Campfire 'Bwana
Heavens to Betsy

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S

Dude after posting that...^^^^^^^^^^^ crazy

You got a piss test coming up for sure....

laugh laugh laugh

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol I will do a self referral to ASAP 😁

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Homunculi
well thank you all so much for the welcome wagon ... and BUCK you too .... smile lol

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S

Dude after posting that...^^^^^^^^^^^ crazy

You got a piss test coming up for sure....

laugh laugh laugh

The best part is when the midget dude faceplants into the grass at 1:22. I didn't finish it but that's gotta be the highlight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You ain't got a slingshot and a pocket full of hex nuts do ya ? How about a bow made from a bent sapling with a boot lace for a string ?

You know, for a man who was born poor, you would think you would have a higher appreciation for primitive skills, cheaper hunting methods, and the ability to make do with what you have.
But, apparently you fail to measure up. Jealousy does not suit you. Be well, and hunt to the best of your limited abilities.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I got no dog in the slingslot debate but I have used spark plugs for sinkers when I go fishing for channel cats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Me too. Sometimes all you need to do to improve the fishing is to change your sparkplugs

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I got no dog in the slingslot debate but I have used spark plugs for sinkers when I go fishing for channel cats.

What debate? I've been asked to join a pro paintball team, due to being taken out by my slingshot. And my freezer bears witness to the lethality on small game. It's short range, but effective.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pro paintball? That is bigtime.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I took some paintballs to a red hot chili peppers concert once.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Standard practice when a pro team hits a paintball field for practice, is they rent half the field fee, and take on all challengers. It's a good deal for all involved. I used to play twice a week.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Paintballs out of slingshot?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Paintballs out of slingshot?

Yes. And I can hook a ball more than 6'. No one else on the field can do that. Stealth and a quiet weapon work rather well.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Well that certainly is easy to watch.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by smokepole

Standard practice when a pro team hits a paintball field for practice, is they rent half the field fee, and take on all challengers. It's a good deal for all involved. I used to play twice a week.

Yep, I was invited to the combine, but my time in the 40 yard dash and vertical jump weren't quite what they were looking for. Ended up paintballing up in Canada for a few years, played with Johnny Paintball.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You ain't got a slingshot and a pocket full of hex nuts do ya ? How about a bow made from a bent sapling with a boot lace for a string ?

You know, for a man who was born poor, you would think you would have a higher appreciation for primitive skills, cheaper hunting methods, and the ability to make do with what you have.
But, apparently you fail to measure up. Jealousy does not suit you. Be well, and hunt to the best of your limited abilities.
WGAF ? I made slingshots and bows and crossbows when I was a kid. Killed all sorts of shyt with them. Then I got a BB gun and a .22 and later I learned how to build guns. I don't have a need for homemade bows and slingshots anymore. Some of us just outgrow that stuff and move on to better things.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WGAF ? I made slingshots and bows and crossbows when I was a kid. Killed all sorts of shyt with them. Then I got a BB gun and a .22 and later I learned how to build guns. I don't have a need for homemade bows and slingshots anymore. Some of us just outgrow that stuff and move on to better things.

And some of us are just azzholes. smile

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 01Foreman400, 300_savage, 264mag, 204guy, 257heaven, 43 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,974
Posts18,499,457
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.