Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Goosey Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Because today was the deadline to turn in your Trump-blocked bump stocks!

If you continue to keep them, you could be facing fines and up to 10 years of prison.

After the NZ shooting I've seen people here exclaiming how unlike Americans, Kiwis are "subjects" that have no freedom.

Yet the exact same thing's going on in America.

The government bans stuff that's "too dangerous" for the common "subject", and tells you to hand it over or you'll be locked up!

sick

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Goosey; 03/26/19.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Can’t read your post thanks to the ignore feature... but GFYS

GOD Bless America
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
no ones taking chit from me, goose chit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
If you continue to keep them, you could be facing fines and up to 10 years of prison.

Since there's no national registry, you tell us exactly how that works, dipschitt.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don't have one, but if I did, I sure as [bleep] wouldn't be turning it in.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Goosesh!t your mother should have swallowed!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yet the exact same thing's going on in America.

Wrong again goose schit, New Zealand's is a done deal the citizens have no recourse, Here it has yet to go through the court system.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
NewZealanders should be executing their elected officials en masse

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
you poor pitiful stupid bitch, you and whores like you are in for a chit-ton of surprises, you best get your head outta your ass and pay attention.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I hate to say it but Goosey is absolutely right. When I was a kid you could order a gun from the Sears catalog and have it delivered to your door. No 4473 to fill out, no background check, just pay your money and take delivery of your gun. In '68 that became a fond memory, and we did NOTHING. A few years later and the 4473 was no longer enough, now you needed a background check besides, and we did NOTHING. My great grandfather could buy a full auto Thompson SMG or a Winchester M92 "trapper" with a 14" barrel or saw the barrels on his old double barreled shotgun as short as he wished with no paperwork, no background check and no goverment involvement whatsoever. In 1934 that all came to an end, and we did NOTHING. "Shall not be infringed" ain't that hard to understand. It means the Fedreral government has NO LEGAL AUTHORITY to make gun laws whatsoever. The govt' has clearly violated our constitutional right to keep and bear arms repeatedly for nearly 100 years and we've done NOTHING. Anyone who says otherwise is purposely choosing to bury his head in the sand and live in denial.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Goosey is right, and trump is wrong, holy pfhugg

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Goosey Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Since there's no national registry, you tell us exactly how that works, dipschitt.

There is a registry, you pay $200 to register any new NFA items. Unfortunately you can't register bump stocks manufactured after 1986. And I'm not sure they were making any bump stocks back in 1986.

You could hide it but you could have a "boating accident" in any country... and risk going to prison.

Originally Posted by 12344mag

Wrong again goose schit, New Zealand's is a done deal the citizens have no recourse, Here it has yet to go through the court system.

And it's doing that now. But it has to go through legal process there in NZ too. They don't have the 2nd Amendment. They do have recourse with their votes.But the population supports the ban in that country.

Tell me, why can't you buy a brand new machine gun at Cabela's? Why must you pay tens of thousands for various full-auto crap? Where was the recourse there?

Last edited by Goosey; 03/26/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gooseschitt and the waffen BATFEces scum can go fokk themselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I hate to say it but Goosey is absolutely right. When I was a kid you could order a gun from the Sears catalog and have it delivered to your door. No 4473 to fill out, no background check, just pay your money and take delivery of your gun. In '68 that became a fond memory, and we did NOTHING. A few years later and the 4473 was no longer enough, now you needed a background check besides, and we did NOTHING. My great grandfather could buy a full auto Thompson SMG or a Winchester M92 "trapper" with a 14" barrel or saw the barrels on his old double barreled shotgun as short as he wished with no paperwork, no background check and no goverment involvement whatsoever. In 1934 that all came to an end, and we did NOTHING. "Shall not be infringed" ain't that hard to understand. It means the Fedreral government has NO LEGAL AUTHORITY to make gun laws whatsoever. The govt' has clearly violated our constitutional right to keep and bear arms repeatedly for nearly 100 years and we've done NOTHING. Anyone who says otherwise is purposely choosing to bury his head in the sand and live in denial.

Couldn't agree more Blackie . . . +1 . . . Even Mr Trump doesn't full understand.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

There is a registry, you pay $200 to register any new NFA items. Unfortunately you can't register bump stocks manufactured after 1986. And I'm not sure they were making any bump stocks back in 1986.

You could hide it but you could have a "boating accident" in any country... and risk going to prison.

Originally Posted by 12344mag

And it's doing that now. But it has to go through legal process there in NZ too. They don't have the 2nd Amendment. They do have recourse with their votes.But the population supports the ban in that country.

Tell me, why can't you buy a brand new machine gun at Cabela's? Why must you pay tens of thousands for various full-auto crap? Where was the recourse there?

It would probably help if you understood that the issue of 'registry' as mentioned by Gonhuntin is NOT the NFA 1934 registry you are referring to. What he was trying to tell you is that there is NO REGISRTY on bump stocks, no form or registration of any kind were required to purchase or own them, hence NO PUCKING REGISTRY! Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited by MickeyD; 03/26/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Goosey another Russian bot cock holster for Putin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gooseshit Are you some kind a stupid?

You should be proud to be an American and stand on the right side of the Constitution and The American Flag.

This country was founded on freedoms. Not to be taken away by some limp Dick In an office someplace..
Do you understand.

Gee some people's children.

Texas
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

Only thing missing is the kitchen sink

Texas
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,392
Posts18,488,767
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.