Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 87 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 86 87
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I went biking again today, 11 miles and about 700' gain. It's nice to be outside.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I've only voted for pro-gun candidates the last decade-plus.

Edit: and that will continue. Please, let's not discuss this here though.

Fugk you you liberal cock sucker.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
got a little spoiled hiking in the desert, back to the snow now- 5 miles on the trails with Tiny Elvis

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tie [bleep] round your waist apurpose, ta make sure ya look like a complete pussy.

Run from postin on the HC, so ya post like a complete pussy.

Time ta find a new site ta troll.

Nothin left here for you.

You're gonna have everbody on ignore.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
6 mile Merlot walk, 40minutes on the Assault treadmill, 20minutes on the Stairmaster

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been told this is JellO's thread .... is that true?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

It's his sanctuary/safe place............. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Threaten to put me on ignore for invading your safe space?

Because people are/have been telling you that you're wrong, after you insulted us for 2 years, post after post?

When you post here that a boat ride is a workout?????????????

Still waiting on those pics of your imaginary "unhuman superman like" machining skills......

Prove me wrong, dare ya for the 5th time.....

then put me on ignore like some chic who didn't get her way, Thanks for showing all of us,

once again, exactly how an emotional liberal chic thinks and reacts.

Ignore, and a doobie, and some cookies and milk...........All better now...............

Hit that button,
The self-destruct button, which you already pushed a long time ago.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

No, it's not JeffO's thread, it's obviously your thread. Feel better now?

I hope so. Maybe now you can stop banging your spoon on the high chair.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Better than banging your cousin.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
i have a 2nd, that it would be hard to pass on....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Never was Jeff's thread if only obviously. However, obviously it was one where we ignored political leaning and stuck to exercising and working out. Almost everyday I hit the gym and have to associate with others who politically I wouldn't agree with. Some of which I never will have the slightest chance of turning to our side.

Now with Jeff who does shoot and hunt, perhaps the opportunity exits to have him see some of the errors of his thinking. And none here that I know of agree with him. We don't try to do it here, but do try to lead by example. Novel that????

Last edited by battue; 04/02/19.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Back to the original program:

Yesterday was an outside/inside fairly fast 9mile total. My ass hurts....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by battue
Never was Jeff's thread if only obviously. However, obviously it was one where we ignored political leaning and stuck to exercising and working out. Almost everyday I hit the gym and have to associate with others who politically I wouldn't agree with. Some of which I never will have the slightest chance of turning to our side.

Now with Jeff who does shoot and hunt, perhaps the opportunity exits to have him see some of the errors of his thinking. And none here that I know of agree with him. We don't try to do it here, but do try to lead by example. Novel that????

The difference is the people in your gym don't call you an idiot and promote the impeachment of Trump before going through the entrance each morning.

If it disturbs your thread you shouldn't have conversed with somebody that his political leanings to begin with.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
MTWarden - Joshua Tree is such a great place! It's been at least 25 years since I've been there. Sixty miles out there in three days... Terrific!

Thanks for sharing those photos!

Oh, I think my workout buddy is trying to kill me. We went for what was supposed to be a 50 mile bicycle ride yesterday. By the time I got home 65 miles had rolled under the bike tires. Ugh. Great ride! But I was tired.

Funny, I was worried about getting 63 miles on my 63rd birthday next month. Ha! Checked that distance block!

Don't think I'm even going to look at my bicycle today though. Maybe glare at it briefly. wink

Guy

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Agree on your first sentence.

With regard the second, I can see your point. However, his or any others presence at this point hasn't disturbed me. The thread in and of itself motivates me to be accountable to myself, the other participants, and to keep at it. Much the same as a commitment to a group exercise program. Except all the participants, admittedly with the exception of Jeff, have fairly consistent common goals and political views. Which is to have a positive impact on their personal and outdoor hunting and fishing activities. I'm not about to allow one out of the many, disturb me to the point I no longer am willing to benefit from the what the group has to offer.

Nor am I going to take every opportunity to trash him. He knows how most of us are politically aligned, and in this thread doesn't try to infringe on that. If he did, he knows it would be a mistake.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Back from a road trip and I've got the world up my ass as far as work for my shop so I'll try to be brief and to the point here.

First and foremost, there is no outcome here that doesn't result in me eating a big steaming pile of my own shït, so let's just acknowledge that up front. I said I'd own it if I was wrong and I will. In short, anything I said, any insult I tossed out, regarding Trump being guilty of a criminal conspiracy now applies to ME. I will go more specifically into that once we know for sure where things stand, but yes, "you" flat out wiped the floor with me in that regard. You won, I lost. Bad.

