Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
oremi Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
If this is true then NZ new gun laws would have stopped nothing. IMO i will only endanger it's citizens, what you take on this one

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/18/world/middleeast/isis-spokesman-speech.html

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What’s changed.

If I recall, there was a list of killings in this country by muzzies. Going way back to the DC sniper.. how soon the sheeple forget.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oremi
If this is true then NZ new gun laws would have stopped nothing. IMO i will only endanger it's citizens, what you take on this one

You can't fix stupid.........er well you can. But doing so kills off the stupid.

Some of the NZ posters here have pretty much made it clear they wouldn't fight back anyway.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a snoozer.
Nothing has changed in 1,400 years.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As if the thousands of Christians killed in Nigeria, and the shooting in Holland weren’t enough? Past time to get serious about muslims

Last edited by Mannlicher; 03/19/19.

Sam......

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They plan to kill us all.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by stevelyn

You can't fix stupid.........er well you can. But doing so kills off the stupid.

Some of the NZ posters here have pretty much made it clear they wouldn't fight back anyway.

Agreed...I’m supprised how soft they are. They are about to loose substantial freedoms and they don’t seem to care. That country is not as free as I thought it was.

GOD Bless America
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah, yeah, hanc...That’s been their plan from the beginning. Laffin 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Quak

Agreed...I’m supprised how soft they are. They are about to loose substantial freedoms and they don’t seem to care. That country is not as free as I thought it was.

We’re losing freedoms state by state as well...Most of us care. It’s the dumbfuks who think one rifle, one shotgun, one pistol is all anyone needs...They are our problem 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Quak

We’re losing freedoms state by state as well...Most of us care. It’s the dumbfuks who think one rifle, one shotgun, one pistol is all anyone needs...They are our problem 😎

It's the dumbfuks who fail to recognize that anyone taking steps to restrict their freedoms are blood enemies who are the problem.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
As if the thousands of Christians killed in Nigeria, and the shooting in Holland weren’t enough? Past time to get serious about muslims

That doesn’t fit the narrative. It was a hate filled “white nationalist”! A means of labeling anyone who opposes the destruction of our Republic. How are they going to label the blacks, Asians, or Latino’s that choose to defend our Republic....everyone that takes a stand against the Islamic Nation can’t all be “ white nationalists”! How is it that the news media chooses to misrepresent the facts? How is it that people (Americans) forget the heinous crimes committed in the name of Islam be forgotten? This guy did nothing that the “muzzies” haven’t been doing for centuries? memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

My plan is going to get in their way.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
What will be the breaking point when the people of a certain country say enough is enough, and send the muzzies scurrying for new land? Not saying an all out war or mass killing, but making them feel much more comfortable in a different country than in the present one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They kill Christians and people of other faiths everyday. In their way of life it is convert to islam or die. There is no other choice. Time to call in the crusaders.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They kill Christians and people of other faiths everyday. In their way of life it is convert to islam or die. There is no other choice. Time to call in the crusaders.

sign me up , there is no end to this.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 673

My plan is going to get in their way.

Amen

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is true.

Watch your 6, protect your family.
Be mindful of your surroundings.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

This is true.

Watch your 6, protect your family.
Be mindful of your surroundings.

We can’t afford to wait too long....we may have already waited too long! The only advantage we may have left is, many of them have become soft by our government handouts. It won’t be like fighting in Tora Bora, Afghanistan! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The sheeple's perception of "friendly" muslims will be their downfall.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,070
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.