Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
disclaimer : any act of vengeance and terrorism is a horrible crime

having said that , why media coverage is so different ? for example :

27 Jan 2019
At least 20 people have been killed in two bombings at a Roman Catholic cathedral in the Philippines.

One bomb exploded inside the cathedral on the southern island of Jolo while the second went off outside the main doors as people rushed in to help.

Police said jihadists of the Abu Sayyaf group were the main suspects.

President Rodrigo Duterte's spokesman called the attackers godless criminals who were trying to "sow chaos".

27 Jan 2019

can someone explain that , what happened in NZ was done by a mentally deranged person , everyone agrees.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-47022455/deadly-bomb-attack-on-philippines-cathedral

all news agencies reported the above ( including CNN ) but the coverage was very different.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No white dudes.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think you already know the answer. The leftist media despises Christians and Jews and adores Muslims.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
No white dudes.

I know it sounds trite but that is the answer, it sells better when it makes an impact on the selected audience.

Most of us don't give a toss about those we don't know unless we can identify with them or have some connection.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
I think you already know the answer. The leftist media despises Christians and Jews and adores Muslims.

Not quite, the media here has been pointing the finger. The problems are the lefty politicians, and I think they just hate Australians.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No was no AR-15 style weapon involved in the bomb attack

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
What happens in First World countries is more important than what happens in the Third World. Think about it--a few thousand people die in an earthquake or tidal wave in China or India and there's a collective yawn. A person gets killed by a bear in Canada and it's front page news.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker
What happens in First World countries is more important than what happens in the Third World. Think about it--a few thousand people die in an earthquake or tidal wave in China or India and there's a collective yawn. A person gets killed by a bear in Canada and it's front page news.

Betting when something happens in the West those who live in the East don't even bat an eye lid...we look after our oiwn.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Betting when something happens in the West those who live in the East don't even bat an eye lid...we look after our oiwn.

lot's of truth in this.

some have suggested 20 million would have to succumb in a relatively short time before it would attract the whole world's attention.

it's all very relative. and we hear what the media wants us to hear for the most part.

the media receives much guidance from various governments.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gus

lot's of truth in this.

some have suggested 20 million would have to succumb in a relatively short time before it would attract the whole world's attention.

it's all very relative. and we hear what the media wants us to hear for the most part.

Suspect there is a lot of truth in that as well, I have noted that headlines change when there are trade deals to be had.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White supremacist to screw with Trump.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus

lot's of truth in this.

Suspect there is a lot of truth in that as well, I have noted that headlines change when there are trade deals to be had.

I hate to disagree... But I must.

The reverse is true. The MSM dictates the narrative to govt.

You can see the Commie politicos here fall in lockstep with whatever media frenzy is playing at the moment. The media isn't getting it from the politicians. The politicians are getting it from the media.

Wake up!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
White supremacist to screw with Trump.

Honestly...I suspect he more likely to be a juice abuser trying to get bigger, I have seen enough of them to know they are seriously weird people and completely out of touch with reality.

Aggression and overly focused on the wrong subject is a recipe for disaster.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Gus

lot's of truth in this.

You can see the Commie politicos here fall in lockstep with whatever media frenzy is playing at the moment. The media isn't getting it from the politicians. The politicians are getting it from the media.

Wake up!

In your country maybe, here they are not all powerfull.

Most of us view them as šhit under our shoe.

Last edited by JSTUART; 03/18/19.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
The only lives that count are the ones the media and liberals can exploit politically. A Turk killed a bunch of folks in Holland today, and got a worldwide yawn.

Sam......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
First world Country vs third world, in part.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Gus

lot's of truth in this.

Wake up!

In your country maybe, here they are not all powerfull.

Most of us view them as šhit under our shoe.

was the mosque shooter in fact sunni, and his anger was directed toward the shia? i'm not sayin' he was a member of isis, just asking.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
was the mosque shooter in fact sunni, and his anger was directed toward the shia? i'm not sayin' he was a member of isis, just asking.

which one ?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
was thinking of the one in new zealand, the one the msm was referring to as a white nationalist because he shot up a mosque in a "western" country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Globalist own most of the news. It is the globalist agenda they narrate on the news.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (160user, 007FJ, 204guy, 1936M71, 222ND, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,628
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.