Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 87 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 86 87
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by irfubar

Fuukin JeffO considers a boat ride on the ocean a work-out? GTFout of town..... special level of stupid and you guys put up with him here?

That is stupid ain't it?

Its almost as stupid as six guys following him around, quoting every post, and hanging on his every word.

That's about as special as it gets.

Do you want us to stop?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smokepole to the rescue...... someone has to defend JeffO's honor.....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
SmokeJeffo'spole is not a brother. he's banging jeff like a cousin.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

LMAO

I think smokepole should quit posting..... he has hurt my feelers.... if he does not heed my advice there will be serious consequences.... and I am not kidding... smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice try Irv but no one is defending him. I stopped paying attention to JeffO's political opinions a long time ago. They're not important to me. Good to see that his opinions are important to you though. In the grand scheme of things it's really important that you guys be heard. You're changing people's hearts and minds. On the backpack forum of the Hunters Campfire.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You're living proof of why sex between cousins ain't a good idea.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave

Fuukin JeffO considers a boat ride on the ocean a work-out? GTFout of town..... special level of stupid and you guys put up with him here?

That is stupid ain't it?

Its almost as stupid as six guys following him around, quoting every post, and hanging on his every word.

Do you want us to stop?

No way. I'm just acknowledging your specialness. Hell, I'll chip in for your custom sweat suits so people will know you're a team when you're travelling on the bus.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
. if he does not heed my advice there will be serious consequences.... and I am not kidding... smile

Sums up Jeffs mistake. I believe his intent was to keep the BS out of the thread, but he miscalculated his adversaries.

And that was a low blow on Smoke....There is little doubt on who he sides with.

Last edited by battue; 04/03/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smoke has a history of defending JeffO....... strange bedfellow's I agree, but there it is

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the point of this is that JO thinks he can post his drivel on the Hunter's Campfire an d somehow 'retreat' to this forum, which simply isn't true. If you guys want to blame someone for this, blame JO.

Last edited by 340boy; 04/03/19.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 340boy
I think the point of this is that JO thinks he can post his drivel on the Hunter's Campfire an d somehow 'retreat' to this forum, which simply isn't true. If you guys want to blame someone for this, blame JO.

Exactly. However, once you have made the point, what is to gained by continuing to [bleep] all over a thread. If Jeff decides to post in the Winchester, Dog or Four Wheel Drive thread does it become the norm to trash them also? WTH???? He doesn't even have to "retreat" to a forum, the fact he is there is enough for some to jump in and trash a thread. Of course I'm part of the problem by adding to it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue

Exactly. However, once you have made the point, what is to gained by continuing to [bleep] all over a thread. If Jeff decides to post in the Winchester, Dog or Four Wheel Drive thread does it become the norm to trash them also? WTH???? Of course I'm part of the problem by adding to it.

What you say is fair, battue. Also, I have posted in the Backpack hunting forum for years, though never this workout thread till now.
Anyway, I won't post anymore about JO, here, or any place else.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Exactly. However, once you have made the point, what is to gained by continuing to [bleep] all over a thread. If Jeff decides to post in the Winchester, Dog or Four Wheel Drive thread does it become the norm to trash them also? WTH???? Of course I'm part of the problem by adding to it.

Only if/when he tells other people that he has joyfully trashed for over 2 years that they can't post on a certain thread will others respond.

Tell Jell-O about it..........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Only if/when he tells other people that he has joyfully trashed for over 2 years that they can't post on a certain thread will others respond.

Tell Jell-O about it..........

We get that, Jeff kept his politics out of the workout thread and we let it ride, he brought it to us. To his credit, I honestly think he was trying to protect the thread, and for that I will give him credit, but he miscalculated.... but then it carries over till where we throw out low blows on another, when we have no reason to question their personal political, gun rights or outdoor pursuit positions. Again WTH!!!!

I'm going for a Dog hike....hoping for 6-7.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO has a long history of "miscalculating"

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
strength train this morning

squats 3x5 @ 80% 1RM
bench 3x5 @ 80% 1 RM
pullups 3x11
dips 3x30
core

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That is stupid ain't it?

Funny how you follow us around to various threads and defend JeffO's honor..... project much?

Also funny how you like to yuk it up here with JeffO and you both are above being questioned and having "your" thread polluted by us, yet you attack me on other threads...... hmmm... hypocritical also?

I have concluded Smokepole is a closet liberal.... only liberals have such double standards.....congratulations.....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No way. I'm just acknowledging your specialness. Hell, I'll chip in for your custom sweat suits so people will know you're a team when you're travelling on the bus.

24hour jump suits?

I love this idea.

I vote Puma and velour. For starters.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Exactly. However, once you have made the point, what is to gained by continuing to [bleep] all over a thread. If Jeff decides to post in the Winchester, Dog or Four Wheel Drive thread does it become the norm to trash them also? WTH???? He doesn't even have to "retreat" to a forum, the fact he is there is enough for some to jump in and trash a thread. Of course I'm part of the problem by adding to it.

I don't think we have made our point.

It's called policing your own.

It happens in real life and it happens on the internet.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't think we have made our point.

It's called policing your own.

It happens in real life and it happens on the internet.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 26 of 87 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (204guy, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,126
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.