-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals be SURE to chime in,once you've "seen" your first good scope. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I very much enjoy,on how being an AMAZINGLY Slooooooowwwwwwww "Learner" is held in esteem heremby you Clueless fhuqks. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Originally Posted by Big Stick
None of which hold zero,let alone track.

Hint..........

Little Twig, I have never needed benchrest accuracy to take head shots on a friggen squirrel I have shot them for nearly 50 yrs now and not one of those dead critters ever jumped back up after being shot because it had been killed with less than top of the line equipment. Good enough is actually good enough. Now you want to talk competitive shooting or long distance then all bets are off. You need top of the line. However if you want to set me up with top of the line glass or rifle for me to use I’ll happily take it out to the woods with me.

I agree with you, good enough is good enough for most situations and most people don't have unlimited discretionary funds with which to purchase top of the line everything. Besides, most people don't possess the skills necessary to squeeze the maximum potential accuracy out of average gear, so top of the line gear is just wasted potential. I was happy shooting squirrels with a Marlin 917M2S before I got a too good to pass up deal on an Anschutz 1502. The Anschutz is a nicer rifle and slightly more accurate than the Marlin, but not enough more accurate to make a difference to the 140 or so fox squirrels that I try to harvest annually.

Engaging in a discussing with Larry seems like a waste of time, as he will never explain why he favors one thing over another or make any attempt to add value to a discussion, he will just respond in his usual rude/boorish manner and attempt to discredit the other party in a vague and general way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Big Stick
None of which hold zero,let alone track.

Hint..........

Little Twig, I have never needed benchrest accuracy to take head shots on a friggen squirrel I have shot them for nearly 50 yrs now and not one of those dead critters ever jumped back up after being shot because it had been killed with less than top of the line equipment. Good enough is actually good enough. Now you want to talk competitive shooting or long distance then all bets are off. You need top of the line. However if you want to set me up with top of the line glass or rifle for me to use I’ll happily take it out to the woods with me.

I agree with you, good enough is good enough for most situations and most people don't have unlimited discretionary funds with which to purchase top of the line everything. Besides, most people don't possess the skills necessary to squeeze the maximum potential accuracy out of average gear, so top of the line gear is just wasted potential. I was happy shooting squirrels with a Marlin 917M2S before I got a too good to pass up deal on an Anschutz 1502. The Anschutz is a nicer rifle and slightly more accurate than the Marlin, but not enough more accurate to make a difference to the 140 or so fox squirrels that I try to harvest annually.

Engaging in a discussing with Larry seems like a waste of time, as he will never explain why he favors one thing over another or make any attempt to add value to a discussion, he will just respond in his usual rude/boorish manner and attempt to discredit the other party in a vague and general way.

You CLUELESS Droolers and your excuses...never do not peg the Oblivious Hilarity Meter!. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I very MUCH enjoy Melting Snowflakes playing their Perpetual Victim Card(s),as a "bargaining" chip,to "explain" their fhuqking STUPIDITY. You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",as you wax eloquent upon your never ending Vagina Monologue. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The way i look at it the twig is free entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. And definitely nothing serious.

Last edited by JimHnSTL; 03/24/19.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The way i look at it the twig is free entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. And definitely nothing serious.

I VERY much enjoy your "bragging" about being THE Dumbest Fhuqk in every conversation,due a Half Century of you doing your "best",with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" as "guidance" . Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Folks who "know" as "much" as you...will always be wayyyyyyy better off asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best though!

LAUGHING!..................

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
El Paso built K4 w/ cross wires has served me very nicely over the years.

I’m pretty sure there are no squirrels in Alaska.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
THAT is your version of "good"?!?

Wow!

Hint...……………………..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by efw

I’m pretty sure there are no squirrels in Alaska.

You are wrong about this. I know about one , there could be more.

Grin........

Last edited by mibowhunter; 04/10/19.

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Bless your heart.

Hint...……………………….

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
About as much entertainment value as CNN.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's never been tough to cypher,who shoots...and who don't.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And 8 billion people in the world--- don't give a sh*t about the Alaskan braggart and what he shoots, and how much he shoots, His knowledge is wasted on all but himself.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I bought a Simmons 22 Mag 3x9x32 recently for the kids.

Seems to be just fine.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
whineahhhhhh,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I bought a Simmons 22 Mag 3x9x32 recently for the kids.

Seems to be just fine.

I'd not give the kids,wares I'd not use myself.

Hint...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Twiggy, come on why aren’t you sharing all this wealth with the optics forum?
Hint .....
Btw I notice you have a Ruger M77/22 in your arsenal, surely a top of the line shooter such as yourself doesn’t slum it with a sub par rifle like that? Tell us it ain’t so Joe.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimKchunt,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
BIG STICK'S FIRE POSTINGS..

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did the voices come back ShortStack?

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (02bfishn, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,623 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,724
Posts18,475,806
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.