Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens turned the trolls out again.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by OrangeDiablo
When there was a gun buyback here a few years ago, I went. Knowing what the gov't was paying these fools for guns, I talked to people in line and offered them $25 more than what thy were gunna get. Win win and got me a few rifles.

SWEET!!!!!

I've got more than a few take-off barrels....think they'd pay for them in a buy back?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by OrangeDiablo
When there was a gun buyback here a few years ago, I went. Knowing what the gov't was paying these fools for guns, I talked to people in line and offered them $25 more than what thy were gunna get. Win win and got me a few rifles.

SWEET!!!!!

I've got more than a few take-off barrels....think they'd pay for them in a buy back?

Just glue them to a broomstick, and say they're homemade assault rifles.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Hillam hawk - Do away with narcan administration by first responders, make junkies sign organ donor pledges on their first offense.

And I'd be swayed

Perfectly fine with me. I don't care if everyone of them die, but at least we could recoup some of what they cost society first.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Does the govt representative buying these guns have to pass background checks for their purchase or are they exempt from the same laws they make us abide by?

(rhetorical type question^^^^^)

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alabama
" ... You have to know the enemies plan and plan as they do in order to defeat said plan. The buy back program is coming. It’s already been done in several countries and it wouldn’t be unconstitutional.

You have to have knowledge in order to defeat the opposition. ...

Alabama, here is the Plan by the "enemy," i.e., the communistnazi gun grabbers. Eventually BAN and CONFISCATE all firearms!

Period.

End of Plan.

No piece meal "buy back" will pacify them. It is just another step on the road to the end goal.

If you do not understand this, you are either very ignorant of "the Enemy," or a very unwise, naive person.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For Pete's sake, Alabama, have you ever seen what goes on at gun "buy-backs"?

Old guys on a guilt trip turning in Savage 99s to be thrown ito the smelter. Widows with an antique Colt worth more than $10,000 selling it for $50 to be thrown into smelter.

I would far prefer a program that keeps the guns in private hands, one that encourages people to take unwanted guns to a gun store to get a reasonable price (Yeah, lotsa luck!) for them.

In fact, I think there could be a viable business model in a gun-retrieval program.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...My plan would be no strings attached by back of any firearm...

What a douchebag!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I can see a whole new criminal enterprise. Breaking into homes looking for guns, then fencing to the Feds for quick $$$, no questions asked. Fugging brilliant.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Where has a buy back program produced the slightest evidence that it cut the homicide rate?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gun buy backs cause break ins and more stealing to get guns to sell back for free.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m curious why some liberal anti gun democrat has not presented the idea of a federal gun by back program. I as very conservative and pro 2a May not be opposed to such a plan.

My plan would be no strings attached by back of any firearm
Let start with. $200 for pistols. $300 for rifles 23 caliber and higher. Etc etc.

The plus’s would be it would get a lot of unwanted guns off the streets. It may pasify the anti gun folks and it may reduce crime some especially in the larger cites.

I’m sure there is plenty of cons.
Gun confiscation. Will make people want to steal more guns since they can resell to government. Cost to much money.

Who has any ideas? Pro or con. Something to discuss today.

If you would even suggest this BS you are neither a conservative or a 2A supporter.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Federal govt? Naw.

What we all need to do is start a nationwide 24hourcampfire gun buyback! Arm ourselves with $100 grocery store gift cards and set up a table in likely spots. I'm sure we can get them in bulk at a discount.

Gun Buy Back! $100 gift card for your worthless and dangerous firearm. I bet we could net $thousands every weekend. We can even buy uniforms with fake 24hourcampfire deputy gun inspector badges.

Who's in it with me?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I’m curious why some liberal anti gun democrat has not presented the idea of a federal gun by back program. I as very conservative and pro 2a May not be opposed to such a plan.

My plan would be no strings attached by back of any firearm
Let start with. $200 for pistols. $300 for rifles 23 caliber and higher. Etc etc.

The plus’s would be it would get a lot of unwanted guns off the streets. It may pasify the anti gun folks and it may reduce crime some especially in the larger cites.

I’m sure there is plenty of cons.
Gun confiscation. Will make people want to steal more guns since they can resell to government. Cost to much money.

Who has any ideas? Pro or con. Something to discuss today.

Dude!.......................................................................

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shaman
Federal govt? Naw.

What we all need to do is start a nationwide 24hourcampfire gun buyback! Arm ourselves with $100 grocery store gift cards and set up a table in likely spots. I'm sure we can get them in bulk at a discount.

Gun Buy Back! $100 gift card for your worthless and dangerous firearm. I bet we could net $thousands every weekend. We can even buy uniforms with fake 24hourcampfire deputy gun inspector badges.

Who's in it with me?

I like it. 😁

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by shaman
Federal govt? Naw.

Who's in it with me?

We'll meet up in the WalMart parking lot in Florence. laugh

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I'll buy unwanted Weatherbys...

I'll give you $200 each... $250 for unwanted Blasers

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

A
Alabama Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
A
I just wanted to start a discussion. But most here bash me as being anti gun. That’s the furthest from the truth. I have many weapons. And I won’t sell or give them up voluntarily

I’m very pro 2 a. But I do know they coming for them and if a dem gets to be president. That’s a good possibility. In 2020we have to have a plan to appease the left.

I’m not anti gun. I have 42 myself.

So if you can’t be rational and try to keep your guns. Go [bleep] yourself. And go [bleep] yourself again. And again and again and again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’m curious why some liberal anti gun democrat has not presented the idea of a federal gun by back program.

For the feds to do it, I would think it unconstitutional; however amazon has donated several times to gun buy backs, and they have many supporters here.

Simple and convenient.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Alabama Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
A
There are a lot of ignorant f ucks here. I proposed my idea and wanted your opinion. I said I may support said plan.

All I wanted was opinions and ideas. If it’s not a good idea. All you had to say was it won’t work. Not trash me like I’m some piece of [bleep].

I try to look at both sides. Why I watch fox and cnn. I make my own opinion. I don’t rely on anyone to make my options for me but I do realize the news market matters

Go f u c k y o u

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 66 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,572
Posts18,491,887
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.