Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
we won't even march, let alone fight....

So sad and so true. That alone is the very reason many say they need the NRA.
It could be considered paid welfare.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I can't believe that a lot of gun owners are attacking the NRA when our gun rights are being attacked. Go figure. How many of you non NRA members , are members of other Pro 2nd amendment organizations ?

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Every Democrat pissing and moaning how the terrible NRA keeps them from getting the gun laws they want and some of you guys say they do nothing. Must have some power if the dems don’t like em. I will stay a member. You do what you want. Ed k

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Gunaddict
I can't believe that a lot of gun owners are attacking the NRA when our gun rights are being attacked. Go figure. How many of you non NRA members , are members of other Pro 2nd amendment organizations ?

What is this......you must belong to some organizations or you're a "dimbulb"!!
I am an entity unto myself.
Whatever happened to the thought of a "Freeman"?
The question should be how many are willing to stand up to any Gov. that attempts to take ones rights. That is the real question instead of this
machiavellian concept.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The question should be how many are willing to stand up to any Gov. that attempts to take ones rights.

In case you haven't noticed; your rights have been under attack for quite some time. Why haven't you attacked?

Are you asking for help attacking, when you claim to be an entity unto yourself? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone on here who isn't a member of a gun rights group, AND a fiscal supporter otherwise, is a clueless freeloading moron who doesn't understand what is at stake. The Second is the only thing keeping the rest of the civil liberties anywhere near intact, and that, kids, is the legacy that is our duty to pass on to future generations.
Kind of hard to withhold consent of the governered when the governors have all the guns, silly. Get after it, join GOA, SAF, NRA. I don't care which, but pull the effing wagon please.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, and speaking of a march, there should be one. The first one, everyone brings a plywood silhouette of their fave. Not that hard to jigsaw something nice. Peaceably protest now. Not so peaceable later.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Please tell us how you'd go about completing the same agenda.
I would like to see my NRA putting its effort and money in lawsuits enforcing the 2nd amendment and saying we don't need any gun owner protection laws, because firearms ownership is a civil right. We need court cases like Heller and McDonald that affirm that right, and the money spent on the ILA could be used for that purpose. If anyone thinks we can beat back legislation in the thousands of cities, counties, states, or U.S. congress, think again. Public opinion is either apathetic or against us. When our rights are as enshrined in court decisions and precedent as other civil rights then whatever the lesser jurisdictions try to pass to the contrary would be as stillborn as would be a racially discriminatory law . Over 50% of the country is against us, we can't win any other way. That said, we do need to support presidents that appoint constitution friendly judges, but all this ILA seems a waste compared to the courts.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The NRA COULD be the spearhead of taking back the infringements that already exist. I and others on here have said for years that we should be in an all-out war in the courts and state, federal and local governments against current infringements. Instead we are constantly on the defensive. Going on the offensive, especially as far as information is concerned, really only takes a change in mindset, yet even here, where the most hardcore gun owners should hang out, we are not of one mind and thus, easily defeated. You have people who are so stupid, propagandized, brainwashed, or even are paid opposition, that they actually advocate for "sensible", "common sense" gun laws, Red Flag laws, "having the conversation", etc. They've been exposed to the truth for far too long for something not to be up.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The question should be how many are willing to stand up to any Gov. that attempts to take ones rights.

In case you haven't noticed; your rights have been under attack for quite some time. Why haven't you attacked?

Are you asking for help attacking, when you claim to be an entity unto yourself? grin

I have noticed and have spent much of my life attacking in many forms, many forms mentioned and some that have not been.
So, if anyone wants to join with me that would be great, otherwise, I good with just me. grin

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22

The question should be how many are willing to stand up to any Gov. that attempts to take ones rights. That is the real question instead of this
machiavellian concept.

Your "I am an entity unto myself" attitude is why you spend your life feeling totally disenfranchised. The power of one is zilch, and you know that fact if there is more than just an air space between your ears........ Maybe Q will come to your rescue.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
K22 y . At this time, I will use the NRA to help fight against the anti gun club. You are part of the problem, not the solution. Let me know how your fight goes by yourself.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

machiavellian concept.

Your "I am an entity unto myself" attitude is why you spend your life feeling totally disenfranchised. The power of one is zilch, and you know that fact if there is more than just an air space between your ears........ Maybe Q will come to your rescue.

So standing my ground without others is zilch? So it is group think that you prefer.

Even with all of your bashing, Q will come to yours also.

Last edited by K22; 03/18/19.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

machiavellian concept.

So standing my ground without others is zilch? So it is group think that you prefer.

You truly don't have a clue about many things involving reality. But I guess the world needs martyrs.

Even I will be saved by Q? Should I feel......uh......special?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

machiavellian concept.

You truly don't have a clue about many things involving reality. But I guess the world needs martyrs.

Even I will be saved by Q? Should I feel......uh......special?
Sonny, the whole idea of the USA is protecting the rights of the individual against mob rule. That's why we have a representative republic and not a straight democracy. Standing alone against the tyranny of the majority is not just a time-honored tradition in the US, it's even a heroic archetype, or it used to be. If the individual believed in what was right and stood up for it, win or lose, he was considered a hero.

I'm neither a Q acolyte nor a martyr type, just explaining that which is evidently no longer taught or has not been understood by...the individual in question.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Self explanatory

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Sonny, the whole idea of the USA is protecting the rights of the individual against mob rule. That's why we have a representative republic and not a straight democracy. Standing alone against the tyranny of the majority is not just a time-honored tradition in the US, it's even a heroic archetype, or it used to be. If the individual believed in what was right and stood up for it, win or lose, he was considered a hero.

I'm neither a Q acolyte nor a martyr type, just explaining that which is evidently no longer taught or has not been understood by...the individual in question.
[/quote]

laugh laugh

So sayeth you:

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by centershot
NRA is far from perfect, but they are by far the best thing we have. Life Member here.

I am a life member too. The NRA may be the biggest but are not the best.

NRA is the one that Congress pays attention to. I have used their guide when voting before also. If a couple candidates have similar qualities I will use it for a tie breaker.

When will the NRA whiners recognize that this is true and you have to forget what isn't perfect and gather around what is most effective.

I will repost what I said about this before and it is absolutely true...

Originally Posted by shrapnel

It is rants like this that give strength to the anti gun people. The 2 most important ingredients in holding on to the freedoms we have in this country are truth and unity. The Democrats have unity but no truth. Conservatives have truth but no unity. It is obvious that if you only have one ingredient, unity is more powerful.

It is time conservatives realize this and become unified, because both truth and unity will destroy liberalism...

Indeed unity is very important but we have to face hard facts;

1. All gun owners are not conservatives (or constitutionally minded)
I won't pretend to know how many are conservatively minded but it's a safe bet that maybe half are. Out of that number only 5 or so million are willing to devote time and money to the most powerful lobbying interest . I do believe there are quite a few socially minded people that are armed.

2. The NRA does not always get it right.
This has led to other organizations to crop up and people have joined and supported those entities. Does this make those people wrong? No it does not. The key is to unify all these folks under one flag, literally....Fixing the holes in the roof would be a big step towards this

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I am a member. I occasionally send them a little extra. I don't like that they use my whole membership dues raising more money from me. But they do have political clout. They are the only one of the groups that do.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I don’t remember our forefathers being an entity onto themselves. Seems to me they got together and even got another foreign gov to help kick ass. Seems to me that one single bullet will get rid of someone by themselves. Opinions vary. Ed k
Also I’m not here enough of a badass to go it alone.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 60 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,358
Posts18,488,022
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.