The reason I'm hedging slightly is that contrary to what Ack said on the exercise forum- more on that below- we have not seen the Mueller report. We've seen the Barr summary. The line Barr quotes makes it pretty clear he found no criminal conspiracy, hence me owning that, but since we supposedly get to see a redacted full report in a couple short weeks, that's as far as I'm willing to concede things until then. There are several baffling things we KNOW, not from anonymous-sourced WaPo stories or whatever, but from indictments and court documents, that need explained. For instance, we have Trump's campaign manager sending a known Kremlin-linked oligarch internal polling data. I'd like to hear the full story about that, because that reeks to high heaven right on its face. There's a couple more things of that nature, as well. As y'all took great pains to point out, collusion is not a crime! As*I* took great pains to point out, collusion would be pretty fücked-up from a POTUS or his campaign. Anyway, before I eat THAT pile of my own [bleep], I'd like explanations for some known facts, and I'm guessing the full Mueller report will shine light there.

(It's important to realize that high-level prosecutors speak very precisely. The quote Barr pulled said in essence that there was no conspiracy with the Russian STATE. Wiki, for instance, is not the Russian state; yet it was an instrument being used by the Russian state to attack us. Does the paragraph or pages after what Barr pulled, go into that? Trump knew Wiki was aligned with Russia. I'd like to know more there, and my guess- yeah, yeah, yeah, I know- is that there's gonna be some pretty interesting stuff there. So I'm gonna wait the two weeks and see, before I concede that.)

But I'm under no illusions here, generally speaking. At a bare minimum I was purely wrong about a large swath of this, and it's probably gonna be worse than that.

I'm gonna piss "you" off here by pointing out that you were largely wrong too. You were full-throated participants in the purely partisan effort to tear down an honorable American and to a degree, the rule of law itself. ANYONE could see this mess needed looking into. From POTUS on down, everyone involved was lying their fool asses off at every turn. If there's an innocent explanation for that, too, I want to hear it. And I'd hope you would acknowledge, even just internally, that it wasn't just me who went full-retard on this whole thing. You did too. Being "right" doesn't change that any more than it would if I was "right". You guys had this all set up to discredit Mueller, he was the devil incarnate, which makes it pretty ironic that suddenly you are his best buddy... I said I'd accept his findings either way, but my point is, you did not. So a huge swath of what you were presenting as a vast deep state conspiracy turns out to be bullshït. Will you acknowledge THAT? Will you own your own crap, like I am? I'm interested to see what quality of folk I'm dealing with here in that regard. wink

Finally, if you want me to actually see and acknowledge the shït you want me to eat, STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD. I will plonk you into the ignore folder in a heartbeat. Ask Deflave about that. He follows me around like a plaintive little kid begging for my attention and I don't see a word of it. That'll be your fate as well if you go to that thread with this crap. Fair warning. I'll take my medicine HERE, like I said I would, but you go there and screw that thread up, I'll never see another word you type.

And finally finally, this is all GOOD NEWS! Hell, I'd much rather eat a plate of my own shït than have a POTUS in league with an adversary. Anyone who's paid attention to my political views over the years knows that I share at least some of the major planks of Trumpism. I was talking crap about NATO and our global military footprint long ago, right here on this forum, before it was a twinkle in many of your eyes, in fact many of you gave me crap for it. I was preaching a form of economic isolationism then, too. In short, I want this country to be great and with Russian conspiracy off the table I can give my support to the parts of Trump's agenda I do support, and I will, and that actually feels kinda good!

Enjoy the win, you deserve it, and I'll be back once the full report drops, and STAY OFF THE EXERCISE THREAD in the meantime if you ever want me read what you type again. Serious about that, starting now.

I understand. But if you read his most recent post you can see he's the one not doing your thread any favors.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I didn't see that, so I agree. We leave the political out of the exercise thread and he should leave the exercise thread out of the HC political threads. I can't fix everybody, I quit trying a long time ago. Hell, sometimes I need a fixing....

Addition: The "put you on ignore" threat is probably one of the biggest pieces of BS of this entire place.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Smoke,

You didn't thank me re the glute video. It's OK, I'm sure you just missed it. But you being the glute exercise guru and all, perhaps the two of you could make a you tube video?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks Harry, we have a video, but Youtube banned it.

I got a good upper body workout on Sunday, went steelhead fishing in WI. Caught 4, I'll post some pics when I get home.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 24 of 87 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 1936M71, 71 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,683
Posts18,493,946
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.