Page 6 of 35 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Hebrews 13:16

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
While I go about my daily activities, Lord open my eyes on how I can be a blessing to others.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?
James 2:14

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good evening...

Proverbs 16:24 - Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, make me aware of the things I say from day to day; help me to use my words to build others up.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Midweek Inspiration:
And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Rom 5:5

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
We wait in hope for the Lord ; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 33:20

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
When times get tough, Lord strengthen me and and remind me that my hope and trust is in You.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amen!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
John 15:2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Romans 8:37

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Though life's hardships come my way, Lord You have declared me victorious because I am in rooted in You.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
Jesus answered, It is written: Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
Jesus answered, It is written: Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:4

Is the New Testament included in "on every word that comes from the mouth of God."?

Everyday Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Are you generally asking or asking me or what? I don't really understand why you are asking.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have met people who go for the Old Testament commands only. I am curious if your post includes New Testament commands.

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
I haven't kept track of any subject like that regarding my post.....I tend to post where I'm nudged.
The way I see it is this old book of His word (s) is a GPS that He has provided to show us a path
to a relationship that continuously points towards home....it all works together.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
I haven't kept track of any subject like that regarding my post.....I tend to post where I'm nudged.
The way I see it is this old book of His word (s) is a GPS that He has provided to show us a path
to a relationship that continuously points towards home....it all works together.

You see? This response is why I look forward to your posts.

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning....

He didn't remain dead and he won't remain gone...

Midweek Inspiration:
And he said to them, Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him.
Mark 16:6

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks Ringman....I'm just as much a sinner as the next guy....any glimmer of good you might see is ALL Him, not me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bootsfishing,

You mean like "let your light shine among men so they see your good works and glorify the Father"?

Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning....

WEEKLY FOCUS:
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:9

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I thank You Lord that my eternal destiny is assured, because of my trust in You and Your resurrection.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Got behind this week.

Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
1 John 4:18

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 14:27

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God, thank you that Jesus came to bring peace to my life.

Page 6 of 35 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

340 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 38 invisible), 13,826 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,225
Posts18,543,917
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.