Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Starman

Sharia law muslims the world over, dream of being able to tell women from elsewhere places
to put on Muslim garb, ..never did they dream that a non-muslim nation leader of a non-muslim
country...would be issuing such official state directive on their behalf.

...and when even the right-wing conservative christian base 'muslim bashing' media publications turn around
and start praising the NZ- PM and putting her on a pedestal for such appeasing gestures toward muslims ,
you know there is a serious problem.

Have to agree with this, although no police officer was ordered to wear any muslim garb. It was their choice to do so and most didn't. Ffffing embarrassing nonetheless that so many other women in Christchurch did. Never thought I'd ever see anything like that here.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
GB1

Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Zm,

have NZ forgotten that their PM came to office with an election campaign to restrict immigration to NZ..?

and that she could only form gov. with the needed support of Winston Peters...the man who has not denied
displaying his Anti-Muslim rhetoric.?

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...s-story/bc6778b347df06b4ba46562df25ba908

quote]...

New Zealand’s Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters has been forced to defend his past history of conflating the Islamic religion
with violent extremism and making accusations against the Muslim migrant community following last week’s Christchurch attacks.

Mr Peters in 2005 said that moderate Muslims were working “hand in glove” with extremists and sent a letter to Islamic groups
in New Zealand tasking them to name any “radicals, trouble­makers and potential dangers to our society”.

The New Zealand First leader said this week, in the wake of the Christchurch massacre, that he was simply echoing the concerns
of global Muslim leaders at the time and had made similar ­criticisms about other extremists.

“Leadership of the Muslim world was saying right then ‘We have got to out our people if they’re behaving that way’,” he said.

“The Muslim leadership was saying it, not just me. I don’t believe that terrorism, whatever its background creed, or wherever it comes from, is acceptable.”

He suggested, however, he may have been mistaken.

“If you want to look at someone who’s had the longest political career of anybody in this parliament, and you think that I would claim that I’m blameless
over that long career — well, you might but I don’t assume such a thing, and I never will.”

In 2005 in a speech titled The End of Tolerance, delivered after the London tube station bombing, he said New Zealand had never been a nation
of Islamic immigrants, and that the Muslim community there had a “militant underbelly”.

In 2017, Mr Peters was accused by academics of turning the local Muslim community into a “whipping boy” for his political campaign after he said
the “Islamic community” needed to “clean house” and turn terrorists in.

In 2013, Mr Peters denied one of his MPs, Richard Prosser, had incited hated when he wrote a column saying Muslims shouldn’t be allowed
on “Western” airlines.

“You cannot go and generalise in the erroneous way he did … (but) before you all take that soft-headed approach, there is an ­element of truth
to what he is saying,” he said.

Mr Peters’ party has taken a hard line on immigration and recently tried to push for migrants to take a Kiwi values test.

Jacinda Ardern was elected on a platform of cutting immigration by about 20,000 to 30,000 a year — a plan from which the New Zealand
Prime Minister has since stepped back.

New Zealand resettles just 1000 refugees annually. Ms Ardern has committed to raise that to 1500 during her first term.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
....have NZ forgotten that their PM came to office with an election campaign to restrict immigration to NZ..?

I think a lot of people have. She'll romp in in the next election because of her handling of the Christchurch shooting. Before that the press was calling her Taxcinda.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think she looks quite hot. The young policewoman chose to wear the shawl. The entire country has joined the very small Muslim community here in their grief. It's going on a bit long to be fair, but its all heartfelt.

To be clear, we honestly are not afraid of Muslim people.

Winston Peters is a Maori politician who is the country's racist. He is a local joke. People feed him like you would the village moron to stop him starving to death.

The only immigration that needs to be restricted after this, obviously, is [bleep] white people from Australia, one of the most racist nations on earth. I will observe here that Ayers rock is just a big pile of dead aboriginis with a tarp pulled over it.

Last edited by CarlsenHighway; 03/24/19.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
I think she looks quite hot. The young policewoman chose to wear the shawl. The entire country has joined the very small Muslim community here in their grief. It's going on a bit long to be fair, but its all heartfelt.

Winston Peters is a Maori politician who is the country's racist. He is a local joke. People feed him like you would the village moron to stop him starving to death.

The only immigration that needs to be restricted after this, obviously, is [bleep] white people from Australia, one of the most racist nations on earth. I will observe here that Ayers rock is just a big pile of dead aboriginis with a tarp pulled over it.

I am of Aboriginal descent and I say you are a lying piece of šhit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Spoken just as I would expect from someone from a relatively homogeneous country. I remember Swedes and Danes saying very similar things before Islam became a force in their countries.

Reminds me of an Amish saw - "too soon old, too late smart".

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The self proclaimed non-racist being Racist.........LMAO!

Folks this has got to be Paddlers NZ Sockpuppet, Gotta be!

I sure hope for NZ's sake that the majority or NZ'rs don't act like this dumbfuck

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by zeissman
Before that the press was calling her Taxcinda.

TFF.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks to be LOTS of assimilating happening.

Question is: Just who is doing the assimilation?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Looks to be LOTS of assimilating happening.

Question is: Just who is doing the assimilation?

Exactly.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Have to agree with this, although no police officer was ordered to wear any muslim garb. It was their choice to do so and most didn't. Ffffing embarrassing nonetheless that so many other women in Christchurch did. Never thought I'd ever see anything like that here.

Well, I have to tell you that it shocked the living heck out of me.

Never ever thought to see the like...and from Kiwis!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We are one wrong election away from every bit of this BS right here Men. mad

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We are one wrong election away from every bit of this BS right here Men. mad

Only if we allow it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Or IF they steal it, look for voter fraud of cataclysmic proportions next Pres election.

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
“I love Blacks and Muslims”

I just don’t want to live near them and send my kids to schools with them

Spoken like a true Marxist

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
cataclysmic

That's a big word for a farmer........ grin.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

its evident that NZ fears and mistrusts its law abiding gun owners far more than muslims.

What exactly have good folk NZders done to be treated-punished in such manner?

does NZ really find safety and comfort in a cop wearing a Hijab and toting an AR..?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
cataclysmic

That's a big word for a farmer........ grin.

Yes, it hurts to even type words like that. grin

Trump Won!
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

its evident that NZ fears and mistrusts its law abiding gun owners far more than muslims.

What exactly have good folk NZders done to be treated-punished in such manner?

does NZ really find safety and comfort in a cop wearing a Hijab and toting an AR..?

Very insightful and spot on true.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 61 invisible), 17,818 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,988
Posts18,540,179
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
1 hour ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.