Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman
He red headed stupid Alaskan is what got you horned up, you STUPID Alaskans are something special, that's for sure...... It is a hateful life up there... Prayers sent.....

That's all you've got. Haha! TFF!

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I think acy has all the info he needs.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is the Alaska whine finished???... I'm sure there's copious amounts of "amazing" things to do in Fairbanks.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is the Alaska whine finished???... I'm sure there's copious amounts of "amazing" things to do in Fairbanks.....

At least you spelled it right this time. Now don't you have another grade school call out thread to start? There can't be enough attention being made in the lowly Alaska forums.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

Well nobody told him he should stop and fish the Delta Clear Water yet on his way by, so there's my contribution!

Did Vern get that one?

Yanno, about eleventeen pages back? smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Did Vern get that one?

Yanno, about eleventeen pages back? smile

Maybeso, apparently I'm matching shot for shot here so I mighta missed it. Oh, upper Chena should be good for grayling about then also.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
The only reason you bums are posting your addresses are to advertise the Glory Hole you are working at.

You bozos being colossal pussies just makes you think I’m a complete bas ass. It has a lot do with you all being Peter Puffers scared of the real world. And I assure you I’ve never talked [bleep] to anyone’s face in my life, that’s just what I do on the Interwebs.

I’ve been in jail and now I’m a sock puppet. Ok. Couldn’t be that I just don’t give a quarter of a [bleep] about a bunch of jerkoffs. Who could not hold this palace in such high regard.

You losers really do need to get a life. It’s sad.

That's exactly the answer I expected. Straight out of your puzzy. Funny schit! Haha! You offer less than zero to any conversation you've interjected yourself in, ever. Stay the course and you'll just keep proving me right. What is it, 11 yrs and counting? Haha!

Hunter Thompson himself would have a Tough time keep up with the riveting posts around here. You simpletons reall set the bar high.

I keep [bleep] real for a 11 year old sock puppet fresh out of jail.

zzy
Just more puzzy troll talk, it's really all you've ever offered. Tough talk about all the dummies here, but here you are right in the middle of it. TFF hearing it from the biggest anonymous puzzy on here! Keep spouting your irrelevance while you can still garner an answer.

For the record, I'll see you anytime, anywhere....Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only reason you bums are posting your addresses are to advertise the Glory Hole you are working at.

You bozos being colossal pussies just makes you think I’m a complete bas ass. It has a lot do with you all being Peter Puffers scared of the real world. And I assure you I’ve never talked [bleep] to anyone’s face in my life, that’s just what I do on the Interwebs.

I’ve been in jail and now I’m a sock puppet. Ok. Couldn’t be that I just don’t give a quarter of a [bleep] about a bunch of jerkoffs. Who could not hold this palace in such high regard.

You losers really do need to get a life. It’s sad.

That's exactly the answer I expected. Straight out of your puzzy. Funny schit! Haha! You offer less than zero to any conversation you've interjected yourself in, ever. Stay the course and you'll just keep proving me right. What is it, 11 yrs and counting? Haha!

Hunter Thompson himself would have a Tough time keep up with the riveting posts around here. You simpletons reall set the bar high.

I keep [bleep] real for a 11 year old sock puppet fresh out of jail.

zzy
Just more puzzy troll talk, it's really all you've ever offered. Tough talk about all the dummies here, but here you are right in the middle of it. TFF hearing it from the biggest anonymous puzzy on here! Keep spouting your irrelevance while you can still garner an answer.

For the record, I'll see you anytime, anywhere....Hint

YES!! Finally got the tough guy response! I'm sure your fat little head would just love to step onto my porch. Come on up if so inclined, ya fuggin drunk!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What I like about most guys on here is you know who they are. Look at Stick, he throws more schit than anybody but everybody knows who he is and where he lives, and he doesn’t give a [bleep]. Clydesdale has been around here for 10 plus years living under his warm blanket of anonymity, hiding under it like loud mouthed puzzy he is. It’s pretty comical really. He talks tough then disappears for a year. Classic sockpuppet puzzy troll or just another puzzy internet tough guy with a mouth he can’t back up. He’ll retort with another smartazz comment about how we’re all liberals and he’s such a badazz. Typical nose picker schit from someone who can’t get it done outside of the internet. TFF!

How's that liquid courage doin for ya??? What a cuunt....

You're the second biggest joke on here. Jumping on and posting when your liquored up, using first names like anybody gives a schit about you. Posting call out threads like a high school girl and running around chasing meanies like a bitch. Now that's some funny schit!! Haha!

You've put some thought into this cuunt..... Nothing better than stewing on something like a little bitch.... Here's to following me around!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If only to slap those glasses off your face like a bitch....Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What I like about most guys on here is you know who they are. Look at Stick, he throws more schit than anybody but everybody knows who he is and where he lives, and he doesn’t give a [bleep]. Clydesdale has been around here for 10 plus years living under his warm blanket of anonymity, hiding under it like loud mouthed puzzy he is. It’s pretty comical really. He talks tough then disappears for a year. Classic sockpuppet puzzy troll or just another puzzy internet tough guy with a mouth he can’t back up. He’ll retort with another smartazz comment about how we’re all liberals and he’s such a badazz. Typical nose picker schit from someone who can’t get it done outside of the internet. TFF!

How's that liquid courage doin for ya??? What a cuunt....

You're the second biggest joke on here. Jumping on and posting when your liquored up, using first names like anybody gives a schit about you. Posting call out threads like a high school girl and running around chasing meanies like a bitch. Now that's some funny schit!! Haha!

You've put some thought into this cuunt..... Nothing better than stewing on something like a little bitch.... Here's to following me around!!! Haha

Naw, you just come across like one of those chubby mouth breathing dumb cuunts that every town has. Running his yap all over telling everyone how tough he is and how great he is. You just stand out because of it. Maybe a congratulations is in order?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The blubbering ptarmigan 4 eyed dumbfuuck family!!! You fish flossing stupid fuucks!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The blubbering ptarmigan 4 eyed dumbfuuck family!!! You fish flossing stupid fuucks!!!! Haha

Dude, you're a sweaty necked fat phuuck with a 7th grade education. Please keep trying. Haha! Oh, and if you can't act like enough of a douche, bring a guys family into it, that'll help you look even more cool to the other guys! Haha! What a dumb phuuck!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dupe another "whammer" set as you lick Windows and beg for $$$$ to buy some real blades you dummy....Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dupe another "whammer" set as you lick Windows and beg for $$$$ to buy some real blades you dummy....Haha

I've yet to see you do anything with your hands, except type and open bottles. Buying blades is waaaay cheaper than making them. Hint! 7th grade might have been spotting you one or two! Haha!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Car got stolen lately you STUPID fuucking dummy??? Boy you Alaskans are some STUPID fuucks!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Such stellar knife skills!!!Haha you 4 eyed drooling dumbfuck....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Windows won't lick themselves, and your wife's pussy won't lick itself!!! Hint!!!!

Last edited by Judman; 03/31/19.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whooo boy, Jud is so enamored he is going back years into my posting history! I like it! Now that's some salty biitch stuff right there! I'm willing to bet you've got at least a half dozen tampons stuffed up there right now to stem the bleeding! Haha! Keep going Captain Fat Rolls!

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,429
Posts18,470,760
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.