Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A report at The Specator on Friday claims dirty cop Robert Mueller met with Attorney General Bob Barr and the two agreed that President Trump’s children should be indicted.
The report goes on to say that Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his 13 angry Democrats also want President Trump to be indicted but that Barr pushed back on this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-three-adult-children-and-jared-kushner/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, there you have it, Barr is indeed going to indict people involved in Spygate, just not the ones that should be indicted.

So much for Barr being a White hat, and bringing justice back to Justice.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
That barr would even meet with muler says everything anyone needs to know.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fake news till it happens. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i wouldn't doubt it. i've said all along that kushner will be the downfall of trump. plus i think that trumps kids fugged up unintentionally early on. they did not know the law and frankly i doubt that even they believed that trump would win and therefore operated haphazardly unlike the professional politician sharks that he ran against who knew the ins and outs and had the deck stacked in their favor with the DOJ, etc al.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In reading the link, it looks like more fake news.....nobody has been indicted...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rem141r
i wouldn't doubt it. i've said all along that kushner will be the downfall of trump. plus i think that trumps kids fugged up unintentionally early on. they did not know the law and frankly i doubt that even they believed that trump would win and therefore operated haphazardly unlike the professional politician sharks that he ran against who knew the ins and outs and had the deck stacked in their favor with the DOJ, etc al.

I said that too, the damn kids, and the jew need to sit down and STFU, let the Man, [Trump] do his Work!

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't think they've done anything to warrant that and it would be a hard nut to crack this late in the game. I believe it's fake news. keep fishing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they, or anyone else, has committed one or more crimes, have at it.

That said, one would think that enough pure BS has been fabricated and then disproven in the last two years that intelligent people would wait just a bit before buying into any of it, but maybe that's giving some too much credit.

Personally, I think Barr should review the order that established the Mueller investigation to be sure that it meets DOJ regulations (it doesn't, according to some sources), and if doesn't, correct it or rescind it.

What fresh Hell is this?
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
WTF.

We’ve had the Clinton crime family getting by with crimes for decades and others to numerous to list. This is what we get?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

This. I heard Barr quashed it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
In reading the link, it looks like more fake news.....nobody has been indicted...

That rumor has been floating around for more than a week, I would take it with a grain of salt, a giant boulder sized grain.

Published March 9th.
https://spectator.us/mueller-barr-battle-indict-trump/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Where did you hear/read this?

Got a link?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Are you saying that an Attorney General can overrule a Special Council? If so, then what is the point of a Special Council investigating corruption if the DOJ can overrule?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds fake but don't let that stop ya'll from wringing your hands and jerking your knees until something else comes along.

Stand by for at least five more threads regarding the same BS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, I'll reserve judgment until the actual report is released.

BUT....I do believe that Trump and associates...kids, confidants, etc..........tried doing things like they were used to in the business world, being woefully ignorant that Washington is not the business world. Something that you can do in a business transaction often times will not fly in the world of politics. Trump should have left his kids in New York.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's interesting that none of the major news organizations are reporting this. I found three organizations that are and all are using The Specator as the source. MSNBC, CNN, FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC all quiet as of this Sunday morning.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If true the democrats would be shouting this from the roof tops.
Barr can and should oversee the special council. Jeff Seasons downfall. He let the democrats trick him into recusal. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Mueller has asked for permission to indict Trump, and Barr has denied permission to do so, Barr will be required by the law to give a detailed report to Congress about the denial. At this point it's just rumor and speculation but it might provide one possible explanation why the report hasn't been released yet.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe we should follow precedent: "At this point, what difference does it make?".

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.