Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by grand_junction
I've had positive interactions with several people on this website including in this thread in the classifieds section. I've been bothered by a lot of stuff that gets posted but this beats all the other crazy threads.

Celebrating the deaths of little children.

Some of you have bible verses in your signatures - well, you aren't a Christian if you celebrate this. This site is poison, and you guys need to log off and think about who you are as a human being.

When Elisha came down the mountain and children/young kids, laughed at his bald head ? Mr Pastor can you please remind us all what happened there ?

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I watched the video And it was pretty graphic.

I wonder if it was Graphic enough though

Reason I say this is that I would have thought that using a relatively high velocity round there would have been more blood and blood splash ,especially from any random headshots.
Also the fact that there was not much movement from the people after being shot and you know that some of them were initially hit in the legs and feet and non fatal areas of the body.
I did not see many trying to run away or rolling over with most not moving even after just a few shots having been fired in their general direction.

I dont know

For the combat veterans on the fire, in your experience is this a realistic view considering how many were shot, of how people would react to being shot or shot at ?
Or is there a slight possibility that part or all of this video was contrived ?

I am in no way attempting to make light of this shooting ,just asking questions.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Muslims are descendants of Esau and he was a profane (godless) person. And his descendants were cursed by god. You can look this up in the bible.

Agree, you forget to mention that he was one hairy Bast***

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Muslims are descendants of Esau and he was a profane (godless) person. And his descendants were cursed by god. You can look this up in the bible.

Agree, you forget to mention that he was one hairy Bast***

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bcraig

Reason I say this is that I would have thought that using a relatively high velocity round there would have been more blood and blood splash ,especially from any random headshots.
Also the fact that there was not much movement from the people after being shot and you know that some of them were initially hit in the legs and feet and non fatal areas of the body.
I did not see many trying to run away or rolling over with most not moving even after just a few shots having been fired in their general direction.

I dont know

For the combat veterans on the fire, in your experience is this a realistic view considering how many were shot, of how people would react to being shot or shot at ?

I am in no way attempting to make light of this shooting ,just asking questions.

Looked pretty real to me, but then I'm not a combat veteran. I welcome your question, though, and look forward to some of the replies by our combat veterans.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by bcraig

I dont know

Looked pretty real to me, but then I'm not a combat veteran. I welcome your question, though, and look forward to some of the replies by our combat veterans.

I'm thinking it was FMJ bullets.

Soft points would have been much more destructive/graphic.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I assumed the music playing in his car had some significance. Someone on another blog linked it from youtube.

Was this just a music video?? I didn't watch it while it wasn't banned (now regretting it). What was it? Why was it banned by our controllers?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'm thinking it was FMJ bullets.

Soft points would have been much more destructive/graphic.

He was suggesting, though, that they seemed too easily put down by a hit anywhere on their bodies. I seem to recall some of them trying to crawl away after being hit, but never saw anyone running away after being hit. I guess the shooter could just have been very surgical in his aiming so as to maximize the affect of the strikes on the victims' nervous systems.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Was this just a music video?? I didn't watch it when it wasn't banned. What was it? Why was it banned by our controllers?

It was a loop of a song made by some Serbian soldiers as a tribute to Radovan Karadžić. They title it “Serbia Strong” but on the web it is typically referred to as “Remove Kebab”.

There really isn’t much to it unless you understand the context around it, which is that it has been adopted as a symbol of the desire to reverse the tide of Muslim immigration.

You can find the same content at https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kpS2v_1552764065 but if you watched the shooting video you’ve already heard it. It was the song has was playing while driving to the mosque.

Despite having nearly 10MM previous views it is now considered Hate Speech and was removed from JT due to the above.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Thanks. That was the Eastern European, Christian vs Muslim, civil war that Clinton took us into on the side of the Muslims.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm not going to watch the video. I should, but...

Ain't multiculturalism great?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here is a working link to the shooter’s manifesto

https://my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf

The Scribd link I posted earlier has been taken down.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Amazing that so many forces are so busily at work trying to keep raw information from being generally available, isn't it?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I also watched it and was struck by the lack of blood, at least what I could see in one viewing. Wouldn't there be more blood showing on their clothes or the floor and walls? Just a thought and I'm no combat vet so I really only have my hunting experience to go on. I'll be curious to see what the vets say...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by zeissman
Originally Posted by NZSika
... One thing is certain though, NZ will never be same again as it was when we all awoke on Friday morning.

Yep, we've lost our innocence well and truly now.

I hope you folks realize that emotion isn't going to solve your problem and it isn't going to go away by feeling sad about it. I'll guarantee you he's not the only one in your country that feels the way he did.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I haven’t read the whole thread, but what weapons did he use?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by NZSika
Exactly Zeissman. There is going to be a lot of soul searching plus blaming and justifying about the police response. They acted bravely in running the shooter off the road and grabbing him but most people are saying what is being said here about slow response times. There will be a lot of learning taken from this. One thing is certain though, NZ will never be same again as it was when we all awoke on Friday morning.

I thought that same after 9/11, but don't worry, we love Muslims even more now.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I haven’t read the whole thread, but what weapons did he use?

ARs and shotguns.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by oremi
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn't we all have the same mitochondrial DNA?

That assuming Adam and eve had the same mitochondrial DNA. when it comes to color ad certain looks...i have seen black people stay in colder countries and they skin change, came lighter/whiter. a lot of their children got a different hair texture from the usual african. its like a green Butterfly taking the color of its enviroment and food.

No it doesn't. Mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother. The father has nothing to do with it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whip
I also watched it and was struck by the lack of blood, at least what I could see in one viewing. Wouldn't there be more blood showing on their clothes or the floor and walls? Just a thought and I'm no combat vet so I really only have my hunting experience to go on. I'll be curious to see what the vets say...

If you didn't see blood you wern't watching, how about the blood all over the floor as he walked back in to do head shots on the ones already down, how about the scalp and blood of the woman splattering on the street as she cried for help and he head shot her to make sure she was dead.

Their was plenty of blood if one looked. If you'r referring to the prayer room most of the blood would be on the bottom of the piles on both sides of the room.

This bastard had a pure hatred of Muslims.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,408
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.