Page 139 of 165 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Springcove
Jello the gutless turd posted 16 minutes ago on the backpacking thread. What frickin coward.

BOO 👻

Musta thought he was in the backpedaling thread.

Hahahaha.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I thank my God that our president is not a Russian spy.

I am sure JeffO will feel the same way.

We are all brothers.

Hahahaha. Fo sho bro. Spot on.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
jello is in emergency therapy. Along with all the other libs on the fire.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This is just a working title, and I'm open to suggestions, but I could create a thread and call it "JeffO was right, and these fücks were wrong:" and just post example after example of me being right, and you wanks being wrong. I mean, it's all right here, gloriously so. Just go on, and on, and on. I mean SPECIFICS. Call you out by name. Over and over. For years.

Or, I could choose a specific retard amongst you and, one at time, show me speaking truth and you being, well, a retard. Over and over and over.

Options don't suck! Hmmm.

Hahahahahah

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you have to about the dumbest person i've ever encountered.

And yet, I'm batting 1000. So what does that make YOU?

Read the [bleep] link. Twice. Thrice. Hell man, have someone read it to you if that helps. Then cogitate sans partisanship. Or at least, try.

Uh oh.... hahahaha

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mmm hmmm. Flynn, Manafort and soon-to-be Kushner. Laffin' here. wink

It will turn out that Kushner was the point man for the collusion, in part by providing electoral data analytics to the Russians to target their bots and disinformation at. Gonna bet against me? I've been right so far. And you've been wrong. Hint. Oh- and it'll turn out Trump knew. I had thought perhaps he didn't. He did. He's going down. It's gonna be a shïtshow. Hells bells; it already IS! The man is falling apart right before our eyes. He can't put three sentences together without a bizarre mental glitch manifesting. His mind, such as it is, is elsewhere. Guilty guilty guilty.

Maybe the vociferous bashers here will find a way to alternative-fact your way out of me being right and you being wrong. I mean, not REALLY.... just in your little alternative reality. But that seems to suffice for some of you, so, good luck with that!

Oh my....... hahahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He just might be onto something. crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/politics/ken-starr-indictments-smerconish-cnntv/index.html

There was campaign collusion; I was right, y'all were wrong (and were [bleep] about it). But we will wait for official confirmation before we address that little detail. Teabagging can wait. I'm a patient man.

Of far more interest to me, since this one is in the bag, is whether Trump himself directed or was aware of this. I've gone both ways with my thoughts on that. I've come back around to thinking he was aware and likely did provide some guidance to his guilty-as-sin underlings... it fits his behavior patterns and general egomaniacal arrogance towards limits on his behavior. But we'll see. As I've also gone to great lengths to make clear, IF he did not know a thing about this- which is possible- then I really hope this does NOT spin into an obstruction case; unless there's more to that that we do not yet know.

But if anyone still thinks there's no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign you need to come back to planet Earth.

Teabagging? ......... hahahahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Other than collusion is not illegal according to Alan Dershowitz, so "collusion" alone ain't cutting it. YOU said Trump was "toast" as in impeached or resigning. THAT is the bet and ten boxes is fine...butthole. And you smart? please.. Bag of hammers doesn't begin to describe your stupidity..

Illegal in that sense doesn't matter in this case, as you well know. I read that from Dershowitz too. wink

Look at you, trying to change the deal. Hmmm. Heck, I'll take that offer! That's a cleaner bet anyway. Butthole.

Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one that Trump is still president by the 2018 midterm elections? And disclaimers or caeveats yiyd like to add to that?

Is it safe to say you'll still support Trump even if he colluded? I think it is. But that reminds me, since you are here: would you accept it if it was shown that the captain of your aircraft carrier had colluded with Russian intelligence to climb up the command ladder?

By the way, I didn't say I was smart. I said I was exceptionally smart. Try to keep up.

Looks like Jeffy owes someone........ hahahahah

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys hide behind that. "Fake news, fake news!".... it's not gonna work.

C'mon. Wake up from the fever dream. The real world is still here. Time to wake up

Time to wake up Jeffy........ hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're wrong. You'll see. I'll gloat. You'll whine.

Gloat time? .... hahahahaha

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll toss it back at you.

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Now get to work un-assing your heads. It's embarrassing to be associated with.

Un-ass your head........ hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump also BADLY misread the feelings in Congress and in non-fruitcake America in general towards Comey. Comey was perhaps the one person with some credibility on both sides of the aisle due to how things had played out. Both sides are pissed, yes, but both sides had been "wronged" (sic) by him so at least there was a sense that he wasn't going to bend over for either.

I know many here don't like Ryan, but he's a powerful person and, by the way, next in line if Pence goes down with Trump. Anyway... this is telling. Because no, Mr. Trump, your FBI Director was NOT a nut job.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/nut-job-trump-james-comey-paul-ryan/index.html

Side note: what in the name of sweet baby Jesus possessed Trump to say that TO THE RUSSIANS?!

More JellO wisdom..... Comey has credibility..... hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh yeah?
Well, that's just like,
your opinion, man.

JeffO

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And make no mistake guys. The real winner of all this is Vladimir Putin. He has absolutely punked us; no matter how this shakes out, he wins. Bigly.

