Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
You’re an idiot!!!

That would be giving idiots a bad rap...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

With so many democrats already announcing they will run for POTUS in 2020, and Lord only knows how many more will between now and then, I can hardly wait to watch train-wreck of infighting, name calling, mud slinging, throat cutting, back stabbing, dirty secrets and hidden skeletons exposed on each other.

Now that will be some seriously funny entertainment...

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Any with TDS SHOULD be able to see there was no collusion. Mueller specifically said it, including anyone related to the campaign, not just Trump. Including turning down some chances. Any sane person has to put collusion behind us.

TDS folks MIGHT hold onto obstruction since Mueller didn't decide either way, in fact you could read it that there was "something" there but not enough to make a decision, which Barr/Rosenstein then evaluated and said "no obstruction".

The head up their butt folks can claim conspiracy, but any logical conclusion should come to "time to move on, nothing there"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by NH K9
Why should this report be released in its entirety?

The only reason to release the entire report is so that the American people know the truth about Russia's interference in our elections, and what role, if any, people on the Trump campaign or in his administration had in that. If you don't care about the facts, you can accept Barr's BS as gospel. Your choice. So far, I've been correct. Barr will try to bury the report. That's Trump transparency for you.

Did you ever stop and think the reason for not releasing the entire report is because of all the other people on your side involved in the witch hunt and the illegal activities they committed? That here is an on going investigation into the illegal FISA warrants issued, the connection between Manafort and the Podesta Group with regards to their illegal dealings with Ukraine, the same Podesta (That be John Podesta) who has been Hitlary's right hand henchman for years. The whole basis for the FISA warrants was the Steel dossier that was fake from the beginning, and who was at the top of that illegal action? OBAMACO is written all over it, not to mention HItlary and the DNC paying for the report, top heads in the FBI working with HItlary and the DNC to push the witch hunt to over through Trump after he won the office. There is a difference between the LAW and make believe.

Be very careful what you wish for.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=NH K9]Why should this report be released in its entirety?

The only reason to release the entire report is so that the American people know the truth about Russia's interference in our elections, and what role, if any, people on the Trump campaign or in his administration had in that. If you don't care about the facts, you can accept Barr's BS as gospel. Your choice. So far, I've been correct. Barr will try to bury the report. That's Trump transparency for you.[/quote

You haven't been correct once yet, you idiot! How many times have you told us Trump was finished? Keep getting your news from CNN, and in the meantime enjoy what Trump is doing for your 401K...….

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SBTCO

The only reason to release the entire report is so that the American people know the truth about Russia's interference in our elections, and what role, if any, people on the Trump campaign or in his administration had in that. If you don't care about the facts, you can accept Barr's BS as gospel. Your choice. So far, I've been correct. Barr will try to bury the report. That's Trump transparency for you.

Did you ever stop and think the reason for not releasing the entire report is because of all the other people on your side involved in the witch hunt and the illegal activities they committed? That here is an on going investigation into the illegal FISA warrants issued, the connection between Manafort and the Podesta Group with regards to their illegal dealings with Ukraine, the same Podesta (That be John Podesta) who has been Hitlary's right hand henchman for years. The whole basis for the FISA warrants was the Steel dossier that was fake from the beginning, and who was at the top of that illegal action? OBAMACO is written all over it, not to mention HItlary and the DNC paying for the report, top heads in the FBI working with HItlary and the DNC to push the witch hunt to over through Trump after he won the office. There is a difference between the LAW and make believe.

Be very careful what you wish for.

That damned quack doesn't stop and "think" about anything. He "feels".

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Anybody see Colbert's monologue last night? I'm sorry Trump's a terrible president, too?

Anybody see Colbert's monologue last night? I'm sorry Trump's a terrible president, too?

Putin’s cock holster just won’t shut up.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

So exactly how did they sway/interfere with the election. Did they rig voting machines? Did they cast fake/real ballots? No,none of the above. Now if you are saying that the general public could be swayed one way or another just by looking at facebook or twitter, then should those people even be voting?

