Print Thread
Hop To
Page 53 of 63 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 62 63
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damnit Man, Good shooting, y'all are off like a shot with this again, just in time for the grass to start growing, oh well, I can turn off the gas on that REPR and run the bolt by hand, picking cherry Lapua brass outta a wet cow pile sucks buddy. shocked laugh

Ha ha... Do what you got to do and post some targets. Use a brass catcher if you have to... grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, no brass catcher, did soak a couple three or four sticks of that nice cow-chitted Lapua brass in the skimmer basket on Wifes cement pond, hey, it's chlorine, another perfectly safe antiseptic! laugh I didn't get caught ; ]

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
LOL, no brass catcher, did soak a couple three or four sticks of that nice cow-chitted Lapua brass in the skimmer basket on Wifes cement pond, hey, it's chlorine, another perfectly safe antiseptic! laugh I didn't get caught ; ]

Ha ha... Now, that's funny..

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
This thread reminds me, I need to start shooting my damned Noveske!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe even work up a good load for that sumbitoch....

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Hell yeah, warm that Big N up Buddy, I fugged up back in the obongo years, a kid going through a d-vorce offered me a loaded up Noveske for 1K in the parking lot of the tire shop he worked at, I was still kind of sore for just buying 8K worth of gotdamn tractor tires. cry laugh

Trump Won!
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
No more players in this game? I seem to remember someone saying just about any good ar can be made to shoot moa or better at 100. Good thread, participate if you can... one thing i can say, is these 2 10 shot groups side by side trumps even the 5 5 shot groups that arfcom and snipers hide puts on in their moa all day long challenge. Keeping 5 shots inside of moa is ridiculously easy, even with a smoking hot barrel. Im like TWR when i shoot my ar's. Just send one right after the other. 10 shots generally taking less than a minute to shoot. The other day i was shooting my northtech next to a fugger with a338 lapua. He was all over the target. I sent those bullets as fast as i could get back on target and damn near kept them all in the orange. I yelled out to my friend Troy, "damned, i got two out of the orange that time". The young guy with the big 338, grabbed his chit and left grin

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
ALL DAY LONG, By God! laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
ALL DAY LONG, By God! laugh

You got that fu cking right grin

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
cool laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Ok, so I fibbed a little. They weren't all in the orange... grin whistle

[Linked Image]

BSA MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BSA, you need to buy a Kelbly & take up benchrest! I bet you'd kill it!

Politics is War by Other Means
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
No more players in this game? I seem to remember someone saying just about any good ar can be made to shoot moa or better at 100. Good thread, participate if you can... one thing i can say, is these 2 10 shot groups side by side trumps even the 5 5 shot groups that arfcom and snipers hide puts on in their moa all day long challenge. Keeping 5 shots inside of moa is ridiculously easy, even with a smoking hot barrel. Im like TWR when i shoot my ar's. Just send one right after the other. 10 shots generally taking less than a minute to shoot. The other day i was shooting my northtech next to a fugger with a338 lapua. He was all over the target. I sent those bullets as fast as i could get back on target and damn near kept them all in the orange. I yelled out to my friend Troy, "damned, i got two out of the orange that time". The young guy with the big 338, grabbed his chit and left grin

Nope it's official you are one bad ass, the glory is all yours, gloat strut around like ph ucking rooster you won, you showed us.. . take your target to the governor of Oregon she has your prize for you lol.... I shot a couple 10 round groups today with my AR while I was messing around with my M1 Garand.. far as group they were 1.2 something. I keep getting a flyer, but I'm using lc brass. Besides at this point we are just waiting for the 1,000 yard range to open, should be any day now. we are going to stretch the legs on these 5.56 shooting 77grainers.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I looked at the first of this thread and saw a picture of a BR target for the scoped rifles. Is that a 100 or 200yd target?

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
I looked at the first of this thread and saw a picture of a BR target for the scoped rifles. Is that a 100 or 200yd target?

Rules and targets are in the op.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well, it appears that you pictured the tops of 2 BR 100 yd targets on one piece of paper.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Well, it appears that you pictured the tops of 2 BR 100 yd targets on one piece of paper.

Thats fine, if that's what they are. The targets work great for their intended purpose. The op isnt a stickler though and will accept two dots side by side as long as its on a single sheet of paper. I actually did that for one of my entries (northtech defense @.834moa) because i didnt know i was out of the official targets when I got to the range.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I always trust 2 or more groups on one target.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Like I said, a simple 2 dot or square or triangle or x or whatever you want for an aiming point will work. I dug this one out from one of my postings. Didn't have the official targets, so just shot for the orange:

[Linked Image]

And trusting 2 10 shot groups, shot side by side, is by far a better check than even 5 5 shot groups, like what arfcom and the hide did with their moa all day long comps...

BSA MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Like I said, a simple 2 dot or square or triangle or x or whatever you want for an aiming point will work. I dug this one out from one of my postings. Didn't have the official targets, so just shot for the orange:

[Linked Image]

And trusting 2 10 shot groups, shot side by side, is by far a better check than even 5 5 shot groups, like what arfcom and the hide did with their moa all day long comps...

Man August 74 degree day in Oregon cant ask for a better day than that. I remember July and august would be pretty brutal out in my part of Oregon..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
^^^^^

To the top.

MM

Page 53 of 63 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 62 63

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,865 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,967
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.