B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
watch4bear always wanted Trump to fail.

Not true. I saw his past, and posted it way before the primary. You got smoked up and saw a trump vision. Same way you did with that ron paul douche.

You're happy with Trump's failure.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Amy is well respected and loved by the people in her home state.

Paddler PUTZ. Only in the twin cities of Sodom and Gomorah a.k.a.mpls and St. Paul and a few other dens of iniquity.

National level MN democrat politicians, with one or two exceptions are run by the national DNC machine. The goal is to move politicians into state positions most able to influence future elections with little respect for voters in more rational parts of the state.

E.g Dayton, Elison, Waltz and soon Omar.

Franken's initial senate win is an example. He must have really pizzed off the DNC to get toasted like he did.

A K is in the race for a reason and it ain't to win.

Airport wireless ate my first post.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
as short sighted a piece as Ive ever read.

Perhaps you didn't scribe down and see the whole article ?

its "scroll down" not scribe down.

but your correct, when the paragraph prefaced with : In some ways Trump has been worse than Hillary. ... I knew whoever wrote it was driving an agenda and dimissed the article and author as bull s hit.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm afraid there is going to be alot more people pissed off when he listens to Fox less News and starts listening to Jared and Ivanka more

They run things. Its said trump plays golf and is president 30% of the time. Don't blame him, he's not taking any cash for his trouble.

https://townhall.com/columnists/chr...ng-trumps-hire-american-promise-n2542999

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
A lame duck Trump will be interesting

I'm afraid there is going to be alot more people pissed off when he listens to Fox less News and starts listening to Jared and Ivanka more

Well,...maybe, but if FOX has called out Jared and Ivanka, I missed it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Remember when trump was bragging he had one of 5 concealed carry licenses in new yak?

He was bragging like only a billionaire could grin

He was special and everyone else was a putz.

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Which democrat do prefer to be our next President?

I'm not the topic.

But to answer your question, if Trump is the GOP nominee, I'll vote for Trump.

This is the number one problem with this whole thing concerning Trump.......the only thing the Trumpsters can ever come up with is this........if you don't like Trump, then you must be a Democrat.

I voted for Trump in 2016, and if he runs again in 2020, I'll vote for him again.........BUT.....the cold hard truth of the matter is that Trump pizzed away a very good chance to actually make America great again by constantly fighting with and belittling the people he needed on his side in the Republican Party, when they controlled both the House and the Senate. Yes....some of those people didn't like Trump to begin with, but he made matters worse by constantly tweeting and running down those he didn't like. Do you believe that all Democrats love each other......no, they don't, but they put their agenda first, agreeing to disagree, and making sure that they get their liberal chit passed into law.

I keep remembering how many of you told us how we needed a good businessman as our leader, instead of a politician. Well, we got one, and so far he hasn't show an ability to lead. But, with all things being said, he's still better than ANY Democrat. However, it's pretty sad that we have to look at it that way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
......pizzed away a very good chance to actually make America great again by constantly fighting with and belittling the people he needed on his side in the Republican Party, when they controlled both the House and the Senate. Yes....some of those people didn't like Trump to begin with, but he made matters worse by constantly tweeting and running down those he didn't like.

If the GOP really wanted to MAGA, Trump calling them names wouldn't have stopped them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're happy with Trump's failure.

Phugg off dick dog. You gave him head and were oblivious to the facts of his past. Smoke more pot dipchit.

BTW, I voted for him, just like I did Romney and Mccain.

MOLON LABE

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Dick dog?

Lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RufusG
......pizzed away a very good chance to actually make America great again by constantly fighting with and belittling the people he needed on his side in the Republican Party, when they controlled both the House and the Senate. Yes....some of those people didn't like Trump to begin with, but he made matters worse by constantly tweeting and running down those he didn't like.

If the GOP really wanted to MAGA, Trump calling them names wouldn't have stopped them.

Maybe so, but I don't think Trump made an effort early on to see that they did. He knew he wasn't well liked, and while I don't think that was necessarily a bad thing, he could have laid off his constant tweeting about the people that rubbed him the wrong way.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Klobuchar for the win!!!

Hey ghost, I hadn't seen your post before my post above. So, I can add one more qualification to my list. Amy is well respected and loved by the people in her home state. Trump is reviled in New York, by the people who know him best. That speaks volumes both ways.

I was kidding, Paddler.

Never underestimate the number of retards in Minnesota.

Too bad. When I predicted Clinton would be our President, I was wrong for a few reasons. One, and I think this was a major factor, I didn't know that Trump was conspiring with Russia. Two, Comey's reopening the BS investigation into Hillary's emails 11 days before the election. And three, I underestimated the number of poorly informed people in America. I probably shouldn't have, considering what I see on the fire.

Four, you're a dumbass
Five, you're a dumbass
Six, you're a dumbass
Seven, you're a dumbass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
He lost me when he said
“Take the guns first, go through due process second,”

I cant believe all the people here that haven't turned on him.

Gun rights are not as important to most here as fitting into the crowd.

Lots of phonies here when it comes to the 2 A.

Man Love is a sickening thing to watch.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Ain't it though.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by curdog4570

[Linked Image]

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I've said it before,....this forum represents a fairly narrow demographic,..basically, age 55+ traditional conservatives.

That's only one group of the people who turned out to vote for Trump in 2016. I'm a part of that age demographic, but although I'm still on the right, I'm no longer a traditional conservative.

Those age 55+ Tradcons will vote for any nominee the RNC throws out there. They would have voted for Jeb! and been perfectly happy with him,..and they will vote for Trump in 2020.

But most of them are mistaken in their belief that everybody who voted for Trump is a traditional conservative. Many people on the right who voted for Trump would have stayed home if Jeb! had been the GOP nominee.

As far as many of those people are concerned, Trump has turned into Jeb!. Some will still turn out to vote for Trump. Some will sleep late,..and,...the margin of victory for Trump was so small in 2016, (against a candidate as weak as Hillary) that he can't afford for many of those non Tradcon people to stay home on election day. Yet he keeps crowing about increasing the number of legal immigrants.

He loses votes every time he says that. But he won't shut up about it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Basically,...Trump is behaving as if all he needs is the age 55+ tradcon demographic to win in 2020.

He's going to need more than that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You said Ron Paul was "the one", then you said trump was "the one". I've said your just a child in a mans body. Smoke pot grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG

Maybe so, but I don't think Trump made an effort early on to see that they did. He knew he wasn't well liked, and while I don't think that was necessarily a bad thing, he could have laid off his constant tweeting about the people that rubbed him the wrong way.

To me, Trump's tweeting is a completely superficial aspect of his behavior/performance. I know there's a ton of folks here whose eyes roll up in their head and start speaking in tongues every time he tweets. It's just a non-issue to me. I just can't believe the back-stabbing philistine sociopaths pretending to be Republicans in Congress GAS about it either. They had two years to smother illegal immigration and did nothing. I just can't believe they were right on the verge of doing that and then said, "Well, gosh, if you're going to be mean to me I'll just let 60 million mexicans come here and collect welfare to show you".

I just can't imagine the cause and effect. I guess another way to say what I'm getting at is, if they really wanted to do it, they didn't even need Trump to get the ball rolling. They could have ignored him and handed him a bill to sign.

Last edited by RufusG; 03/17/19.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,798
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.