Oooop's we been punked...... hahahaha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
And make no mistake guys. The real winner of all this is Vladimir Putin. He has absolutely punked us; no matter how this shakes out, he wins. Bigly.

Oooop's we been punked...... hahahaha

It's totally enlightening to reflect on exactly WHO was POTUS when the punking occurred...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Howdy folks. Thought it best to let this one rest until after Comey's testimony.

I'm sure y'all have eviscerated Comey on other threads. Some of it is deserved. I've read the news on both sides post-testimony and have seen where the general battle-lines are drawn now.

My takeaways, since you ask, are thus:

*Comey, Mueller, et al are the ones playing 3D chess here. I think it's in the realm of possibility that Comey's firing was an elaborate setup- by Comey himself. Certainly, the way he prepped for the possibility, and then played it when it occurred, was brilliant; it has resulted in a) a special prosecutor who b) is not just anybody, but the un-impeachable (as opposed to Trump, haha) Mueller... who has carte blanch (and political cover) to investigate all this stuff in ways Comey never had... and it has also resulted in Comey being free to talk.

*Theres now a pure and simple credibility battle between the two men, Trump and Comey. Both have now called the other a flat-out liar. Since we know Trump IS a serial liar, advantage Comey... but more to the point, the "tapes" now loom as political land mines for Trump. All it takes is any of his administration, who would know about them, to be asked under oath if they exist. If so, they'll be subpoenaed as public records. And I'd bet the farm that they'll prove that Comey is telling the truth to the letter, and Trump is lying his orange ass off. So, Comey has now placed Trump in a position of great political (credibility) peril on that front; well... actually, Trump did it to himself because the [bleep] guy cannot just STFU. But Comey took that mistake and played it perfectly.

*Sessions is a dead man walking and will be the next domino to fall. Comey essentially assasinated his career. And what the heck is up with these guys not disclosing these meetings?! Jeez! If they were so innocent, just disclose them and move on. "It's not the crime, it's the coverup". Truer words...

* Mueller will be pursuing obstruction charges. They've got more "there" that Comey didn't disclose. Mark my words.

* Pence remains clean. Everyone on both sides is being studiously careful about that. Gosh golly I cannot imagine why.

* Trump's tax returns will turn out to be a Very Big Deal and will show numerous undisclosed Russian entanglements.

* That said, I still think it's at least 50/50 that Trump himself is NOT guilty of collusion with Russia. I think he's entangled in ways that would be suspicious (see: tax returns) and I think he's been incredibly naive about "Russia" at a bare minimum, but he might be innocent of actual, active collusion. But members of his campaign/family/ and/or administration are guilty as hell. Didn't take much reading between the lines to get that... reference Comey emotionally saying "but if Americans were HELPING them, that's a huge deal!" (Not an exact quote).

* the stage is now set; Comey and Mueller have rather brilliantly hemmed Trump in and he's in an almost literal minefield created mostly by his own big mouth. He's under enormous pressure. He responds poorly to pressure; eruptions will follow... anyway, they'll now be putting the squeeze on Kushner, Micheal "I'm not Matt" Flynn, and Manforte... someone will cave. Trump telling Flynn to "stay strong!" was brutally stupid. There's something "there".

* McCain is fading fast and won't be around much longer.

* Russia won the American 2016 presidential election.

I'll reiterate my willingness to bet a box of bullets that collusion by Trump and/or campaign associates will be demonstrated prior to the '18 midterms; or, that Trump does not serve his full term. Any takers, or are you guys just gonna call me names and puss out? I'm guessing the latter, because I think in your heart of hearts it's dawning on y'all that I'm right, you're wrong, and that is gonna suck bad enough without the added indignity of mailing me a box of bullets. But the offer stands. wink

Love this one JellO, ........ hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Springcove]If is right dumbass!!! How many times have you been right so far???

Uh.... all of them, as it pertains to this stuff....? Look back at the beginning of the thread. Who was wrong? Who was right? Hint. Plus, while you can't admit it, you guys know at this point that I'm gonna be right about the whole shebang-- there was collusion-- and that's why your heads are startin' to asplode. Sorry 'bout dat. I can't help being right; it's just my basic nature.

Winnin? ...... hahahaha ........ COLLUSION ........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boo! grin

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So now we know the Trump campaign was perfectly WILLING to collude with Russia against Clinton, and in fact tried to do just that.

Y'all are gonna be dang glad you didn't bet me about this. But you already knew that. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/trump-knowledge-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html

It's dismaying to watch the Right change their tune on all this [bleep] though. By the time it's proven there was collusion- and it will be- many on the Right will have morphed full-retard into "believing" (because they'll be told to by talk radio and Breitbart, and they are sheeple) that it doesn't matter.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

An epic battle looms. There's treason at the highest levels of .gov., this is 100% certain at this point. But is it Deep State treason or POTUS treason? Enquiring minds want to know. But what we do with whatever info we finally get will be the really interesting thing. Are you gonna go all sheeple? Are you the patriots you claim to be? If collusion is shown we gonna find out.

Who be the "sheeple" you reffer too? project much?....... hahhahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink

Cant leave out this little gem...... BEGINING OF THE END! hahahaha

Hell JellO your analysis is so accurate you could get a job with CNN

Page 139 of 165 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,875 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,232
Posts18,485,687
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.