Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
You said Ron Paul was "the one", then you said trump was "the one". I've said your just a child in a mans body. Smoke pot grin

Well,...Ron Paul didn't get the nomination. McCain and Romney did.

Eight years of Obama was the result.

We'll never know if Ron Paul could have defeated Obama because of people like you.

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Something else,...a *lot* of the young people who supported Ron Paul turned out to vote for Trump in 2016.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by JamesJr
This is the number one problem with this whole thing concerning Trump.......the only thing the Trumpsters can ever come up with is this........if you don't like Trump, then you must be a Democrat.

JJ, the number one problem with this whole thing concerning Trump is that all the detractors cant come up with the name of someone that would do a better job in his place.

.... like tears in the rain
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

This is the number one problem with this whole thing concerning Trump.......the only thing the Trumpsters can ever come up with is this........if you don't like Trump, then you must be a Democrat.

JJ, the number one problem with this whole thing concerning Trump is that all the detractors cant come up with the name of someone that would do a better job in his place.

Well,...that's one way to say it. Another way to say it is, "It's a damn shame that all the detractors cant come up with the name of someone that would do a better job in his place".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Horseschitt! There were sixteen candidates at the outset and any of them, with the xception of Kasich, would have been better than Trump. And I said so at the time.

To succeed as POTUS, a man has to be honorable or an extremely skilled politician. Trump is neither.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Well,...that's one way to say it. Another way to say it is, "It's a damn shame that all the detractors cant come up with the name of someone that would do a better job in his place".

please stop pretending that every election since kennedy/Nixon wasnt about who we didnt want in office as opposed to who we did

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Horseschitt! There were sixteen candidates at the outset and any of them, with the xception of Kasich, would have been better than Trump. And I said so at the time.

To succeed as POTUS, a man has to be honorable or an extremely skilled politician. Trump is neither.

I disagree with that.

With the exception of Rand Paul, everybody who ran for the GOP nomination in 2016 was applying for a job representing the deep state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

yeah, thats why he slapped the dogs hit out of every one of them at every debate and almost every primary and got the nomination. I though JEB! was going to start crying on stage.... and every other one of them would have lost against hillary.
please stop pretending the country isnt in the shape its in because of all the sh it republican representation we've had up to this point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, but they all had experience in how to deal with the version of the Deep State in their own Statehouses.

You Idealist ignore two things :

1. The office of POTUS is a political office.

2. It’s no place for OTJT, even for a good an honorable man...and it’s sure not for an egomaniac like Trump.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

please stop pretending that every election since kennedy/Nixon wasnt about who we didnt want in office as opposed to who we did

Well, okay.

But if that's what you believe why are you hopping up and down about criticism of Trump?

You just said that all he had to offer was being the lesser of two evils.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Up until recently, lying, bragging, and slander would not win debates or the nomination. It’s a sad remark on how far we as a people have fallen when a blowhard like Trump can convince people he is worthy of consideration.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Up until recently, lying, bragging, and slander would not win debates or the nomination. It’s a sad remark on how far we as a people have fallen when a blowhard like Trump can convince people he is worthy of consideration.

Clinton, Bush43, and Obama set the bar pretty low long before Trump arrived on the scene.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
CD I don't think you have much ground to stand on about 'lying, bragging and slander'. Trump has done a good job so far against all odds.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump has done a good job so far against all odds.

What odds? He said we'd get tired of winning.

He had the house, and the senate remember? Who's going to support a loon who says take the guns first?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Clinton, Bush43, and Obama set the bar pretty low long before Trump arrived on the scene.

WHO did GWB lie about or slander?

For that matter, Clinton and Obama weren’t much for attacking individuals as I recall.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I disagree with that.

With the exception of Rand Paul, everybody who ran for the GOP nomination in 2016 was applying for a job representing the deep state.

Exactly.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

WHO did GWB lie about or slander?

He lied about the justification for war in Iraq. That was a pretty big lie,....caused a lot of death and contributed a lot to the national debt going from $5 trillion to $10 trillion during his administration.

In fact, it was Bush (and his neocon handlers) that stirred up the mess in the Middle East that America is still involved in.

One of my biggest complaints with Trump is that he's taken on John Bolton and Eliot Abrams,...who were instrumental in getting America into Bush43's mess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Just because trump spent Christmas with soros and had Hillary at his wedding, doesn't mean he's deep state. Jeesh

Smoke pot

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Saddam wanted everyone to think he had a nuke program. All the intelligence pointed to him having WMDs .

My complaint about that was the way the war was conducted. We should have gone in from the south and out thru Turkey. No nation building bullschidt. That was Colin Powell’s doing.

But my point is that the insulting of individuals never took place until Trump.

He should have gone to a Public School and somebody would have shut his smart mouth for him. He just never learned how to act like a man.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Saddam wanted everyone to think he had a nuke program. All the intelligence pointed to him having WMDs .

My complaint about that was the way the war was conducted. We should have gone in from the south and out thru Turkey. No nation building bullschidt. That was Colin Powell’s doing.

But my point is that the insulting of individuals never took place until Trump.

He should have gone to a Public School and somebody would have shut his smart mouth for him. He just never learned how to act like a man.

All of the "intelligence" came from the Office of Special Plans,..which was put together specifically to create a false link between the 9/11 attack and Iraq. But there's no reason to try to convince anyone of the lies which lead up to the war in Iraq if they haven't figured it out by now.

As for someone getting their feelings hurt because Trump mean mouthed them,...I really couldn't care less.

In my opinion he hasn't insulted nearly as many people as need to be insulted. There's very few people involved in America's national politics who haven't earned being insulted on a daily basis.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (204guy, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 300s, 25 invisible), 2,129 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,622
Posts18,474,027
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.