Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by akasparky
He is as stupid as this guy but on a lesser level...but he'll get there one day.

Holy [bleep] !! You gotta try real hard to be that stupid . I can see a few Guys on here trying that though.

Like the guy said. It’s legal. I bet it’s more than a few around here that would do it.

Turns out they were charged and put in jail. Guess they won’t be posting here for awhile.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's a jackass looking for a fight. He wanted to goad the officer into doing something stupid. It doesn't matter why the officer stopped him he could have fit the description of a wanted suspect. All he had to do is be courteous and he'd have likely gotten off without a ticket. That doesn't matter either. He can set it for court and plea that. He's just an asshat with an agenda.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The guy should shut up.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by akasparky
He is as stupid as this guy but on a lesser level...but he'll get there one day.

Holy [bleep] !! You gotta try real hard to be that stupid . I can see a few Guys on here trying that though.

Like the guy said. It’s legal. I bet it’s more than a few around here that would do it.

Turns out they were charged and put in jail. Guess they won’t be posting here for awhile.

LMAO. Legal don't mean its a smart way to go . guess Some levels of stupidity takes years to achieve

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
The guy is a dumb ass.

I have been stopped for violations several times and not given a ticket. If you act like the dumb ass in the video, you will get a ticket no matter what.

the second cop should not have wasted time with him.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What did all those attention seeking dorks do prior to the existence of You-Tube?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He seems very angry.

Perhaps his wife is not nice to him?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You should pray for him.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Cop was a d1ck and the guy was a moron. They deserve each other.

GOD Bless America
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Motorist started off polite and cooperative , he turned into the next intersection just as asked,
and followed other legal obligations as required by law.

but that was not good enough for that officer, he had to whine on about not pulling into a driveway
rather than the first road intersection [just as instructed] , then whine on and on about the window not being down..
Clear first impressions are he displayed himself as being a petty minded azzhole cop, right from the get go.

How about conducting traffic stops by the book and respecting peoples legal rights?

The supervisor seem to have no problem with where he pulled up his vehicle and no problem with the window
being so high...nor did he say the motorist failed to provide in anyway what was required by law.

The second cop didn't deserve the abuse he got.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

...Cops need to get into the practice of admitting when they are wrong..

youd have more chance of a white Christmas in Dubai.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I honestly have to say that I have never been pulled over when I didn't deserve it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When I drank alcohol vehicle stops were of great concern.

Now they are no bother.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Quak
Cop was a d1ck and the guy was a moron. They deserve each other.

That sums it up pretty well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OK here are my thoughts on this:

The cop should have been more specific about where he wanted the driver to stop. Also, he should have immediately identified himself and explained the reason for the stop.

The driver was digging around in the car for things he hadn't been asked for. That's a cause for concern.

The driver eliminated any chance he had of getting a warning by not rolling down the window and not confirming his current address. Rolling down the window during the day often eliminates the glare on the glass and makes it much easier to see into the car. It's helpful. You don't want to be helpful? OK then....

Regarding the speed, the cop said that the driver was traveling X mph. The driver said he was traveling X mph. If there's a disagreement on the speed, go to court. You will never win that argument alongside the road. Maybe his speedometer was off. Have that checked and bring proof to court. It often helps. The driver said the cop lied about the speed. Seriously, half the cars on the road are speeding. Finding a speeder is about like falling out of the boat and hitting the water! You can't hardly miss! They're everywhere! I wasn't there, so I can't say whether he lied or not but I doubt he did. There's no shortage of people violating the speed limit. Again, if he thought he was wronged, he should go to court. He even has a lawyer already.

The second cop spent way too much time with idle chatter. What's to talk about? He ended up just pissng the driver off even more. The driver is clearly a joy to deal with in any capacity. I wonder how he treats people behind the counter of the fast food restaurants he obviously frequents. He said that he'd been stopped many times. I wonder whey?

The driver clearly had no clue what a Sovereign Citizen is.

For the driver, this was a chance to run his mouth to a cop and show the YouTube world what a douche he is. For the cop, it was just another traffic stop. As I've said before, I've never heard anyone talk themselves out of a ticket. However, I've heard a lot of people talk themselves into a ticket. I think that's what happened here.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I honestly have to say that I have never been pulled over when I didn't deserve it.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The video record and partial window roll down guys are always douche bags. Always.

Not ever cop is a dick but the douche bag “legal expert” is always the one constant with those guys and ol’ Fat neck was no exception.

I don’t see why the cops even gave him that much of a platform especially the second one but I don’t think they were dicks at all.

And I’m not the biggest fan of cops.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Perhaps the guy is a brother or a deacon?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
The video record and partial window roll down guys are always douche bags. Always.

Not ever cop is a dick ....

Ive had cops only partially roll down their window ... I didn't insist they roll it down the whole way

...would I be justified in demanding they do?...Or were the cops within their rights to show caution?

Originally Posted by Bobmar

The driver eliminated any chance he had of getting a warning by not rolling down the window and not confirming his current address.
Rolling down the window during the day often eliminates the glare on the glass and makes it much easier to see into the car.

It's helpful. You don't want to be helpful? OK then....

So cause he didn't roll his window down and make 'a cops job easier' , he is the problem?

If its between electively making a cops job easier OR choosing to increase ones personal safety by keeping the window up within the law,
I say keep the window up if you feel better about it....if the cop doesn't like a citizen exercising that fair and reasonable legal right...
. then who's got the attitude problem?

What about the firearm question by the officer ?...If state law indicates one is not required to declare a firearm to police,
does it make you the law abiding gun owner the trouble maker?

no doubt its popular with LE that one should relinquish their legal rights to 'make their job easier'.
and if you don't relinquished such, you are deemed as being 'difficult and uncooperative'...
albiet by a person recruited to act on behalf of your much beloved big brother Gov.

Why do cops get so uptight and resentful when citizens afirm and exercise their legal rights?

The second officer expressed no problem with where he pulled up, no problem with his window being up ,
no problem with refusing to Answer a list of questions he was not legally required to answer...end of story.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,824 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,235
Posts18,485,710
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.