Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The PD I worked for was hired to provide security to the local synagogue during the first gulf war. If you took that OT shift you were required to wear a yarmulke when you were inside the synagogue. We had a few laughs with that one. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why the [bleep] would anyone feel the need to practice another cultures traditions in their own Homeland? If they want to play muzzy, the bitch cop should've suicide bombed the funeral.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The PD I worked for was hired to provide security to the local synagogue during the first gulf war. If you took that OT shift you were required to wear a yarmulke when you were inside the synagogue. We had a few laughs with that one. 😁

I hope you told them to 🖕

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shouldn't those male cops be wearing some kind of towel wrapped around their head?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
having been two a couple of chithole middle east countries.. I do not trust them ph uckers as far as I can throw.. They are already planning revenge its the Islam way man.. Next time you hear about NZ is when their flag is plastered all over FB asking people to stand with NZ.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I hope you told them to 🖕

I’d never take a job that required me to do that, I don’t like silly hat requirements.

ETA......the job was optional OT so nobody was required to take it.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 03/21/19.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Why the [bleep] would anyone feel the need to practice another cultures traditions in their own Homeland?

NZ prime minister set the bar for the nation when she put on a Hijab. ...

She was raised Mormon, which she renounced in 2005.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Shouldn't those male cops be wearing some kind of towel wrapped around their head?

LOL

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Nothing like screaming 'cuck beta' to the whole fu-king world! crazy

Trump Won!
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Starman
Why the [bleep] would anyone feel the need to practice another cultures traditions in their own Homeland?

Blows me away that liberals embrace a culture that treats women like property and gays like vermin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hopefully our 1st amendment would prevent an American non-muslim woman from being required to wear that. It would be a sacrilege to a Jewish or Christian cop.

[Linked Image]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Stupid bitch! sick

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I've never needed any job that bad.

Trump Won!
Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Blows me away that liberals embrace a culture that treats women like property and gays like vermin

This is from the current NZ PM:...who says she left the Mormons because of their conservative views of homosexuals,
but she now embraces ISLAM which still murders gays by hanging or throwing them off tall buildings.

quote]....

“Even before the Civil Union Bill came up, I lived in a flat with three gay friends and I was still going to church every so often
and I just remember thinking ‘this is really inconsistent – I’m either doing a disservice to the church or my friends’.
“Because how could I subscribe to a religion that just didn’t account for them?”

=====

She certainly has got the two faced double talk to be a politician.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I know. It appears it's more important to the left to virtue signal than it is to protect a Christian way of life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You practice your own culture in you land. They do want to live the same way they can leave the country ASAP.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nothing about the AR's they were both holding? Thought they were supposed to be illegal now? Shouldn't the police lead by example, and turn theirs in first?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gunner500
Nothing like screaming 'cuck beta' to the whole fu-king world! crazy

Originally Posted by gunner500
Stupid bitch! sick

This is from the current NZ PM:...who says she left the Mormons because of their conservative views of homosexuals,
but she now embraces ISLAM which still murders gays by hanging or throwing them off tall buildings.

quote]....

“Even before the Civil Union Bill came up, I lived in a flat with three gay friends and I was still going to church every so often
and I just remember thinking ‘this is really inconsistent – I’m either doing a disservice to the church or my friends’.
“Because how could I subscribe to a religion that just didn’t account for them?”

=====

She certainly has got the two faced double talk to be a politician.

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
You practice your own culture in you land. They do want to live the same way they can leave the country ASAP.

So much good stuff here. Western culture, cuck torchbearer of the world...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Might as well stick them in their mouths and pull the trigger and get it over with. NZ days are numbered and it'll be convert or die shortly

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1lessdog, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,109
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.