I'm still trying to figure out what meddling/interfering in our election process means. Propaganda has, and always will be a weapon. But, EVERY country uses propaganda to further an agenda. If you're stupid enough to believe it........

Doubt you will answer truthfully Paddler, but please, tell me how did the Russians change the outcome of the election? Physical proof please.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, it would be a mistake to take Barr's "summary" of the Mueller report as gospel. His letter was a foregone conclusion given that Trump appointed Barr to protect himself from the rule of law. Not so fast, boys. We'll be able to tell how guilty Barr really thinks Trump is by how hard he resists releasing the entire Mueller report. Trump knows he's a POS and has lots legal exposure.

I guess you're too deep in TDS to realize how insanely unlikely it is that after spending two years on this investigation, Mueller would quietly allow Barr to misrepresent his findings.

Exactly what I expected from you.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think you've all missed the point of this Mueller fiasco. He/Dems were buying time and destroying the most damning evidence exposing Obama, Hillary, etal. They obviously knew there was nothing there on Trump because they were the ones that made up the whole thing to begin with.

I think after seeing that Comey, Mccabe, and Strozak, after being exposed as "guilty as Hell" traitors and subversive operators, are basically going to be left to enjoy the spoils of their crimes, they see no need to go on with this.

If none of those that are guilty as all get out don't pay a steep price, expect double that activity when Dems regain control. This exact scenario is playing out to a smaller but similar disgusting scale here in Wisconsin as Dems figured out they weren't going to pay a price for all their previous crimes

1/504 PIR
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Piddler got kinda quiet. I hope nobody's currently suffering from his malpractice.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Piddler got kinda quiet. I hope nobody's currently suffering from his malpractice.

I was kinda hoping he would have offed himself.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ribka

Yep, I wish Trump would just STFU. What an embarrassment to the country.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
^ What a FG

GOD Bless America
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by ribka

Yep, I wish Trump would just STFU. What an embarrassment to the country.

POT <-----> Kettle, yet again?

Coming from someone who is a complete and total embarrassment to the entire medical profession is beyond ludicrous.

You're nothing more than a joke, Paddler, and just barely entertaining even at that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Just for you piddle-commie...
"The special counsel's office determined that it "did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia."
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stripe55
I think you've all missed the point of this Mueller fiasco. He/Dems were buying time and destroying the most damning evidence exposing Obama, Hillary, etal. They obviously knew there was nothing there on Trump because they were the ones that made up the whole thing to begin with.

I think after seeing that Comey, Mccabe, and Strozak, after being exposed as "guilty as Hell" traitors and subversive operators, are basically going to be left to enjoy the spoils of their crimes, they see no need to go on with this.

If none of those that are guilty as all get out don't pay a steep price, expect double that activity when Dems regain control. This exact scenario is playing out to a smaller but similar disgusting scale here in Wisconsin as Dems figured out they weren't going to pay a price for all their previous crimes

Here's the thing. Trump asked for Russian assistance, he received Russian assistance, he benefited from Russian assistance, he has and continues to reward Russian assistance. While there may not be a signed contract between the campaign and Russia, there's no doubt that Russia interfered with our election and Trump welcomed it. That is not okay. The Mueller report must be released and closely examined. Only then can we judge if Trump is acceptable as president.

Last edited by Paddler; 03/27/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Only then can we judge if Trump is acceptable as president.

You silly bastard. Trump could come up with a cure for cancer, and you would still find some reason for him to not be "acceptable". Better stock up on Vagisil, because he'll be President for 6 more years.

[Linked Image]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Only then can we judge if Trump is acceptable as president.

You silly bastard. Trump could come up with a cure for cancer, and you would still find some reason for him to not be "acceptable". Better stock up on Vagisil, because he'll be President for 6 more years.

[Linked Image]

You are in the clear minority. Trump's approval hangs around 40%, which is disappointingly high. I can't believe there are that many stupid/ill informed/ misinformed/racist voters. His approval should be <10%.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (7887mm08, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 10 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,328
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.