a lot of their children got a different hair texture from the usual african. its like a green Butterfly taking the color of its enviroment and food.

Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 14 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.